WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important! Update: Jounin Exam, Chuunin Exam, Debates

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Important! Update: Jounin Exam, Chuunin Exam, Debates Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Important! Update: Jounin Exam, Chuunin Exam, Debates Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Important! Update: Jounin Exam, Chuunin Exam, Debates Empty Important! Update: Jounin Exam, Chuunin Exam, Debates

Post by quater

Jounin Exams

The long awaited exams are finally here! Starting October 10th (a Saturday). Please PM me if you are a chuunin Eligible for the Jounin Exams and I will put you on the list. All names are required by October 8th if you wish to participate in the exams. No late names are accepted. On October 9th I will set up a poll for each village where the village can vote on who they wish to participate; and the top 2 members will enter the Exams on October 10th.

Please remember to pick members you believe are loyal, helpful to the site, and that will work hard for you. Do not just pick people who you like or are popular. For your own sake. ^_^

Chuunin Exams

The Chuunin Exams are going to be October the following weekend of the Jounin Exam. Friday 16th of October and ending Sunday the 18th of October. Please sign up now. Also pick 2 people who you would wish to participate with. I would PM them before you PM me to make sure. But even if you have no particular teamates that is alright. Don't let not having teamates keep you from the exam. ^_^

Now usually we have people in the Chuunin Exams recruit some ridiculous number. Last time they were expected to get 15 people in two days! I have decided to do away with that policy to some degree. Instead of recruiting people in the span of 2 days, which is pretty unbelievable and on top of getting scrolls, those who will be taking the Chuunin Exam have until Thursday, October 15th to get 10 people. You can sign up for the exams before you get all ten members, but you can't enter them till you get 10. Please PM me all the names at once of the users you have recruited(Not 1 at a time). Also, if you have two teamates you want to take it with you, help each other get to the goal so that you can all take it together. This will make up for the typical recruiting done during the exam itself. Instead it will be solely scroll based. Remember to try and get members you actually think might stay, not just make up fake accounts and claim they are new members >_> It doesn't help WOTN in the least.

Also there will be a strict NO CHEATING ALLOWED Policy. I will be carefully monitoring and searching everything. Any cheating, from any village, from any rank, will result in an automatic demotion and disqualification from the exams. It's just smarter not to even think about it. Public Humiliation is guranteed by me as well ^_^ So represent your village well!

Presidential Debates

Please send me an application from your village if you would like to participate in the debates. I will accept 2 applications from each village.

It will be simple deliberation and I will just check and see who I think is best suited. NO I will not stop someone if I dislike their views. In fact, you are more likely to be picked if you are a radical in your views, because you will be more entertaining.

The Application is as follows.

Username
    Your political affiliations, religious beliefs, and views on about 3 issues.
    Why you think you are a good debater or are best ready to serve your village in this debate?
    And finally, who would you vote for President.

My goal is to take one Obama and McCain from Each Village (Indepents have a chance as well). If that doesn't happen, I apologize I am trying to be fair here. I am even going to be the moderator (Which means I wont be able to stomp the guts out of my opponents). Yes I realize a lot of people are from other countries but this is going to be a US Centric debate since it is the United States Presidential Election year. Other countries and people are encouraged to try for it, but don't get offended by the US themes.
    Depending on the speed of applications we should have the first debate Friday 3rd of October. Following every friday after that another debate. Depending on schedules though this could be up for change. So please hurry and apply. This Friday's theme is going to be the current Economic Crisis. So if you wish to try for it, I'd read up on that as much as you can. The definite rules of the debate are to be announced the day of.

I am still accepting any names for Vice Kage's. At this rate it's first come first serve with near instantaneous acceptance.

Good luck guys! I hope to see you at one of these events or out on the forums going for Operation Rescue WOTN! WOTN Live on! ^_^
    Share this post on: reddit

Titaniumxvx

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 18:55 by Titaniumxvx

Oh. Goodie! Best of luck on the exam to whoever is taking.

*October 10th is a Friday

All of this sounds spazzy spectacular! And super detailed, what a reading.
    amaterasu

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 18:57 by amaterasu

Wow, there will be new kids on the Jônin block!!

and on the chûnin block
    Darkflame

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 18:59 by Darkflame

i can't do the jounin exams >_>
    Banouin

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 19:00 by Banouin

darkflame wrote:i can't do the jounin exams >_>

Then do the one you can...Is it hard to get? -__-
    quater

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 19:01 by quater

Ah crap I mislabeled my planner...Now I have to fix a month of dates -_-

Anyway yes it's a friday sorry for that.
    Darkflame

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 19:03 by Darkflame

Banouin wrote:
    darkflame wrote:i can't do the jounin exams >_>

Then do the one you can...Is it hard to get? -__-

i tired chuunin 3x
    seshimazi

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:00 by seshimazi

So whats the point of the Debates?
    Banouin

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:00 by Banouin

My guess would be fun >_>
    quater

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:03 by quater

seshimazi wrote:So whats the point of the Debates?

So whats the point of coming on?

Doing stuff
    seshimazi

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:04 by seshimazi

quater wrote:
    seshimazi wrote:So whats the point of the Debates?

So whats the point of coming on?

Doing stuff
    :O stuff!
    I like Stuff!
    I wanna Apply for Debates
    *Goes to fill out App and pm to Q*
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:09 by KarateKeyaQ

:D Coolio!~
    Meika-Chan

Post Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:31 by Meika-Chan

Yay :D

I've been waiting for these :3
    Claud-kun

Post Thu Oct 02 2008, 19:05 by Claud-kun

More time to recruit, that's a relief.
    Yoyo

Post Thu Oct 02 2008, 20:32 by Yoyo

*bounces in seat*
    Yay!
    ^_^

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 11:32 by Shanaikai Saisuki

Um, October 10th is on a Friday.
    quater

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 16:06 by quater

We've been informed. ^_^

But we are gonna have our October 10th on the Saturday version
    King_Of_Blades

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 18:51 by King_Of_Blades

hey Q ill pm u or PF my reg form k
    Banouin

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 19:07 by Banouin

I would pm Q.
    King_Of_Blades

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 19:13 by King_Of_Blades

i know ill pm the info to PF
    Banouin

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 19:16 by Banouin

...I can tell you. Pf does not rly care...You should pm it to Q...
    King_Of_Blades

Post Fri Oct 03 2008, 19:30 by King_Of_Blades

k i will
    muffinzXD

Post Sat Oct 04 2008, 10:09 by muffinzXD

XD
    Temari

Post Mon Oct 13 2008, 18:31 by Temari

how do we apply for the exams?
    quater

Post Mon Oct 13 2008, 18:32 by quater

Just PM me you are doing them.

Then tell me who you have recruited when you have.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 14:21