WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Akamii
Q
amaterasu
Koneko_Bozu8
Titaniumxvx
Brinckmyster
10 posters

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Poll

You want more?

[ 6 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 2HwAlpQ40%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 ORIszmu [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 2HwAlpQ7%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 ORIszmu [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 2HwAlpQ13%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 ORIszmu [13%] 
    [ 6 ]
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 2HwAlpQ40%IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 ORIszmu [40%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Empty Re: IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Post by Brinckmyster Mon Dec 03 2007, 11:08

'cuz it's too long to fit in the first post....

Part 3:
    Shikamaru nodded still in his thinking stance. “Good. Now for your actual mission.: Tsunade continued, “Remember Gaara doesn’t know what it is. After passing through the country of the Mist, I want you to travel into the mountains. Yaouri and Chatte may be hiding here, if that is the case, Yami may talk to them here, but quietly. That, however is not your mission. Your mission lies within these mountains. There is a sacred book buried deep within the mountain that contains a record of the people that populated this land before us. The record is on plates of brass so they will be heavy.”

Shikamaru sighed again, “how troublesome. Why is this a B-ranked mission again?” he asked standing up.

Tsunade groaned, she knew this part was coming but still hadn’t decided how to explain it. “These plates are important to the survival of Kanoha and so many enemy ninjas will be trying to stop you. There will be assassins, enemy ANBU squads, Orichimaru’s followers, and many others.”

Shikamaru nodded, dropping to his thinking stance again and simply said, “this mission is becoming more and more troublesome. You said Temari will be in my group?”

“Yes, and we need you to be extra nice to her, at least until she accepts your leadership,” Tsunade said sternly. “I know you think this mission is troublesome so you don’t need to say it again. You’re dismissed.”

Shikamaru finally left the Hokage’s office nearly two hours after he had gone in. as he got read for the mission, he thought of Tsunade’s last words to him, ‘Be extra nice to Temari? What does that mean anyway? Wasn’t I nice enough to her the last time they were here? And why are they coming anyway? Can’t we handle this on our own? Probably not or the 5th wouldn’t’ve asked for help from the Sand. How troublesome. I’d better learn all I can about this Nekozumi family. I think I know enough about our other teammates.’ Shikamaru headed to his favorite source of information: Shino. ‘Too bad he’s got that mission with Gai to get ready for. He’d be a great asset to our team. Same with Kiba and Rock Lee. But I guess Gai has first dibs on them for his mission and they must prepare for it.”

As Shikamaru neared Shino’s favorite training grounds, he was suddenly surrounded by bugs hurring him along. “Couldn’t you just step out and say ‘helo’ like a normal person?” Shikamaru grumbled. “I need some information and you were the fastest way to get it.”

Shino stepped out of his hiding place, wearing his jacket that covered his mouth, his eyes still hidden by his sunglasses even though it was the dead of winter. “the Nekozumi family, right?” Shino asked causally. “They are a rare family indeed. Moved to Kanoha about 12 years ago, rumored to be so they could keep an eye on ‘that dog family’, as you know, they are a family of cats. Well, in the same sense that Kiba’s family is a family of dogs, anyway. Yami can mold her chakra in an amazing way. Of the genin ninja, only Neji and Hinata can talk to her in this way, but she molds her chakra so it forms words inside of her.” Shino was obviously impressed.

“Their girls are the most important to them as they are a matriarchal family. I’m assuming the 5th told you about Youri?” Shikamaru nodded so Shino went on, “Yami also has an identical twin sister, Yabelizy, and their cats are identical too so Yabelizy may try to come instead. Yabelizy, as far as I know, doesn’t know ninja stuff, but is a vet. Kiba’s family have taken their dogs to her and, even though she has very little patience for dogs, she’s patched them up well. Only Kiba’s family and her own can tell the difference between Yabelizy and Yami or their cats through their amazing sense of smell. Be careful though, Yabelizy has an IQ a few points above yours and Yami’s matches yours. They are smart girls. Yami also has two younger brothers currently in the ninja academy but that is the extent of her family. Only Yami, Yaouri, and the two youngest boys have ever become ninjas in all of the Nekozumi family. Yami grew up with Kohanamaru but excelled at a rapid pace to become the second youngest ninja since Itachi, is actually 10. She was trained by your teacher. She is often referred to as the 'cat-chick' like Kiba is the 'dog-dude' and I am the 'bug-guy'. She has special abilities like she can hear almost everything (and, so, is easily distracted), has great vision (no quite the Byukagen but close. A.K.A. cat vision - best in the dark), can mold her chakra into words inside of her so only those with the Byukagen can read them, and has a good sense of smell. Uses special cat-like abilities, has great balance and reflexes, can fit into very small spaces, has sharp nails (the look and act more like a cat's claws than nails), and can summon all kinds of cats. Anything else you need to know?”

Shikamaru shook his head, then reconsidered. “Where does she train and can I find her there now?” after getting this information from Shino, Shikamaru thanked him and went off to find Yami and, he assumed, Ino. Finding them exactly where Shino said they would be, Shikamaru dropped to his thinking stance and watched the girls train for a while. Not for the first time, Shikamaru thought, ‘if only Shino, Kiba, and Rock Lee were coming along. Shino is the best source of information I’ve ever had, Kiba could tell me if we’ve got the right twin, and Rock Lee would keep everybody’s spirits up. How troublesome.’ After watching the girls train and getting a feel for Yami, Shikamaru sighed and went to introduce himself to the younger girl.

“It’s Shikamaru!” Yami squealed in delight and admiration as he sighed and started toward them. “Have I been doing okay Ino?” she meowed apprehensively. Ino simply nodded and went to greet her old teammate. As the greetings were exchanged between the two old friends, Yami thought of what the older girl had told her about being a key element to this mission’s success. ‘How can I be so important?’ she thought for the umpteenth time, ‘I’m not that good and I can’t even keep my mind focused on anything! My hearing makes me so easily distracted and Shikamaru’s presence is making me nervous. He has no idea how much I look up to him. Only Yabelizy really understands how much I look up to Shikamaru. I wonder if she’ll come along with me? At least until I’m more comfortable with these Sand ninjas. I know she’ll come with me to meet them…’

“Welcome to the team Yami.” Shikamaru said just then. “I look forward to seeing what you can do. My friend Ino here said she was impressed by your cat-like abilities and my good friend Shino tells me you have an identical twin sister, Yabelizy, was it?
    <end part 3>

okay... don't get to attached to this part 'cuz I'm re-working it right now to make it make sense later, but here's a little more...
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Empty Re: IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications

Post by Yoyo Mon Dec 03 2007, 21:42

Oh Yeah! I've re-fallen in love with this story!! *glomps Shika* ^.^
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Dec 06 2007, 20:05

lol! Sometimes, in order for me to continue, I have to re-read it from the begining! That, and if I'm lacking motivation, I go through my IDAC fanart.... that always helps.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 JK0f7
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Dec 06 2007, 20:23

^>^ Coolness!!! Yurii-chan can't wait!!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Dec 06 2007, 20:32

If Yurii-chan wants more, Yurii-chan knows what to do!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Dec 06 2007, 20:44

Hai!!
    *runs off to draw fanart*
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Dec 06 2007, 20:49

*waits* oh wait a sec! I've gotta write more! *goes off to catch up on threads, then write*
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Dec 06 2007, 21:24

*jaw drops* You aren't ahead of your updates?? Wow....
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Dec 07 2007, 11:59

no... I am ahead of them. Just not by much. I've been busy reworking the first part so it'll make sense later...
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Dec 07 2007, 19:06

Ah, makes sense. *does waiting dance*
    Ninetails
    Ninetails
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Ninetails Sun Dec 09 2007, 16:15

Cool you posted it here too :D
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Mon Dec 10 2007, 18:07

sure did! Hope you're enjoying it! :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Mon Dec 10 2007, 18:55

*blink* YAMI-CHAN!!!! *glomps*
    Hehehe...
    What should I call you here?? 0.o?
    yondaime2
    yondaime2
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 863
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IDAC - Immaculate Devotion with Abundant Complications - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 15

Post by yondaime2 Mon Dec 10 2007, 20:37

im too lazy to read that whole
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Mon Dec 10 2007, 23:48

Ticked What?
    STFU N00B! READ IT ALL!!!!!!!!!
    I COMMAND IT!!!!!!!!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Dec 11 2007, 19:29

lol! Yurii-chan, chill! ;p
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Dec 11 2007, 19:32

Happy
    Okay. If you say so.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Dec 11 2007, 19:47

it's here for ppl who WANT to read it to be able to, no other reason! :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Dec 11 2007, 19:49

Hehehe...
    Hai.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Dec 11 2007, 20:04

*is tired* okies... I'm gonna run away from WOTN 'till I get all caught up with TAW and dA.... *leaves*
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Dec 11 2007, 20:05

Hai... *wooshes*
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Mon Apr 07 2008, 18:36

goodness.... been awhile since this had any replies....  I don't feel like writing any more right now though.... no fanart to keep me going....
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Mon Apr 07 2008, 20:41

*has no time to make fan art*
    It's been a long time since you posted, though, Brinck!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri May 29 2009, 16:25

I know Yurrii... I know... I think I know what I want to do...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 01:01