WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Chapter 554

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    One Piece Chapter 554 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100One Piece Chapter 554 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

One Piece Chapter 554 Empty One Piece Chapter 554

Post by quater

At first I was disappointed by this chapter. Sure the action was beast, but he did like 5 double pages. I dislike it when the One Piece author guy does that.

But then I started to reread it. First off, Akainu is beast.

Secondly, Oars is cool. Oz's grandson Oars! Yeah buddy. I can't believe that giant freaky red man is back. I just hope he doesn't get crushed really quick. It'd be a lot cooler if they kept him as a pivotal character and not just another random guy to get smashed. Afterall, Oz was a pretty tough guy for the Strawhats to fight.

All we have left to wonder about this fight is:
    What will each Shichibukai do? I am pretty sure Gecko Moria will fight for the Navy. But everyone else I can't say I know.
    Also, the big question is what the Big Admiral Sengoku will do. He is, afterall the strongest of the strong and the baddest of the bad. So he has to be mighty tough himself.
    Other than that the two big questions are: How will Luffy enter this big mauling and how will he fare against these giants?
    When will the Pacifiista show up and will they change the tide of the war?
    Personally, I think the Pacifiista will come out and help the Navy to win the battle, or at least almost win it.

Also, has anyone considered the possibility that the Navy gathered the Shichibukai to fight against Whitebeard so that the Navy could destroy the Shichibukai with Whitebeard and come one step closer to cleansing the world of pirates? Just a thought. It seems interesting that the Navy, that mistrusts the Shichibukai so much would count on them to win this war. Maybe they are hoping Whitebeard and the Shichibukai will eliminate each other? Just something to think about.

Anyway, this is all I have to say about the new One Piece chapters. Besides that, this has been absolutely beast.

And, I think Kuma might of opened the gate to let the White Beard pirates in. Just a possibility. Since he can teleport back and forth, he'd be the most likely person who can do it without being caught.
    Share this post on: reddit

amaterasu

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 19:28 by amaterasu

marco is a beast

Pheonix

Way cool

and it isn't surprising that Akainu is magma. But he is rather old looking, that surprised me, also that there wasa a female giant there as well.

I liked the chapter, and I can't even begin to understand how Luffy and "hiw crew" will enter this

maybe he will sneak by, but I doubt it
    quater

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 19:29 by quater

It'll be neat. I agree, it was a good chapter.

Akainu is older than I suspected. I noticed the Female Giant!
    amaterasu

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 20:32 by amaterasu

I also like Oars

I never thought something like that would show up

Hopefully it is smarter than the Luffy's shadows one

Also I think Moria will try to grab that corpse to use in his "ARMY"

I think the shichibukai will try to take out whitebeard, but perhaps the pacifista will make them fight the government or something
    quater

Post Sat Aug 22 2009, 22:15 by quater

Who knows. I do agree Gecko wants it. He did say that.

But, Oars is awesome.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 15:28 by amaterasu

Yes he is, I wonder what Luffy will think lol
    bbut man he is some powerful ally
    quater

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 15:31 by quater

He is. I was sure Whitebeard was going to lose, but now. I don't know. Its overwhelmingly in his favor.

I think Sengoku and the Paciifista will change that, though. I mean, come on. He has to have a plan somewhere. Besides just relying on the Shichibukai.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 15:41 by amaterasu

I know, but where does Oar stay?

he seems a bit big for a ship to contain him

Also Sengoku must be extremely strong, hopefully he doesn't have the sheep zoan type fruit, that would be weird

also He will bring out the pacifista, but not right away, probably only if Whitebeard is getting the uper hand and is beating the marines
    quater

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 15:52 by quater

Sheep Zoan Fruit?

That'd be right now, man.

Also, I think Oars is big enough to walk on the ocean and have his feet touch the bottom. He doesn't need a boat.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 15:56 by amaterasu

Yeah, he alwasy has a sheep next to him anyways

Well not really, I mean when Whitebeard gets really close to saving ace

Hmm, he might be big enough, or he just swims, assuming he doesn't have a devil fruit, and if he did, look out

like perhaps a zoan, that would be so weird, but cool
    quater

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 15:56 by quater

It's a goat.

I don't think he has one, and he either walks or swims I think. Maybe the Moby Dick just drags em Xp
    amaterasu

Post Sun Aug 23 2009, 16:00 by amaterasu

Oh, well, darn

lol, that would be funny

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18 2024, 19:40