WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
quater
theBOSS.
amaterasu
Renden2005
Dusk^Strife
9 posters

okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers)

Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 594
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Empty okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers)

Post by Dusk^Strife Sun Sep 30 2007, 22:24

okay i was reading something about tobi being madara,so in one chapter of the manga jiraiya says that he thinks that madara might have summoned kyuubi. well, then i think a frog said that madara's time was too far back to have had anything to do with the kyuubi.

okay, well, i was also thinking about orochimaru at the time and thought that maaaaaaaaybe, madara is really orochimaru, and he lost his sharingan along the way. so you kinda see why he was persuing itachi and sasuke.
    well, you're probably thinking "you're an idiot, stop typing these stupid theories."

sooo, in verdict, i also thought of a different theory.

my other theory is this. the Living Corpse Reincarnation jutsu isnt really oro's own jutsu, its madara's. soo he was going door to door in different bodies and finding little old obito's. he is still an uchiha, it would be less hard on the body (for the sharingan).

---see the itachi-kakashi fight if you dont know what i mean---

sooo, in conclusion, i acctually prefer the second theory. because (parcially) both theories on obito and madara being tobi are correct.

so here is my lovely new theory. yell at me if you think its wrong, or give kudos to the cheif. (me)
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Empty Re: okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers)

Post by Renden2005 Thu Oct 04 2007, 02:18

the second theory is similar to one of my own...its not posted tho...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Empty Re: okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers)

Post by amaterasu Thu Oct 04 2007, 07:46

but no becasue obito is dead...

and wasn't madara a half demon?
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Oct 04 2007, 16:35

he was a half-demon?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Oct 04 2007, 16:41

apparently his father was a tengu and then wanted madaras body as a vessil for his own use

anyway no proof of this theory (thats why its a theory)

and we can only find out in time
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Thu Oct 04 2007, 19:48

Renden2005 wrote:the second theory is similar to one of my own...its not posted tho...

ooo post it i wanna see it!!

and im not sure if he was a half-demon or not. tho it would be cool if he was.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Oct 04 2007, 19:56

The second one is decent but it comes with it's problems. First I think we can actually be pretty sure that the body jutsu is Orochimaru's. Remember he tested on thousands of subjects so we know Orochimaru thought of it himself. But if he had heard legend of it from him maybe...

It can't be Orochimaru we have seen Orochimaru as a kid afterall and he was alive during Jiraiya and Tsunade's time. SO we kinda have to throw that one out.

The second shows promise. The first one I am afraid is far to faulted.
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Dusk^Strife Thu Oct 04 2007, 20:01

well yea that was my first idea, but after i molded it i didnt want to delete it. i know its really cheesey but hey?

soo im wondering what you said about a legend?? do you mean like madara tried to work it out or something and oro found it er something on perfected it?????
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1066
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 4
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 4

Post by TanukiRen Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:16

amaterasu wrote:but no becasue obito is dead...

and wasn't madara a half demon?
    Madara's a Demon?:?:
    This would be awesome to see in manga/anime.
    But this theory is ureal, he could be a jinchuuriki, but not a real-full-demon.
    If Madara is still alive he is about 90-100 years old -.- or even more.
    And I don't think Madara would use such a technique as Orochimaru. Madara is waaay smarter.
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6355
    What's up Tab :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Fairy_Tail_Stamp_by_TaigerLily
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Fanclubs : All Of Them! Not really but i do like a lot of them.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-06

AMP
    Natural: 74
    Power: 74
    Instinct: 74

Post by LyricalM Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:21

true but you must remeber that marada can only be summoned by Orochimaru and cannot be summoned otherwise
    it would be very unwise if Madara pissed Orochimaru off
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:28

Lightning Mist wrote:true but you must remeber that marada can only be summoned by Orochimaru and cannot be summoned otherwise
    it would be very unwise if Madara pissed Orochimaru off
    :?: THe snakes name that Orochimaru could summon was Manda not Madara
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :
    okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100okay, new theory...madara (possible spoilers) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by LyricalM Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:32

oh ok.... Thanks
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:33

and Kakuzu lived since the first hokage so why not madara?
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by LyricalM Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:33

ok who is Madara
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:34

Kakuzu had 5 hearts, do you expect Madara to have 5 hearts or 3 evil brains? Or maybe Madara can travel in time, it would be interesting =^^= nya
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by LyricalM Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:39

oh ok i know who your talking about.....i think time travel would be cool but very unlikly
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:40

Lightning Mist wrote:oh ok i know who your talking about.....i think time travel would be cool but very unlikly
    Why not? I believe in it. Believe it! =^^= nya!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:40

but i mean kakuzu was able to live a long time (even though he didn't plan on it)

anyway maybe someone like madara can lived a very long life to
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by LyricalM Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:42

mayby
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:45

yeah
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:47

Madara is a mysterious guy. We don't even know how he looks. *I wanna steal the mask from his face *evil grin* :zts: *
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:48

that would be funny if someone did that
    LyricalM
    LyricalM
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab :
    FAIRY TAIL!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by LyricalM Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:48

OMG!!! i love Zetsu :zts:
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Fri Oct 05 2007, 10:49

I wanna see Tobi(Madara's) face =^^= Nyassu+
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 394
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-11

AMP
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 17

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Sat Oct 06 2007, 14:49

Me too. That'd be cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 00:30