WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Lost in stereo~" -All Time Low

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    "Lost in stereo~" -All Time Low Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    "Lost in stereo~" -All Time Low Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100"Lost in stereo~" -All Time Low Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

"Lost in stereo~" -All Time Low Empty "Lost in stereo~" -All Time Low

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

Alright. So I'm blogging, my hair's being annoying, and I'm listening to All Time Low. Oh! And it's Labor Day. No school~ :D

So I got homework on friday to rewrite a paper I did in English. Loverly I must say. I thought I did an okay job, but no xD Our teacher's got this rewrite policy thing that if you got anything like, less than an A you gotta rewrite it. And she hates homework on Friday, but she said we needed to do it so she knew where we were at with our writing skillz. I got it done but ugh. I hate homework.

It's supposed to thunderstorm on Thursday. Which you know what that means! It's like, my favorite day of the week (random day maybe, but I always have good days on Thursdays). I'm uberexcited :D Especially since the last thunderstorm I seen, it was at my cousin's house. And they have wimpy lightning there. I'm sorry but I guess if you've like, grown up watching SHEETS of HUGEEE lightning crash around you tend to get critical of other lightnings xD

So Linkin Park's new album is coming out the 14th. I'm wicked excited :D I already listened to The Catalyst on YouTube and I'm like "OMG WANT!" ANNNDDD my mom owes me a CD so yay :D

It's cold. Well I guess not like BRRRR I'M FREEZING but normally by this time of year it's still like 90 degrees or something. The hottest it got last week was 86. I suppose that counts but still! Right now it's like 60 something. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and calf-high boots and I'm pretty comfortable as far as that'll go. Except these boots make my ankles hurt kinda.

Anyone got any opinions on styling wax for your hair? Coz my hair just... falls flat with hairspray and yeah. Like right now it's got a ton of hairspray in it, but it just like went "FLOP" two minutes after I got it all styled and stuff. When I got it cut, this lady used styling wax/pomade/whatever on my hair and it looked amazing. I'm only like concerned about it making my hair all greasy by the end of the day. Got any experiences/opinions? Anything helps!! D: xD

-Pein<3
    Share this post on: reddit

sabaku no ketsueki

Post Mon Sep 06 2010, 18:26 by sabaku no ketsueki

SCHOOL SUX.
    A lot. My grade 10 English teacher was kind of like that. "If you don't get a certain mark, DO IT AGAIN." But she only did that if 60% of the class failed :P

Well, we had a lame hurricane this weekend.

How long is your hair? I find that, for me, at least, I can't grow it out past a certain point before it starts getting retarded. And heavy and just yucky. Also, changing your pillowcase often helps a surprising amount.
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Mon Sep 06 2010, 20:47 by PeinQAkatsuki

Haha! xD yeah that's pretty much what happened to us too xD! Lame hurricane? xD

My hair is actually like... a couple of inches past chin length in the front, and ubershort in the back. But it needs to be cut again soon so yeah D: haha.
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Mon Sep 06 2010, 22:41 by sabaku no ketsueki

lol. Yeah, the weather forecast all week was like, WE'RE GETTING THIS HUGE ASS HURRICANE AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE SO YEAH YOU BETTER CANCEL ALLLLLL YOUR PLANS. And then we got a little rain, some wind, and that was it. We were all like, -_-

Ah! You might want to ask your hairdresser next time you see them what the best thing to do is. I've given you all I know, which is pretty much nothing :D
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Tue Sep 07 2010, 00:34 by PeinQAkatsuki

Hahah xD!!

Yeah I figured out how I can make my hairspray work :D I still need a haircut though xD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 14:08