WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympicness & happy weekend

CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Olympicness & happy weekend Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Olympicness & happy weekend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

Olympicness & happy weekend Empty Olympicness & happy weekend

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

So i was going to post this yesterday but I didn't get the chance i guess or something.
    Sooo i watched an awesome game of hockey yesterday, it was just tooo good the US just murdered Canada at hockey. but it was an intense really good game~ I enjoyed it a lot. The Olympics have been soo addicting to me like Coke xD i lub it!!!! Yesterday i went driving yesterday but when i went i was pist off cuz i didn't get to eat anything for i left*sleeping in is awesome* so i ended up being mad while i was driving but being distracted me frm being nervous like i usually would be when i drive or intimidated.I haven't driven in like 3 or 4months & i suprisingly did 10x better than i have done at driving in a long time, soo i'm super happy about that. Went out to dinner :D which i love cuz we haven't gone out to dinner in a while~ i got Jamba Juice after which was even more awesome~~and while i was out at dinner my uncle was telling me that he emailed a friend of his who works at a vet hospital & said that he's trying to get me a internship there for the summer. So i'm super happy about that & makes me anticipate summer even more! So i finally decided to check out FMA:brotherhood on Saturday & wow its soo awesome i love it~ alot more info & still so funny & soo good~Also yesterday i had to redo my FAFSA cuz i guess they couldn't find mine or i didn't save it & i redid it yesterday & submitted so i'm happy about that.
    A pretty good weekend to me :D & got rehooked on Say Anything~
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 20:13