WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece(Q)

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    One Piece(Q) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100One Piece(Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

One Piece(Q) Empty One Piece(Q)

Post by Destinykil

Because I've decided to watch this again I want some insight...so i call upon the best their is....Q....would you answer a few questions for me about OP>?

1. What is your favorite fruit?

2. whats your least favorite fruit?

3. I remember us talkuing about two of the arcs sucking.. Why is that?

4. How many episodes are there so far?

5. Is it possible to actually gt through the 2 sucky arcs and still be interested?
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:14 by quater

My favorite fruit? That's really tough. I mean, Gomu Gomu no is obviously an instant favorite. But Ace's fruit, the fire fire fruit is really cool. I'd also not mind having Eneru's power, or Smokah's, even if they are rigged. The Paw Paw Man has interesting abilities, as well, though not my personal favorite. And there's invisibility.

If I had to pick one it'd be between Ace, Luffy, or Smokah. Just cause those are hard to beat. Or Ao Kiji's ice abilities. And Mr. 1's abilities, limited as they are, are great. So is Crocodile! Ooh! I think It'd be Crocodile. Buggy's wouldn't be bad, either.

Least favorite? Silver Silver Fox. His powers would suck. So would Califa's bubble girl powers. And the Giraffe powers. There are some real losers out there.

They're really long, which I blame that partially on the Anime screwing them up. And they're just not as good. The two sucky slow arcs, Alabasta and Skypeia (Though not Jaiya Island that's one of the best) just feel like they take soul suckingly forever. Thriller Bark, too. It feels like they could of done the same arc, in half the episodes, and it'd of been exciting and awesome.

420 or so. With at least 50 more chapters in the Manga. Once you get caught up, though, you hate waiting for the next episode. Plus, it gives you an anime to enjoy for the next couple of months.

Yes? SSS, Yoyo, Myself, Ama, and PF all did. And its not like the sucky arcs are bad, they're just like, normal Anime arcs of no exciting merit. I watched One Piece over the summer. It took a lot of discipline, but I got from Episode 80 to episode 185 in about a week or two. Which are the two worst arcs. And I watched every ep that wasn't filler. And I'm really glad I did. ^_^ It was totally worth it. Plus, the sucky arcs even have amazing scenes. The final fight between Luffy and Crocodile, for example. Or the final move of Luffy verse Eneru. Or Zoro verse that freaky Skypeia priest. Or Sanji Verse Mr. 2. And even the sucky arcs are loaded with humor.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:20 by Destinykil

i like smokah, buggy and Ace....they have badass fruits. I will have to suck it up and watch those arcs....and its the jap episodes right? because the english cuts out a lot of stuff?
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:26 by quater

Anilinkz.com has it.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:29 by Destinykil

thank you sir
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:38 by SickSelfishSyQo

Only for Q to answer?!?
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:44 by quater

I think anyone should be allowed too, SSS ^_^
    Destinykil

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 16:45 by Destinykil

i didnt say only Q i said ive called upon one of the best i kno
    amaterasu

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 19:25 by amaterasu

I will answer if I may

1. What is your favorite fruit?

Probably the wind fruit, although we have not seen anyone who has it yet (maybe Dragon) I like Aces, and Luffy's as well, but marco's zoan type is cool (pheonix)

2. whats your least favorite fruit?

Least favorite is Buggy's, it is, and also Mr. 2's and Brooke's fruit, they seem kind of meh.

3. I remember us talking about two of the arcs sucking.. Why is that?
    I like the Sky Island, though it was a bit long, and the Arabasta arc, although it was long too. I found that the snow island wehre they meet Chopper was pretty not the best for me.

4. How many episodes are there so far?
    Q said this, about 420 episodes
    5. Is it possible to actually gt through the 2 sucky arcs and still be interested?
    Yes, it is
    quater

Post Mon Sep 28 2009, 19:28 by quater

Oh, Ama is right. Wapol arc is pretty bad...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18 2024, 20:53