WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am happy! :3

Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : I am happy! :3  90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ I am happy! :3  263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : I am happy! :3  Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    I am happy! :3  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am happy! :3  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

I am happy! :3  Empty I am happy! :3

Post by Toshii

okay okay, yeah today's my b-day, blah blah blah XD and i feel so happy! :3 like a really great happiness :D maybe because i've been down the last week and the couple days following my b-day ^^;;

anyways! yesterday, my mom was off and she was suppose to work today but she took a sick day. :O anyways (again xP) yesterday, i played games with Vegito (my neighbor), some Mortal Kombat Armageddon on my wii~ which was fun :3 then my mom and dad took him and me to Golden Corral for lunch~ Full! lots of laughs and food :333 after that, we went to go get my cake from walmart and while we were there, she got me a sketch pad and new colored pencils!~ YAY!~ Happy Happy and after that! we went home and my bro popped in a few minutes afterwards wit my b-day gifts! :O two new wii games!~ Ace Student Dragon Quest Swords and Mini Ninja! :D I LOVE DRAGON QUEST~ =w= and the same guy who made DBZ made it! 8DDD and afterwards i chilled on WOTN and Q told me about Fairytale and so i started reading the manga XD SOOOO GOOOD~~ GO NATSU~~ AND GRAY AND ERZA~~

and then today! as i said earlier my mom used a sick day and so we went to the movies to see Kinght and Day that just came out and afterwards went to eat at a Chinese restaurant. Loved the icecream~ and came home :3 i also enjoyed a good nap while my parents were home searching earlier >.> but eh. had a good nap~

so yeah ^^ and i'm offically a teenager now!
    Bwahaha Bwahaha Bwahaha Bwahaha Bwahaha

Woot. ^_^
    Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Jun 23 2010, 21:27 by KarateKeyaQ

Wow.
    Your day was sweet.
    Cake=the best!
    Dragon Quest= The bestest!
    Getting gifts and going to the movies and hanging with your fam && good times= the bestestest! haha :D

^_^ Glad you had funn.
    quater

Post Wed Jun 23 2010, 21:34 by quater

And a Manga Q picked out ^_^ Yay! I am glad I helped make your birthday better.
    Toshii

Post Wed Jun 23 2010, 21:40 by Toshii

mhm! :3 thank you ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Wed Jun 23 2010, 21:41 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Awesomes~
    Toshii

Post Thu Jun 24 2010, 23:36 by Toshii

:3

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 09:32