WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Yoyo
Claud-kun
Meika-Chan
amaterasu
D-Dei
KarateKeyaQ
Angelic Harmony
theBOSS.
Banouin
quater
14 posters

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Empty Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 13:43

Yes it's true. Bano and I got together and made a list of the cool things people do on WOTN, and the things we can't stand. If you find this list offensive, ok. If you do a few of the hates, like 2 or 3, your still lovable. If you do over 5 we probably don't like you. But we are posting this not to make fun of you, but to help you. Stop doing the don'ts, keep doing the do's. And you'll become cooler, and less annoying ^_^

General Don'ts.

1. Internet Threats - There is really very little lamer my people. There is nothing threatening "I'm Gonna kill you!" Means nothing to me. It's the internet, you can't really kill me. Don't put them in your headline either. People, just be smart about internet threats. For fun, ok. But for seriousness, just don't make em. Also, if someone internet threatens you, how dare you take them seriously. Never go "Ah I am super sorry please" If someone goes "I AM GONNA HURT YOU". It takes you down to their level of uncoolness and then some.
    2. Overkill RPing- You know what I mean. That kid who takes RPing to far. Sure we all go *Throws bazooka at bano* every once in a while and it's all good. But there is always that one RPer, who talks like this: "Hey guys what's up?" he says as he walks into the room while scratching his left eye. Then tears well up and he balls "why is it not fair that I..." Etc. You get the idea. Don't do it. RPing may seem cool, and it's fun when you enjoy it and you keep it non serious. But the second you go into "Walks on beach mode.." or "I will defeat him!" She said as she ran across... it's just annoying. You may not believe me. But it is.

3. Song posting - Ok, this is gonna hit alot of you. But when we are in the bar, and you post the entire song you are listening to, it's kinda annoying. I mean, we have a thread for that starters, and it usually takes a lot of room up. So I am sorry if that offends you, but it can get annoying. It's hard to reply too it too. What do you say after someone posts an entire song up? But I wont pretend to be innocent here, I used to post up the One Piece Rap all the time. I stopped, you can too.

4. Smugness and superiority - Don't pretend to be way better then anyone on WOTN. We are all pretty equal here. Let's keep it that way por favor. I mean come on, there is no reason to think you are way better then anyone here. You know you do this when you post "Just letting ya know.." Or "For the world" and other smug remarks that come off like that. You can figure it out. It's really annoying. Especially when new members do it to Veterans. Sorry newbies, but you really have no authority over vets either. If you here to vets chatting, about the old days, just ignore them. Never say "Hey I am a vet too" Or "We aren't that bad we are just as important" Because if vets of the old age weren't here, you wouldn't be here. You owe em.

5. You ignored me! - So there you are. You're in the bar. You said hello. And someone ignored you! Oh my gosh! They suck! Not. Most of the time if people ignore you, they didn't see you or forgot to say hi. So get over it please. Keep posting and eventually they will see you. There is no need to come on, post twice, see that no one responded, and yell "yu GuyS iGNOrEd me aHH i hATe yOu AlL" Cause it makes you look like an idiot. And besides, who would want to talk to someone that just complains about being ignored all the time? Keep posting, eventually people will realize you are there and you'll make friends.
    6. The faces - Some smilies are just kinda annoying. Let me give you an update on which ones drive us crazy. V-V, T-T, :3 (It's not a kitty!), =.=, Etc. You can figure out which ones are annoying. Use your head.
    7. Death words - Some words do not belong on a site. They cause pain to people who have to read them. The loudest and most deadly is "Hn". It has never done any good for humanity, you look like a moron when you do it. Stop Aids, Stop Hning. Others are "Nyao".
    8. Liars - We know when you lie. It's very obvious when you say things that are clearly unbelievable and not true. You may think you are actually getting away with it. But we all see through your lies. I have heard people say a lot of ridiculous things on WOTN, and other sites. Don't do it, don't go there. To be honest, you'll be liked way more if you tell the truth then anything you could get from lying. No one cares if your really 14, no one cares if you really just live in the United States, no one cares if you had a normal life and didn't have 30 people die in your family. Just stop lying. It hurts the site. And do not ever act like one person somewhere, like AIM, and act like a monster in the inbox or the Bar. Try and stay consistent everywhere you go.

9. Nicknames and Leet speaking - It's annoying when people expect you to know a nickname. How do we know who your imouto, sempai, nii, or any other japanese phrase his? We don't memorize everyone's sempai and nii, because everyone has at least 3. It's hard to keep track, so if you say my Nii, please specify, and please go easy on us if we didn't know. Leet speak too. Sorry, I know my grammar is aweful I do, but please don't come on here and drop all grammar practices. At least make an effort to capitalize, don't go U but say you, spell things out. Never add a "Z" To the end of a word unless it's lolz.

10. What's up? - How many of you have afterward said "Nothing *Sighs sets head down* or something like that? Well it's a pain. If something is up, say it. Never under any circumstances is it okay to lie and then act deppressed all day after you said nothing. Even if you think, well I'll keep drama out of the bar, no. Because you could say "alot but I don't want to talk about it" or tons of other things. But no, if we ask what's up, and you say nothing, then you act like something is, then you have proven you don't trust as a friend. That's hurtful. And very annoying.
    11. Drama - It's not all bad. But we hate the excessive kind. It's also the reason internet dating sucks. Sorry, you can do it, and sometimes it doesn't. But 9 out of 10 relationships cause drama that the rest of ous have to wade through. Very few of them last a few months, and even the ones that do will eventually end. And with them you lose friends, cause huge fights, and break down the site. You make people hate WOTN. Also, theres the other drama. The "He is being mean to me" Or the this and that drama. Shut it up. If you come on the site in a bad mood and people aren't super nice to you, expect it! Just use your head with drama. Now some drama is good. But you can tell when something is fun and enjoyable or exciting, and when something is ripping up the site and causing pain everywhere. And if you can't, you're not mature enough to handle this site. Plus, drama hardens peoples emotions. It gets harder and harder to feel bad for people who are in real trouble when every day "So and So is leaving the site and so and so is leaving Sand and so and so is telling off so and so". It makes people want to leave.

12. Pity me - This is one of the worst things you can do. Act like you have it the worst, like no one has a life worst then yours. You will never get true friends this way, you make people wish you had it worse, and you look so stupid. Everyone here has it tough in one aspect or another, the point isn't to let it drive you crazy, the point is to work it out and to get stronger from it. Never come on and say "Everyone hates me my life is the worse" and never ever "I hate myself I am gonna commit suicide". First off, it's so stupid! Second, it really is bad, because people who really do want to commit suicide get ignored the attention they need. We can't help people with really bad lives if we are wading through the pity me. And don't pity them people. Tell em off. Tell them to grow up. If you pity them, they will haunt you forever, and they will never grow up.

Now we wouldn't make a list like this without telling you the good things you do. And as I said, you can do some of these things, without being a bad person or someone hated. Just keep it in mind please.

1. We love Scrubs. You knew this was coming ^_^
    2. We love artists. How they draw so well, then they act so humble. I love that. It's awesome when people don't take it to far. Of course there is some people who have no esteem (That's me!) and take it to far. But when you draw well but still act like you need so much work, it's both cute and awesome.
    3. I love the feeling when an old member who was long gone comes back. Don't apologize though, and don't act like the site hasn't changed, but otherwise it's such a good feeling! It's like yes! Thank you you rock!
    4. We love when things go right? What can we say. It's a good feeling.
    5. We love it when you guys laugh at our bad jokes, or when you tell jokes. It's fun to just joke around and hang out.
    6. It's cool how the site always asks if you are having a bad day what's wrong. Surprising since so many people have it, but it is cool that the site cares.
    7. It's such a great feeling when WOTN is growing and is really active. It makes you feel so accomplished, we love that feeling.
    8. Glomps and Hugs. We love em, we may not show it but it's so cool. especially when you get a super uber mega glomp or some other form of awesome glompitude.
    9. We love the Gangsters, the Q crew, and the Kewl Kids Klub (KKK) of WOTN. We love you guys who are easy going and fun to be around, people like Titan who tell awesome jokes. Keep it up.
    10. And we love WOTN. If we didn't, we wouldn't post this up to try and improve WOTN.

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Empty Re: Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

Post by Banouin Sat Mar 15 2008, 13:48

Haha, Nice Q! Woot....now...should we run for it?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Empty Re: Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version)

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 13:49

Banouin wrote:Haha, Nice Q! Woot....now...should we run for it?

You mean our Funeral sentences? Sure they rock ^_^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Sat Mar 15 2008, 14:03

YAY!

you put it up!

what happened to the flaming part though?
    *tear*

I was kinda looking forward to the part where the complete loser bashing comes forth.

I SUPPORT Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts! 'Cause that's how they spelled it!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Mar 15 2008, 14:07

death-chan wrote:YAY!

you put it up!

what happened to the flaming part though?
    *tear*

I was kinda looking forward to the part where the complete loser bashing comes forth.

I SUPPORT Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts! 'Cause that's how they spelled it!

hahaha
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) LjQ and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Mar 15 2008, 14:16

YAYAY!!!
    *Claps* Go Q-nii-kun!!! ((Using specifics XD))
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Mar 15 2008, 14:21

quater wrote:

1. What's up? - How many of you have afterward said "Nothing *Sighs sets head down* or something like that? Well it's a pain. If something is up, say it. Never under any circumstances is it okay to lie and then act deppressed all day after you said nothing. Even if you think, well I'll keep drama out of the bar, no. Because you could say "alot but I don't want to talk about it" or tons of other things. But no, if we ask what's up, and you say nothing, then you act like something is, then you have proven you don't trust as a friend. That's hurtful. And very annoying

I get kinda irritated with that too....although I may have did it before?
    -rubs head-
    anywho, GREAT JOB!
    WOOT!
    Oh Yeah!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) LjQ and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Cd
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Mar 15 2008, 14:27

Ive done it too...But than I know I's to make the Bar perky!!..okay, maybe not that..BUT HAPPY!!!!!!!
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:08

lol, don'ts.

Maybe I should watch Scrubs.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:15

Me too..
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:28

first Q
    am i part of the Kewl Kids Klub?

secondly i was listening to a song that sounded like old mario mixed with old legend of zelda

thirdly
    awesome list
    really enjoyed reading it
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:39

You are in the Q crew and the KKK Amaterasu.

As for the song, interesting.

And so far no angry peoples...Strange... Dazed
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:44

you wanted us to be angry? o_O
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:45

what's scrubs? O_O;;;;;;;;

And the KKK....? >_>;;;;;;;;;

I LOVE IT! =D
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:48

sweet
    i'm a member of wotn's KKK (kewl Kids Klub)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:49

DeI-kUn~ wrote:you wanted us to be angry? o_O

I expected it.

It's kinda offensive, since it attacks the things that a large percent of our users do.
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:54

i was laughing so hard when i read some of them *cough*
    but why #6?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:55

Just because it's true. The other smilies do annoy me ^_^

Haha I have been getting a lot of complaints about #6.

And you laughed? Actually, awesome.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Mar 15 2008, 15:57

I like #8 on the Do's list
    ^__^
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Mar 15 2008, 16:03

yes, #8 was awesome.

and yes, i laugh. Is that really THAT hard to believe?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 16:04

DeI-kUn~ wrote:yes, #8 was awesome.

It is when I expected people to get angry over this. Even though I did hope people might find it sorta funny...
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Q and Bano's Do's and Don'ts (Not perfect version) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Mar 15 2008, 16:07

quater wrote:
    DeI-kUn~ wrote:yes, #8 was awesome.

It is when I expected people to get angry over this. Even though I did hope people might find it sorta funny...
    People that believe in this find it funny.

People that don't, well, that may be another story.

Yes, #8 is very inspirational.

It really makes me take pride in my sig.
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Mar 15 2008, 16:09

lol.

gotta love 2,4,5,8,11, and 12 (if i wrote down the wrong numbers, sorry. i was taking this all from memory)
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Mar 15 2008, 16:13

The Twelve Commandments have spoken Cowboy
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Sat Mar 15 2008, 16:14

lol

The Twelve Commandments.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 13:44