WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New summer anime line up 2010

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    New summer anime line up 2010 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New summer anime line up 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

New summer anime line up 2010 Empty New summer anime line up 2010

Post by amaterasu

With Durarara ending this week, what can be expected from the anime for the summer?
    according to animeph a new series called High School of the Dead is coming out for anime and trust me that manga is pretty good for a zombie manga and it looks like it will be a top hit out there

also a new season of Code Geass seems to be on the way its called

Code Geass Gaiden: Bokoku no Akito
    site: http://www.animeph.com/anime-season-list-summer-2010.html

This may not be the truth, but we shall wait, also High School of the Dead comes out on July 6th in Japan so somewhere around the 13th here.

A new Naruto Movie is coming out this summer, called the 4th tour or something, and it appears Minato is in it (i.e. the 4th Hokage and Naruto's dad)

So we shall see how that goes.

Also on the anime news Bakuman (the manga series for those who don't know which is about writing manga) also appears to have its starts on the anime screen this summer

Also break blade is a new anime, if I recall, it was a mech fighting series on onemanga that was okay, but not too great of a story, it might be worth to watch though

And that seems about it for the summer, so hopefully you find something you like and stick with it this summer
    Share this post on: reddit

sabaku no ketsueki

Post Tue Jun 29 2010, 17:05 by sabaku no ketsueki

I am watching that Naruto movie just for the Fourth :3
    quater

Post Wed Jun 30 2010, 00:05 by quater

I was looking forward to the Bakuman ime!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 19:37