WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chuunin Exams

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Chuunin Exams Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chuunin Exams Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Chuunin Exams Empty Chuunin Exams

Post by theBOSS.

Listen up. Read well. Because I'm not going to bother with stupid questions.

The Chuunin Exams are here (applause.)

Like the previous Chuunin Exam, you will have to recruit 3 new members to the site by December 19, 2008. No if's, and's or but's. If your computer crashes, too bad for you, huh. Try again next time.
    Try to also get users that will actually post and such. If you just create an account, well you're a dumb one since we can check IPs. Tough nubs. It doesn't even help WotN.

You know the drill. Three-member team, PM your application to Kazekage, not me. If you send me a PM, I'll just delete it without mentioning you to Kazekage. Your three-member team has to recruit 3 people by the 19th, before being allowed to participate in the rest of the exam.

quater wrote:Also there will be a strict NO CHEATING ALLOWED Policy. I will be carefully monitoring and searching everything. Any cheating, from any village, from any rank, will result in an automatic demotion and disqualification from the exams. It's just smarter not to even think about it. Public Humiliation is guranteed by me as well ^_^ So represent your village well!

Good luck.
    Share this post on: reddit

AkiQ

Post Sun Dec 07 2008, 20:41 by AkiQ

They are hear again already?
    theBOSS.

Post Sun Dec 07 2008, 20:42 by theBOSS.

Yeah.
    Since we have, what, 2 new users this month (which is pretty damn pitiful), Chuunin Exams might help the new user count.
    quater

Post Sun Dec 07 2008, 20:44 by quater

Plus, I kind of want to get the count once every two months, equally 6 a year.
    AkiQ

Post Sun Dec 07 2008, 20:45 by AkiQ

Aha, I see. I wonder if a lot pf people will contribute this time around.
    quater

Post Sun Dec 07 2008, 20:48 by quater

AkiQ wrote:Aha, I see. I wonder if a lot pf people will contribute this time around.

I will make em ^_^
    AkiQ

Post Sun Dec 07 2008, 21:42 by AkiQ

quater wrote:
    AkiQ wrote:Aha, I see. I wonder if a lot pf people will contribute this time around.

I will make em ^_^
    That's the way to do Qball. :2thumbs:
    Yoyo

Post Mon Dec 08 2008, 00:30 by Yoyo

Last chuunin exams were really messy, if you ask me, so I think another one so soon will help. (Seriously, they got canceled and then put back on. I couldn't keep track of what was going on.)

*plots things*
    Q

Post Mon Dec 08 2008, 19:23 by Q

Oh, Chuunin Exams. I don't miss organizing those at all.
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja

Post Tue Dec 09 2008, 06:16 by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja

AHAHA! QUEENY SHALL TRY THIS TIME.....She also hopes she isn't working...
    NinjaPleez

Post Fri Feb 06 2009, 10:52 by NinjaPleez

It's been around two months, new exam time?
    naruto13227

Post Fri Feb 27 2009, 08:27 by naruto13227

it's 2009 when are the next chunin exams...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 20:43