WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
dark_Raptor
Banouin
7 posters

Clan wars?

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Clan wars? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Clan wars? Empty Clan wars?

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:37

Chapter one:

There was a small spike of AMP energy in the air as the fire rushed from Q's left arm consuming half the arena gunning right for the Yamakage. At the last second the earth in front of Bano shot up as an attempt at a stable defense from the attack and it took all his strength to hold the earth in place preventing him from a counter attack. Bano took deep breaths and waited for Q's attack to die off and just as it seemed it never would and that the attack would find its way past the wall. It did die. A sigh of relief escaped Bano's lips sending him into a attack, not wanting to give his opponent time to send another his way. He bent his legs into a Horse Stance and with a strong right punch, he sent the wall of earth right at Q.

On the other side of the arena Q shifted into a cat stance, pulling the heel of his right foot off the ground. Eyes closed and the same old smile that never seemed to fade on his face. As the wall came close Q made a quick fast kick with his right leg that connected dead center to the earth causing it to stop and split down the meddle.
    “Didn't think so” Bano muttered as the earth slowly crumbled away. Q took a deep breath in and came back with a round house kick, fire shooting from his foot.

Bano mimicked Q's cat stance and the AMP surrounding him grew slightly. He held out his arms and as the fire came at him, with a sharp movement of both arms to the left, the fire followed. He made another sharp movement and the fire followed again. Bano fought Q's own pull on the fire as he moved his arms in a circle motion. The fire turned into a vortex of power as both fought for control.

As they fought a tattoo appeared on Bano's right shoulder, it became more visible as he pushed more AMP energy into controlling the fire. It took only a few seconds of intense pushing and pulling that Bano realized how it would end, Q's power over the fire was far better then his own and all he could do was hold it off for a moment or two before it overtook him. With one last push of energy Bano forced the fire to collide into the wall and dissipate.
    “Good warm up” Q sounded happy as he adjusted his hat and both his feet shifted to there heels. “I see you unlocked one of your six AMP tattoos.” He was so claim while talking it sent shivers up Bano's spine. He was exhausted, so much energy went into holding the fire back that he was not even sure if he could move the earth anymore. But Q was just fine and ready to go again. Bano took up his horse stance remembering the rumors that went around in the ring of kages that Q had a unlimited supply AMP energy making him one of the most deadly fighters in the world.

He started to believe it as Q did a another round house kick sending a wave of fire at him, coming back around Q shifted from his cat stance into a horse stance. A tattoo just like Bano's started to show on the right half of Q's chest. With it, the earth around him shot up and come rushing at Bano right behind his fire.

Bano smiled as he pushed what little AMP energy he had left and pulled the earth Q sent at him forwarded and into the fire. With the fire gone he sent the boulder back at Q. With a fast movement Q was back into his cat stance shifting back and fourth between his left and right leg. He easily evaded the boulder by sidestepping it. The boulder slammed into the wall behind Q with little power, only confirming that Bano had no more energy left.

Q nodded as the tattoo on Bano's right shoulder faded. “AMP tattoos, created by the kages as a way to share our power with each other in an attempt to keep balance between each village. Also a show of good faith. When unlocked they show on the skin and give control over one of the seven elements.” Q pointed to his “the tattoo of the mountain village, allowing me to move the earth. Just like yours did with fire, but” Q's smile faded. “You wasted all your energy fighting for control over my fire. The power lets you control it, but if your trying to control the very shadows when fighting Death, the Kurokage, you will lose. Just like no one can take away your power over the earth. You should know better then to have tried it Bano.”

Q shifted his stance again into the eagle style. “No more AMP then, hand to hand” Bano nodded and shifted as well into the dragon. The two slowly made there way into the middle of the arena closing the gap. Bano was the first to attack, with a spinning leg sweep. Q quickly evaded by taking two steps back. Bano came in again coming out of his leg sweep with a fast punch only to have Q come in grabbing him by the fist stopping his attack. With his free hand Q came in with a jab into Bano's throat sending him to the ground.
    “The fights over-” Q started to say but was cut off by another round of attacks that were clumsy from a panicked Bano. Q made it almost look easy as he evaded every one of them, He returned the attacks hitting every purser point he knew in the human body. Causing great pain. It made Bano black out as he hit the ground.

A few hours latter Bano woke up and tired to sit up slowly, he was stiff and sore. He grunted and fell back down
    “Lord Yamakage, let me help you, sir.” A friendly and familiar voice called out from beside him.
    “Thanks, Darkflame.” Bano nodded as Darkflame took his hand placing his other on Bano's back slowly pushing him up into a sitting position. Darkflame had a older look to him even though he was only in his mid twenties. His blond hair cut into a buzz, it made sure that it was never in the way or thats the reason he always gave for keeping it that way. A yellow dragon tattoo covered the left half of his face. The mark of the stone dragon elite, the best of the Ishi clan. Darkflame wore the armor of the Ishi that covered his left arm fully. It banged together as he push his hand into his robe to pull out a piece of paper.
    “From the Kazekage, sir.”
    Bano sighed and took the paper unrolling it, a scorpion on the upper left hand side caught hit eye 'See you soon' was written under it with a small drawing of what he could only guess was Yoyo. The clan leader of Sand. The letter went on with Q's writing.
    “Could not stay, on my way to mist. Sign and send it over with a messenger hawk.” Bano shook his head. Darkflame only smiled and handed him the next paper with where he signed and handed it back.
    “The fastest hawk you have.” He said to Darkflame.
    “Nothing faster then an Ishi hawk, My lord” He bent into a bow with his left arm placed over his chest as a salute. His face full of pride.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan wars? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Clan wars? Empty Re: Clan wars?

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:41

Nice one. Originally I was going to make my fanfic about Clans, but my bro persuaded me to do zombies.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:44

Yeah! He told me about that. ^_^

Tbh, it would have been cool to see how you would have done it. I told Q about this sometime ago. Thought it was a killer idea.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Clan wars? Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:44

^ ROTFL.
    That made me laugh way too much..

Go, Bano :3
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:45

I think I'm better off with Zombies. But yeah, was gonna have Kenji as the main guy in the Clan Wars thing too.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:47

It is also something new to WotN. ^_^ Mih, I can't wait to read more anyway~
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 15 2010, 15:49

Same for this.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Apr 16 2010, 19:59

I liked this a lot. I also liked that Bano isn't like, over super strong!
    ThiCup
    ThiCup
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15431
    What's up Tab : PeinQ&&ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies :3
    :/ I got a speech about being bored from Q

Fanclubs : World Domination! >:3 Neji, Kiba, Tobi!
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars? Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100Clan wars? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-07

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by ThiCup Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:09

Clan wars? 537466 great!
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Clan wars? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clan wars? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Fri Apr 16 2010, 21:11

nice!!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:45

quater wrote:I liked this a lot. I also liked that Bano isn't like, over super strong!

Na, I saved super strong for you bro. ^_^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP