WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summer vacation

Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    summer vacation Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100summer vacation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

summer vacation Empty summer vacation

Post by Mikel

yeah. so it's summer vacation for us now. school just ended yesterday.

it's a big relief. school works are being a drag, honestly. one after another - that i wouldn't have minded. but all at the same time, yeah, annoying.

so i got this weekend for a break then work full time. at least then, i can focus.

it's an achievement, but i finally had the time to sort out all the stupid papers that accumulated from last semester. and jan and i were able to finish cleaning the apartment.

(we were supposed to do it yesterday night but she ended up watching alice in wonderland on the computer and i fell asleep)

yeah, i can finally catch up with sleep somehow.
    Share this post on: reddit

Toshii

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:04 by Toshii

YAY! :D
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:11 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

You better get your sleep, Mikel... I'm watching you ¬_¬
    Toshii

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:44 by Toshii

XD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:54 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

What? ._.
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 04:30 by Mikel

*smiles* yeah, thank you, toshii.

and disease, which is why i call you a stalker. =P kidding aside, thank you. i did.
    GL

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 05:16 by GL

im jealous! :/ i want summervecation too. and good that you will get more time to sleep! :P
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:10 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Thanks, Mikel xD
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 10:41 by Mikel

i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

just telling the truth, disease. ^^
    Toshii

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 10:50 by Toshii

^ sleeping a whole day? really?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 10:57 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I would sleep a whole day if I could xD
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 12:49 by Mikel

if for the past few weeks before the end of school, your only sleep is an hour a day, toshii, i think i deserve to sleep in a whole day.

yeah. me too, disease. i just hope jan decides to be nice and not make any noise tomorrow.
    Toshii

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:28 by Toshii

yeah. ^^;
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:35 by Mikel

^^ thanks.
    Toshii

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:39 by Toshii

:D
    GL

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:06 by GL

Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:27 by Mikel

GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:

i don't mind that at all. ^^ kinda amusing, actually. ^^ haha, yeah, but before i sleep, i should finish what i owe you.
    GL

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:33 by GL

Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

i don't mind that at all. ^^ kinda amusing, actually. ^^ haha, yeah, but before i sleep, i should finish what i owe you.

óki, good because i will keep tell you ;) haha amusing, why? ^^ yes! :D do that. it will make me really happy! :D thanks! *hugs*
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:44 by Mikel

GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

óki, good because i will keep tell you ;) haha amusing, why? ^^ yes! :D do that. it will make me really happy! :D thanks! *hugs*

*laughs* i expect it. ^^ just because ^^ hm, yeah. i really should finish and give it to you. ^^;; *hugs back* ^^
    GL

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:55 by GL

Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:

*laughs* i expect it. ^^ just because ^^ hm, yeah. i really should finish and give it to you. ^^;; *hugs back* ^^

haha oki x) good, im glad to hear you say that. i hav been waiting forever ton get it xD (:
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:21 by Mikel

*laughs* yeah. it's kinda hard to finish at the moment. it's taking me a while since i'm talking to you in the PMs, msn, and threads. even here. *laughs*
    GL

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:26 by GL

... >_> sorry.. i just like to talk.. with you i guesS? xD its so unusual for us to talk . (:
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:32 by Mikel

i like it, don't worry ^^ it's fun.

it's unusual? O_o
    GL

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:45 by GL

good. *smiles*

sorry, wrong word x) well, its not that often we get to talk this much at once. (:
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 16:02 by Mikel

yep.

yeah, but we talk usually.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 19:54