WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts Empty The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

I'm really happy today! Well this week! Tired but happy! You could argue that this should go into the "Happy and Light" thing but I'm not really blogging about my happiness... Just wanted to start off with that I'm pretty darn happy right now ^__^ Or at least peaceful. I'm not in despair. Whatever. I'm in a good mood let's put it that way The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts 343811

Might I point out that I forgot how to use computer shortcuts? I was going to post this in this part, changed my mind and was going to put it in the Opinions part... and it wouldn't let me highlight and copy it! I was about ready to drop kick my computer! Until I remembered the ctrl+C trick.... And then it wouldn't let me ctrl+V it in! So I had to do everything backwards from what I normally do.... Highlight, right click, COPY to copy.... ctrl+V to paste.

I'm going to also point out that this should probably be in the Opinion part but really xD It's just a stupid little thing about a way played out video and a dumb internet icon The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts 343811 I was going to put it there but.... I don't think it's serious enough to be there. MOVING AHEAD!

Anyway... So I feel a bit like a n00bie because two days ago, I watched the "Leave Britney Alone!" video from Chris Crocker for the first time. I think that's his name. Dunno I'm having one of those moments where I can't remember much The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts 343811 I just know that his first name is Chris and his last name is something to the effect of Crocker. Anyway.

Honestly... I used to think the whole thing was funny because I never saw the stupid video. And now.... I find it really dumb actually The post about a dumb video and forgotten computer shortcuts 343811 I mean... really... cry for attention much. And though some of the comments on the video said that they couldn't see his eyeliner smudge... I personally did unless it was the camera's fault. But that's beside the point.

Comments posted were also something like "You're crazy!" He's not crazy folks! Well maybe he is, but that video was more of a cry for attention. Or maybe he really was just bawling about how Britney Spears was being treated and then it went viral but at any rate....

Did you know he has a song on iTunes? I think it's called Mind in the Gutter... to be honest I prefer Jeffree Star times like... oh I dunno... A BILLION. Then again I'm a huge JS fan... But anyway...

Out of the 30 seconds I heard from the iTunes preview... It sounded kind of... dumb. I mean I haven't heard the whole thing yet so my opinion may change or whatever but.... anyway. It seemed like it would be on my annoyance level somewhere between Ke$ha and The Millionaires. Just saying.

ANYWAY. Just figured I'd blog about a three year old video and a way played out internet icon. You know. Just because I'm bored and all that good stuff.

- <3 Pein

Last edited by PeinQAkatsuki on Thu Jul 01 2010, 01:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got ahead of myself and didn't put a title)
    Share this post on: reddit

Toshii

Post Thu Jul 01 2010, 02:11 by Toshii

iTunes... :P
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Thu Jul 01 2010, 02:16 by PeinQAkatsuki

iTunes? xD

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 06:25