WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon's Shops and Community Missions

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Weapon's Shops and Community Missions Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Weapon's Shops and Community Missions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Weapon's Shops and Community Missions Empty Weapon's Shops and Community Missions

Post by quater

For starters, thank Meika Chan. She worked, really, really, really hard on these two sections. And it's a really bad coincidence that the two sections that the Clans will replace happened to be where she was working hardest.

Community Missions are over. Two reasons: A) I never understood why we had them. Kage's should be in charge of missions I think. And any mission the community can do can be given by each Kage. So yeah.
    B) Clans will be giving out Missions, and so will Kage's. You don't really need this third vaguely operating Missions section. It also makes things look nicer and more organized. So from now on, all missions are from your own Village.

Next, weapons shop: It is going to close from it's regular duties. Cleaned up. Then we will reopen it, possibly in the Marketplace, as a Specialty weapon's shop. ^^ But basic Kunai, Shuriken, and Katana can be bought and sold at the Clan Shops. You don't need the big Weapons shop for that.
    Share this post on: reddit

jz-kun445

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 16:46 by jz-kun445

I see
    Banouin

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 16:52 by Banouin

That helps jz!
    jz-kun445

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 17:01 by jz-kun445

were u being sarcastic...? and if u were, i was merely expressing my noobish appreciation for this update...
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 17:33 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Aw, its a shame but it'll mean more missions in village forums ^_^
    Banouin

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 17:33 by Banouin

Noobish appreciation?

^_^ No idea, maybe. I forgot, I got lost in my anime.
    jz-kun445

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 17:59 by jz-kun445

Banouin wrote:Noobish appreciation?

^_^ No idea, maybe. I forgot, I got lost in my anime.

yes, noobish appreciation... because im a noob, my appreciation is worth less then a half bar snickers...
    Banouin

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 18:02 by Banouin

I'm not sure if I get what you mean! But you looked at the update. ^_^ Thats saying something good for ya.
    jz-kun445

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 18:05 by jz-kun445

Banouin wrote:I'm not sure if I get what you mean! But you looked at the update. ^_^ Thats saying something good for ya.

yep, so thank u Q for the update ^_^
    quater

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 18:17 by quater

Sure sure. Figured I should explain when a portion of the forum goes missing.
    Meika-Chan

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 19:45 by Meika-Chan

To be honest, I was kinda annoyed at the 'site wide' missions too, especially when I was pretty much the only one working on it in the first place. ._.;

Less work for me? xD;
    Destinykil

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 19:46 by Destinykil

glad mah village has many many missions
    quater

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 19:50 by quater

Villages should have missions, frankly. Nowhere but in PF's imagination did Missions come from other Kage's.
    Meika-Chan

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 19:52 by Meika-Chan

Or in the past few months, from Meika? o_O;
    quater

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 20:03 by quater

Well, you worked on them really hard. But the Ninja Academy is dead, and you need to be a good clan for Storm. If you can focus on that, that's better. ^^
    Meika-Chan

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 20:05 by Meika-Chan

Not my fault. T____T

But yeah, I think it's a good idea too; there's no point in trying super hard for something else that a) no one pays attention to, and b) should really be someone else's job anyways.
    quater

Post Mon Mar 29 2010, 20:10 by quater

Mhm! Glad you don't mind Meika! ^_^;;

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:02