WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Clan wars: Chapter three~

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars: Chapter three~ Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Clan wars: Chapter three~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Clan wars: Chapter three~ Empty Clan wars: Chapter three~

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 22 2010, 18:51

Chapter three: The icy chill.

The Hikage's right shoulder lit up with a AMP tattoo as the small body of fire danced around her hand, it took on a blue glow of light as she increased it's heat. It suddenly shot from her hand into the fire causing the hole thing to set off in the same glow.
    “Lovely” Q commented on the fire as he took a small bite of his food that had been cooked just right for his liking. The Hikage's eyes were locked on the document that lay across her lap. Her own name right under the Yamakage, and under hers the name of the Kurokage that Dei had spent the time to nicely forge. Even though she had signed, she did not agree to needless fighting. “If thats your true reason, why tell me?” she questioned him.
    “I trust you. Just don't let the others find out why I'm doing this.”
    “I wont.” She took a bite out of her food.
    “You should go” Q said as Deaths AMP began to skyrocket off in the distance.
    “I'll make sure to help you as much as I can on my side.” She said getting to her feet, pulling the hood of her modified kage robes over her head. She had on heavier clothes that she had made unhappy with the standardized robes.
    “All you have to do is keep the clans and the Kages busy.” He smiled as the Hikage diapered in the blink of a eye.

- - -

Toshii stumbled through the doors, she was still half asleep but that did not stop the guards from pushing her along as fast as they could. She rubbed the last bit of sleep from her eyes not sure what to make of what was happing around her. Toshii had been pulled from her bed in the middle of the night and forced to come to the Kage Palace.
    “Where is the Yamakage?” her look and tone turning sore at the guards, but they only shook there heads.
    “Orders told us to make sure you were safe, ma'am. You're not allowed out of this room until we are told otherwise.” They shut the doors and locked them from the other sides.

“Blah!” Toshii kicked the door before making her way over to the nice bed that was made up for her. She clawed into it placing her head on the pillow. As she drifted off to sleep she thought to herself that In the morning she would make sure to give Bano a piece of her mind.

- - -

Bano's head spun around in a confessed daze as he rushed to where Darkflam's energy had just faded. Suddenly a cold chill came over him, it almost felt as if something was freezing his very blood. It caused him to stop and put up his hands in a defense from the unknown attacker.
    “Good, it did not take much to stop you.” The Hikage appeared right behind him.
    “Dei?” Bano questioned, his body had become cold as ice, his breath was visible as it hung in the air.
    “It's not very comfortable, is it?” she commented as she made her way around to his front.
    “What do you want from me?” his words came out in stutters as his body shook trying to warm itself back up.
    “Your cooperation, when I have it your body will return to it's normal temperature.”

When Bano did not reply back. Dei shank down to the ground and crossed her legs to sit Indian style and went on. “I understand that you are trying to keep your village safe, any Kage would. It's our job to put our life's on the line at any moment. We can feel AMP. A gift only passed on from Kage to Kage.” She nodded to herself. “I also know, that the only Clan member left in the Ishi is your ninja Toshii and that whatever is killing the others just got Darkflame. But what you don't know is, the huge AMP energy is coming off Death, even if it may not feel like her but that she is taking care of the little runt that took out the Ishi members and that brings me to my point.” She stood back up dusting herself off “You should just go back underground and leave this to us. Go explain whats going on to Toshii. She has just lost some of her best friends in the world.”

Bano nodded, wanting to rid himself of the cold. “Fine” he stuttered out and almost instant his body was normal again. “I'll leave it to you, but if your not gone by sunup, I'm coming back up.” Bano warned her as the earth opened under his feet showing a staircase that made its way to the Kage palace.
    Dei turned and started to whistle as Bano descended into the earth, it closing behind him.

Dei happily and slowly made her way to the massive amount of AMP energy, with every step it pushed down on her shoulders more and more. Even if she did not really notice it. She would bet anything right now that Venomu was prying to any god he had to save him. It made her slow her pace even more wanting to give Death time to work it all out.

- - -

Venomu fought hard to move his body but no matter how hard he tried, nothing happened. His legs and arms were now at the control of a very angry Death.
    “I should have kept a tighter leash on you, Venomu.”
    Venomu saw a hand of pure darkness come from death and shoot to his neck were It gently came to rest.
    “Give me one good reason why I should not rip out your throat.” Death said as she tried hard to control herself.
    “You can't toy with me if you do that.” he said with a smile.
    “Like you toyed with all the people you have killed!?” She shot back at him, the hand going tighter around his neck. “I'm not like you. You sadistic freak “ The hand crushed his neck killing Venomu without a fight.

“Should have done that years ago!” Dei said rounding the corner.
    “Don't start with me.” Death snapped at her friend. Dei just shrugged
    “Well, it's over now anyway. No need to be so mad.” Dei said making her way over to Venomu's body kicking it to make sure he was gone. “You sure he is dead?”
    “I crushed his neck.” Death's voice was still full of angry and her AMP shot up another level.
    “Keep your cool.” Dei sighed bending over the body sticking her tongue out at it.
    “Whatever” Death said pushing Dei out of the way as she pulled the body up and over her shoulder.
    “Lets go-” Death started but was cut off.
    “You will learn one day, Death, that you need to keep your angry in check.” Dei said, her face had become serious as her eyes locked on to Deaths. “You can't control yourself or your AMP when you give into it.” Death started to feel a chill come over her blood. “AMP energy alone can be deadly if not controlled and if it comes to it one day down the road. I will make sure you don't hurt anyone. Even if it means killing you. Now take him and leave. Bano does not want you or me here.”

Death was alone now, her blood still had the icy chill over it as she left the mountain village. She wanted to help anyway she could. Guilt came over her for leaving, but it was the only thing she could do. It was a show of disrespect to not do as another Kage wished if you were in there home and disrespect often would lead to war, something Death did not want. With one last look over her shoulder. She wondered how the Ishi clan would come back from this devastating blow dealt by one of her own shadow ninja.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Clan wars: Chapter three~ 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Clan wars: Chapter three~ 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Clan wars: Chapter three~ Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars: Chapter three~ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan wars: Chapter three~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Clan wars: Chapter three~ Empty Re: Clan wars: Chapter three~

Post by Toshii Thu Apr 22 2010, 19:07

awesome~ got my own bed >:P

nice chapter :D
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars: Chapter three~ Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Clan wars: Chapter three~ Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 22 2010, 19:09

Toshii wrote:awesome~ got my own bed >:P

nice chapter :D

A nice bed at that!

^_^ Thanks!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Clan wars: Chapter three~ Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars: Chapter three~ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan wars: Chapter three~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Apr 22 2010, 19:25

I wanna be in ittt~
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 22 2010, 19:31

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:I wanna be in ittt~

You will be =|
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Clan wars: Chapter three~ Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Apr 25 2010, 08:22

Banouin wrote:
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:I wanna be in ittt~

You will be =|
    Yay!
    The story ish getting better :3
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Sun May 09 2010, 12:32

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. XD lmao. deathy killed off veno nii like it was nothing XD
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars: Chapter three~ Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Clan wars: Chapter three~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by D-Dei Tue May 11 2010, 22:28

I like this chapter.
    Because I was in it a lot, of course. Heh. ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 04:47