WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Yoyo
Claud-kun
Meika-Chan
amaterasu
D-Dei
KarateKeyaQ
Angelic Harmony
theBOSS.
Banouin
quater
14 posters

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Empty Re: Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

Post by quater Sat Mar 29 2008, 19:16

I think it overall annoys the heck out of all of us.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Empty Re: Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

Post by Yoyo Sun Aug 09 2009, 01:08

*feels the need to revive this thing*
    ^______________^
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Post by Always-Abby Sun Aug 09 2009, 15:36

quater wrote:

Overkill RPing- You know what I mean. That kid who takes RPing to far. Sure we all go *Throws bazooka at bano* every once in a while and it's all good. But there is always that one RPer, who talks like this:
    "Hey guys what's up?" he says as he walks into the room while scratching his left eye. Then tears well up and he balls "why is it not fair that I..." Etc. You get the idea. Don't do it. RPing may seem cool, and it's fun when you enjoy it and you keep it non serious. But the second you go into "Walks on beach mode.." or "I will defeat him!" She said as she ran across... it's just annoying. You may not believe me. But it is.

---

The faces - Some smilies are just kinda annoying. Let me give you an update on which ones drive us crazy. V-V, T-T, :3 (It's not a kitty!), =.=, Etc. You can figure out which ones are annoying. Use your head.
    Now we wouldn't make a list like this without telling you the good things you do. And as I said, you can do some of these things, without being a bad person or someone hated. Just keep it in mind please.

I fail >;
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 09 2009, 16:09

This thread is so out of date. Yoyo just posted it to make me look bad >_> When bano and I made this thread it was relevant. Its not relevant anymore.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Aug 09 2009, 16:17

You know its so irrelevant that Bano breaks some of these rules xD
    Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Post by Always-Abby Sun Aug 09 2009, 16:18

xD Very true.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 09 2009, 16:19

At the time we made this thread these don'ts were ruining the site and making people mad.

But now its not a problem so they don't matter.

So its not really worth bringing up >_> The thread should be burned.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Aug 10 2009, 00:30

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:You know its so irrelevant that Bano breaks some of these rules xD

I do the face one >_> So kill me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 02:12