WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats happening?

GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Whats happening? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Whats happening? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Whats happening? Empty Whats happening?

Post by GL

i mean, is it just me or is the world getting disgusting? a week ago i were reading the news that a teenage girl got killed. the reason why was because she slept with another teenage guy that had a girlfriend. it was the guy who wanted to have sex with her, but later the guy regreted it and asked his girlfriend if she could forgive him. but the girlfriend texted him and said "i will be your friend if you kill the girl you had sex with." of course, the guy killed the girl. the punishment that the two teenagers got were to live in a institution for mental sick teenagers.

i think that they should have gotten a worse punishment. both of them are old enough to get punished and to get put in jail according to the swedish law. so why didnt they put them in jail? they deserved it.

another thing that annoy me is that, a group of teenagers (two girls and one boy in the age of 17-20) were selling a 14 year old handicapped girl to old men. the handicapped girl has been sold almost 8 times a week for a long time, to different kinds of guys who wanted to have sex. each time the girl got sold the teenagers got paid and they earned 500-1000 SEK. the teenagers were a friend to the 14 year old girl, and this did also happen in sweden.

does things like this happen for you too where you live, or is it just in sweden?
    im starting to wonder whats happening to the teenagers now days, and i get really bothered by hearing things like this.
    Share this post on: reddit

Banouin

Post Mon Nov 16 2009, 12:22 by Banouin

Some of the things people can do, I will never uderstand.

Some people are just evil.
    GL

Post Mon Nov 16 2009, 12:29 by GL

mhm, i say the same. but still, things like this should not happen. its not right... :/

true.
    quater

Post Mon Nov 16 2009, 15:08 by quater

http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/2DBA2A51-D1A0-43A9-9804-E5962A1B2DE2/

^ It happens in Australia. There's a story of a few teenagers chopping up a girl they took with them out into the woods.

Really, I think the problem is we're constantly telling people nowadays, "There's no such thing as evil," and "to just be yourself and express whoever you are on the inside," and to "Never judge others."

But the problem with all that thinking is there are evil, cruel, mean little people who's greatest joy is to see misery in others. Another danger is nowadays we put people who are killers in "mental institutions" and we put maniacs back on the street in a few years with 'good behavior'. I mean in America, the man who planned the 9/11 attacks is getting a court trial and a jury of his peers when he should be hung in military court. I mean he PLANNED the bombings of 9/11 that killed 3000 people. And you can guarantee his lawyers will find ways to fight the courts so he may get 5 more years of life before he's even sentenced. Doing stuff like that with our justice system isn't helping.

But there is good news!!

These activities and events are actually on the decline. The reason they seem like they are increasing is we can get news in a literal minute. But the truth is murders, rapes, all that stuff is on the decrease. So, there's a spot of good news about it.
    GL

Post Wed Nov 18 2009, 09:05 by GL

quater wrote:http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/2DBA2A51-D1A0-43A9-9804-E5962A1B2DE2/

^ It happens in Australia. There's a story of a few teenagers chopping up a girl they took with them out into the woods.

Really, I think the problem is we're constantly telling people nowadays, "There's no such thing as evil," and "to just be yourself and express whoever you are on the inside," and to "Never judge others."

But the problem with all that thinking is there are evil, cruel, mean little people who's greatest joy is to see misery in others. Another danger is nowadays we put people who are killers in "mental institutions" and we put maniacs back on the street in a few years with 'good behavior'. I mean in America, the man who planned the 9/11 attacks is getting a court trial and a jury of his peers when he should be hung in military court. I mean he PLANNED the bombings of 9/11 that killed 3000 people. And you can guarantee his lawyers will find ways to fight the courts so he may get 5 more years of life before he's even sentenced. Doing stuff like that with our justice system isn't helping.

But there is good news!!

These activities and events are actually on the decline. The reason they seem like they are increasing is we can get news in a literal minute. But the truth is murders, rapes, all that stuff is on the decrease. So, there's a spot of good news about it.

wow... that story is just sick. i mean, no one can really want to experience murder. its not natural. and how cant they feel any regret of it? they killed their friend.

i would rather like that people is in prison more than to know that they have been put in a mental institution. they are too nice to those kinds of people, who makes crimes and kills.
    i have heard a lot about the 9/11 attac and so and i think the guy doesnt deserv to live, not even a few more years.

really? i didnt know they were decreasing, thats great! it feels good to know.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 03:51