WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
GaaraxHana
Yoyo
Destinykil
soulja boy
neon kun
AnimeSweetie_10
Hiiatte
FantacyOfNaruto
judai12
amaterasu
quater
Kagamiko
16 posters

Itachi? What's going on?

Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Itachi? What's going on? Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Itachi? What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Itachi? What's going on? Empty Itachi? What's going on?

Post by Kagamiko Fri Apr 11 2008, 17:55

So, chapter 397.

I cried. It was so beauiful in an emotionally messed up way. In other words, my kind of beautiful. Is there anyone elso who hopes this anti-hero, the secretive, fanfiction-ish Itachi is the real Itachi? I swear, if the next ch is as beautiful as this one I'll turn into a rabid fangirl. Itachi-siggy, Itachi-ava, Itachi-plushie here I come!

Anyway, will this change the story much, or is it just something that will be forgotten at ch 428? Or might this be a big part of the plot it has taken Kishi more than 8 years to get to? And how much time will the Sasuke-Madara talk take? I swear, if this leads to another 9 weeks of dramatical pictures I'll... I don't know. But I'd be disappointed.

Again, was there anyone else who cried? Seriously, 397 was among the best chapters there have been!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Itachi? What's going on? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Itachi? What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Itachi? What's going on? Empty Re: Itachi? What's going on?

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 18:28

Man I am so deppressed. Itachi went from an awesome massacrer to as you put it a Fanfiction Anti Hero.

Seriously Naruto Author guy, can't you do better then this? Are you just getting your plots off of FFN or some other lame site? My Kabuto theory beats circles around this discovery.

I always thought he was cool because he killed his entire clan and did it just to make a name for himself. It made him different. He had no real motives to be seen. It made him exciting.

It's like, geez, now what? "Protecting his brother" and that bullcrap is such an epic letdown to me.

At least Kabuto is still bad for no reason ^_^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Itachi? What's going on? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Itachi? What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 18:57

i'll just say one thing
    I SAW THIS COMING!!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Itachi? What's going on? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Itachi? What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 18:58

Amaterasu wrote:i'll just say one thing
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

You think you are the only one? Who didn't see it coming? That's why I fought so hard against it. It was like Yondaime being Naruto's father. Come on Mr. Naruto writer, can't you be a little less predictable!? Can't you do better than this!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Itachi? What's going on? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Itachi? What's going on? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:08

quater wrote:
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

You think you are the only one? Who didn't see it coming? That's why I fought so hard against it. It was like Yondaime being Naruto's father. Come on Mr. Naruto writer, can't you be a little less predictable!? Can't you do better than this!

i can 't argue with it
    because i like this, its interesting to see what dangers ITachi was protecting sasuke from
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:15

Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

i can 't argue with it
    because i like this, its interesting to see what dangers ITachi was protecting sasuke from

Mih. I'm pretty sure I am the only one out here on this Island of mine. I just can't stand predictabilities to this extreme. And I hate boring plots like this.

Can't a guy just be a bad guy like that? Do we have to give him a purpose for it?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:19

quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

i can 't argue with it

Mih. I'm pretty sure I am the only one out here on this Island of mine. I just can't stand predictabilities to this extreme. And I hate boring plots like this.

Can't a guy just be a bad guy like that? Do we have to give him a purpose for it?

orochimaru was evil
    akatsuki is evil
    itachi is still badass, hes just not as evil
    also he gave his eye techniques to sasuke
    that is badass
    Uchiha Madara is definetly a evil person who has some plan do deal with sasuke
    so Itachi was probably defending him against that
    but i guess you probably have predicted this from reading the last chapter
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:22

Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

i can 't argue with it

orochimaru was evil
    akatsuki is evil
    that is badass

To be honest I predicted this months ago when I finally had to give up on Tobi not being Madara.

Orochimaru is evil, I grant that. And he's still to date the best Villain, with the exception of Kabuto. But now he's dead.

Akatsuki is evil? They are quite boring to me. They hide and Shadows and when they come out they get their butts handed to em. Real evil.

And what made Itachi cool and different was that he WAS evil and he had no motives to be seen. I thought, maybe he's got a sweet master plan! Nope. He was just a nice guy.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:29

quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

i can 't argue with it

orochimaru was evil
    akatsuki is evil
    that is badass

To be honest I predicted this months ago when I finally had to give up on Tobi not being Madara.

Orochimaru is evil, I grant that. And he's still to date the best Villain, with the exception of Kabuto. But now he's dead.

Akatsuki is evil? They are quite boring to me. They hide and Shadows and when they come out they get their butts handed to em. Real evil.

And what made Itachi cool and different was that he WAS evil and he had no motives to be seen. I thought, maybe he's got a sweet master plan! Nope. He was just a nice guy.

no Itachi is still a insain person who killed his clan with help
    and the one who tortured sasuke, and kakashi, who tried taking the kyuubi. Akatsuki isn't the evil organization that announces it in the open
    they are a underground organization who would have acheived their goals without anyone noticing for a long time (which they did kinda) and then come out of nowhere and control the world (thats what they were trying to do)
    Akatsuki is also something else Itachi could have been trying to protect sasuke from (he was in it before killing his clan remember)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:37

Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    I SAW THIS COMING!!

i can 't argue with it

orochimaru was evil
    akatsuki is evil
    that is badass

no Itachi is still a insain person who killed his clan with help
    and the one who tortured sasuke, and kakashi, who tried taking the kyuubi. Akatsuki isn't the evil organization that announces it in the open
    they are a underground organization who would have acheived their goals without anyone noticing for a long time (which they did kinda) and then come out of nowhere and control the world (thats what they were trying to do)
    Akatsuki is also something else Itachi could have been trying to protect sasuke from (he was in it before killing his clan remember)

He's not insane, we will come to learn in the next few chapters or over time that he had to do it. Did you read the last lines "The man who saved the Leaf, and the world". Bah.

The Akatsuki aren't that cool to be honest. They are portrayed, but it's lacking to be honest. I mean it's like, look at other animes. The Humunculus from FMA really seemed like they were that good, and the people from Bleach really do too. But the Akatsuki? It's like get real you guys are way to weak.

I don't think Itachi thought one way or the other about the Akatsuki. But as I said, it's more a hope then an actual thought.

Question: Why did the Akatsuki want Sasuke, whos not even a Jinchurriki?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 19:52

yeah i did read the last line
    and i want to know what he saved it from or tried to at least
    i think its something to do with the mangekyou and stuff
    the akatsuki weren't meant to be a strong opposing force that makes for epic arc
    they are a underground organization, psycos who want to take over the world
    if they were strong enough they wouldn't need the jinchuuriki
    but they are not, they tried to stay unoticed until they had collected all of them but that failed, they don't have enough power to go full out against a village and in such they wont be considered main evil badass people
    but rather secretive and dark people who have messed up plans and a giant mutant statue.

actually since the naruto and sasuke fight i hjave thought aAkatsuki was after something more then jinchuuriki, something to do with sasuke
    i still don't know any reason for that but its what i think
    also the rings haven't been explained and that is something i'd like to find out because they are very important
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:11

Mih.

Probably right. So predictable.

I am getting sick of the predictableness here. At least I still have bleach to keep it interesting.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:13

yeah blach is cool
    however i like naruto right now
    its got my interests into it again
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:15

Well I am the opposite.

Dear goodness, it's so Fanficing predictable! (First time Fanfic was used in place of a curseword I bet). I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gosh, it's like, maybe I am to deep for the series...

Because it really is losing my attention. All the great things he could do, and he is choosing the most predictable path.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:21

well maybe he is gonna do something really cool with kabuto later
    at least kabu....

whoa a minute here, Q do you think Itachi could have been protecting sasuke from not the akatsuki but someone like Kabuto?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:23

Nope. I mean, at one time I thought he might have been.

But let's go through why.

Kabuto isn't involved with the Uchiha (Thank goodness saves him from that air of predictability).

And Itachi shouldn't have had to die to keep him from Kabuto. In that case it'd be better to be there.

Still, why was Itachi in the same forest as Kabuto that time? Never totally figured that out.

But overall, I doubt it. To unpredictable.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:37

well not quite
    now we know that itachi was trying to prtoect sauske and the leaf
    does that mean he cared for naruto?
    we still don't know what he was going to tell Naruto
    and the question is why was Kabuto in that forest?
    if its revenge for Orochimaru i can understand but Kabuto had a chance to attack naruto and he said he will kill naruto
    it brings up some questons actually
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:40

Of course. And it's questions like these that make me still watch the series.

Is there anything Kabuto does that isn't a complete mystery ^_^

Itachi cares about Naruto I think.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:42

hm m he must, its only reason i can think of that he didn't capture him epicly in part 1 in tanzaku town
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:45

Amaterasu wrote:hm m he must, its only reason i can think of that he didn't capture him epicly in part 1 in tanzaku town

I thought maybe because Gai Sensei was coming and he didn't want to risk a fight with Gai Sensei, and of course not risk a fight with both Gai Sensei and Jiraiya.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 20:47

quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:hm m he must, its only reason i can think of that he didn't capture him epicly in part 1 in tanzaku town

I thought maybe because Gai Sensei was coming and he didn't want to risk a fight with Gai Sensei, and of course not risk a fight with both Gai Sensei and Jiraiya.

No, when naruto opens the door and Itachi and Kisame are there
    he could of mangekyoued naruto's ass and it would have been epic awesome and bad series ends right there, but he didn't
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:01

Do you really not know?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:14

i'll say i have no idea what i should know so no i don't
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:17

He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

It was getting crowded.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Apr 11 2008, 22:22

quater wrote:He didn't obliterate him because he needed him alive so as to take out the Jinchurriki. Plus he's Itachi, he doesn't maim unnecessarily, he does things calm, cool, collected. When he walked into leaf Village did he and Kisame run around killing? Naw, they was like "We don't want a fight get out of our way".

Same thing, he'd rather cutoff Naruto's legs and go for a walk then just rip him to shreds. It's not his style. And just when they went to actually hurt him, Sasuke showed up.
    And then Jiraiya, and then Gai.

It was getting crowded.

well that is true, also i forgot he could controle naruto's kyuubi chakra with mangekyou if he got out of hand,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 11:17