WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Yoyo
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Banouin
UreshiiQ
Toshii
quater
10 posters

WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Empty WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status)

Post by quater Sat Jun 26 2010, 23:38

WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) 33lmcf5

WOTNopolis~
    WOTNOPOLAS

“I’ll protect you with all I have!” Q yelled as he braced himself against Amaterasu’s attack. “Run! Just survive!”
    “We will Q! We’ll never forget you!” Yoyo said as she pulled Jake away.
    “But Q!” Jake cried.
    “Just go!” Q yelled as he took a bullet to the side and lurched backward.
    Yoyo and Jake ran outside the factory. “I can’t believe this!” Jake cried as Yoyo continued to drag him.
    “Well believe it! Q’s gone and the others are as good as dead if we don’t get out of here!” Yoyo yelled. “We have to honor Q’s sacrifice! We have to save the others or it’ll of been for nothing!”
    Jake fell to his knees and wiped away a tear running down his cheek. “I know, I know, it’s just.”
    Yoyo sighed and put her hand on his shoulder. “Look, I know. Sorry, but we can’t wait. The First Knight’s factory of death is churning out soldiers by the second. No one could of suspected that Amaterasu was actually working under the table with criminals. Or that Endless Nothing really put the marines here in order to help locate Venomu, the secret key to running the factory. And when Bano lost that fight to Mikel, it really was inevitable that this would go down. Now if we want a chance at saving the city we have to make our stand here and save Bano and the others before they lose to the brainwashed cult of franken gangsters!”
    A screeching of tires caught their attention. Yoyo spun around in time to see a truck bouncing over park benches and children heading their way. “Shoot it’s an ice cream truck! And it’s headed right for us!”
    Jake and Yoyo stood up but before they knew it the headlights had caught them. The slamming impact of the truck against them made their world’s go black. The last thing they heard as they felt themselves slipping from this world was, “Get off the yard you crazy hooligans!”

“Oh, she’s finally waking up,” a voice drifted into Yoyo’s ears. She strained to recognize it as she opened her eyes. She quickly jumped up and grabbed the scalpels lying on the tray next to her and aimed them at the person across the room.
    “Woah, easy girl, there’s no need for trouble,” the man said as he watered a set of flowers sitting next to a window. He stared at the sunshine and smiled. “Life sure is sweet, isn’t? And even these flowers have meaning.”
    “Punkfilter, what are you doing here?” Yoyo seethed.
    “I’m just a nurse here at this hospital,” Punkfilter smiled and put his hands up in the air.
    Yoyo fell backward and about passed out. She had never seen Punkfilter smile before. “Yoyo! You’re up!” a familiar ache said. She looked over at Jake.
    “Jake, what is going on here? Why is Punk filter a nurse? Why are we in a hospital?” Yoyo rambled but Jake put his hand up to stop her.
    “I know nothing!” Jake smiled. Yoyo hit him on the head and he whimpered underneath the hospital gurney Yoyo was laying on.
    “Don’t be so proud of that!” Yoyo glared. “You better tell me what’s going on right now or so help me I’m cutting you to pieces!”
    “I don’t know what you mean,” Punkfilter laughed confused as he sniffed a nearby flower. “We’ve never met before, I don’t believe.”
    “Yes we have! Tons of times!” Yoyo started but Punkfilter glared at her.
    “I was talking to this daffodil,” Punkfilter said. Another person stuck her head into the room.
    “This person might be able to help you out, she was the one who found you two. Just in case I may go get a counselor. You can never do too much to help out mankind!” Punkfilter whisked past the person. Yoyo and Jake stared at the girl confused.
    “Hi there, my name is Super Titan!” she said proudly throwing her cape back. The red, white, and blue super hero cape didn’t match her purple and yellow super hero leotard at all. A strip of black cloth covered her nose.
    “Um, hey, what the heck are we doing in a hospital?” Yoyo asked the eccentric.
    “I saw you two helpless citizens passed out in the street. And I thought to myself, ‘My, that’s dangerous! A person could get hurt there in the street,’ So I picked you two up and dragged you to this hospital,” Super Titan announced.
    “Wow, a real life super hero!” Jake said as he touched her cape. “I always wanted to be a super hero myself!”
    Super Titan patted him on the head. “Oh silly boy. Now I must ask you two why you were passed out on the street. Was there danger afoot? Up to good I hope?”
    “We got hit by a car,” Yoyo sighed. “Speaking of which, you look mighty familiar.”
    “I don’t drive. I dash,” Titan said.
    “Whatever, why is Punk filter a nurse?” Yoyo asked looking carefully out the door to make sure he was nowhere nearby. “He’s the scourge of WOTNopolis. The terror of the alleyways. The Crystaline killer. The last place someone like him needs to be is a hospital.”
    “What are you talking about?” Super Titan giggled. “Why Punkfilter is a fine nurse. Loves all his patients. And scourge of WOTNopolis? This is WOTNopolas my friend. I am not sure what foreign accent that is, but we take pride in our city’s fine reputation.”
    “WOTNopolas?” Yoyo asked and shook her head. “What the heck is that? It’s WOTNopolis!”
    “WOTNopolas,” Titan said frustrated. “Maybe that hit to your noggin did some permanent damage?”
    “Coming from someone wearing a cape I don’t want to hear about brain damage!” Yoyo hissed. Jake sat up and pointed.
    “I understand. Yes, it would seem that we were transported into another dimension. In this dimension Punkfilter is a nice nurse, Yoyo is a total girly girl, and everything here is opposite,” Jake smiled.
    Yoyo hit him again, “How the heck would you know that I’m a girly girl? What are you talking about?”
    “Cause I met the other Yoyo in the hallway. She had me confused for someone named Jake, the poor kid,” Jake smiled and nodded.
    Yoyo jumped off the bed and ran into the hallway. Her jaw dropped as she watched another girl walk up to her. “You-you-you-you,” Yoyo stuttered.
    The girl flipped her hair back and giggled. Her shoes made a clickity clack sound as the red high heels matched with her dress and lipstick. “Wow, they were right, they did find my twin, huh? Although your fashion sense is kinda weird,” Yoyo’s reflection said to her. Yoyo fell back and Jake watched as she hit the ground.
    “Oh no, is she hurt? Why didn’t you catch her Jake? Could of seen those muscles in action,” the girl smiled.
    Jake just laughed. “Oops, guess I forgot.”

Part 2 will come out when I write it. Anyway, this is not canon to the story WOTNopolis at all. Think of it as filler, I guess. ^^ It was just an idea I had after reading some Fairy Tail and joking around with Bano and Yoyo on AIM. I wanted to write something like this and see how you guys would like it. If you like it, more to come. If not, then consider it no big deal. Anyway, sorry about taking so long on the real WOTNopolis. It'll be ready soon and will resume. I won't let WOTNopolas get in the way of WOTNopolis, I just needed to write something fun to get me back in the mood for writing WOTNopolis again. ^_^ I hope you liked this weird alternate Dimensional story.

Last edited by quater on Thu Jul 15 2010, 21:03; edited 3 times in total
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Empty Re: WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status)

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 26 2010, 23:48

AWESOME!~ Oh Yeah!
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Sat Jun 26 2010, 23:57

I liked it a lot XD XD XD
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sun Jun 27 2010, 04:57

I liked it.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Jun 27 2010, 06:47

I lol'd XD This is a cool idea.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sun Jun 27 2010, 14:41

'Las! It's finally upppp~ :D

*reads*

Epic~ >:3
    Can't wait to see what else you come up with for this.
    Bwahaha
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Mon Jun 28 2010, 09:45

XD GIRLY YURII CHAN XD
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Jun 28 2010, 10:40

ahahaa xD
    punk as a nurse xP
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Yoyo Mon Jun 28 2010, 21:59

'Las is gonna be epic. Girlie Yoyo and Flower-sniffing PF are epic as it is. >:3
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    WOTNOPOLAS: (Filler Status) Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Jun 29 2010, 01:04

Haha I love it xD Filler status xD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Jun 29 2010, 13:55

Some fillers are good. >:3
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Sat Jul 17 2010, 23:57

I love it! Tons of giggles! Ha! :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sun Jul 18 2010, 00:19

That makes me happy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 08:40