WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Friesenator
left.me.behind
theBOSS.
TanukiRen
Koneko_Bozu8
IAMLIGHTYAGAMI
SilverLegionare
rocknrolljunkie989
-j0$3-
Choushi
amaterasu
Q
Yoshida
quater
MakeMeRealAgain
19 posters

Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts.

MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 375
    Happiness bar :
    Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 10
    Power: 10
    Instinct: 10

Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts.

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 20:57

Bah,me and my bro did too but we're trying to get all the support characters.^_^And hey quater!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Your Opinion On The Naruto Characters??Cute/Thoughts.

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 20:57

i have them bookmarked along with this and fifty others
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:04

Sweetness...my computer finally works now!!I'm not on my brother's computer now so aweshome!!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:06

awesome( i just gave upo with the support characters) do you play ddr?
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:14

My brother owns it so I'm just helping and I rarely play DDR...-_-' Cuz I suxors at it...uhmm...if you don't mind me asking,are you a dude or a chick?I haven't used the word dude or chick in a while!!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:16

haha i'm a guy you can tell that by looking at the blue or pink thing under the avatar to the left(this was the only name i could think of when i first joined lol)
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:19

Oh...okay...I feel like more of a dobe now...meh..thats not really new!!So...how's life?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:21

it wasn't that good, but my downstairs floor is getting back to normal so i can play ddr again so (yay!) i'm getting anew computer and LOTR BFME2 (also yay!) and midgets AAA major hockey tryouts are starting this weekend (triple yay!!!) so i guess its getting better
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:23

Sweetness!!Good Luck in hockey...I'm a writer...kinda...XP Yeah,I made a Naruto Shippuuden story thing and I need opinions one here...I was going to post chapters here or whatever...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:25

i read some.... of.... it..... but what i read was awesome(to tired to read it all) and i think you should post more
    oh btw do you live in america or canada or where?
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:28

Thanks,I'll get the next part out in a few days or soemthing!!And I live in America...crappiest Government in my state!!!What about you??
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:29

canada all the way!
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:32

Sweet,I WISH I lived in Canada!!!And I have to go for a little...dinner AND 9:30 PM!!IT'S FREAKING LATE FOR DINNER AND I ALREADY ATE!!! >.<
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:34

haha its 10:30 here. see ya in a bit then eh!
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:41

Wow...that was like...8 minutes,ah??I have a weird thing I say "Ah" at the end of question sentences in an Austrailian way or something...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:44

lol well its not as weird as eh! cause i mean everyone up here says it at the end of their sentences (most of the time)
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:50

I find the "Eh" kinda kawaii!!!My dad was from Canada!My mom was from Arizona now we live in...the Crap-state...MICHIGAN.X_X
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:51

haha michigan lol
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:53

Yeah...we had a storm a while ago and it was right near where I live so I spazzed and my dogs attacked me and I hit the wall...-_-'
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:54

ouch we had a storm(i live in new-brunswick) two weeks ago i think and it didnt do anything
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:56

Nyaaa...storms freak me out when their nearby...so...do you ever go to the training grounds here??I have and I dunno what to do really...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 21:58

i have and you pretty much just practice (i made new moves there) there i kinda useless to me anyway but it gets your posts up (150 to become genin) but you can get use to the fighting there if you want to do a real battle then you won't be clueless
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 22:00

Yeah...so uhmm...how about I meet you there or something in like...5 minutes or something...not sure...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Wed Aug 29 2007, 22:03

umm for what? i'm working at the bar but i'll try and be there
    MakeMeRealAgain
    MakeMeRealAgain
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by MakeMeRealAgain Wed Aug 29 2007, 22:05

Oh,you work at the bar??You don't have to it's okay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 12:38