WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Azarni_Rin
Yoyo
Little_Shiro
Toshii
SickSelfishSyQo
quater
10 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Empty WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status)

Post by quater Fri Dec 25 2009, 02:53

Author's Note: We yet again have released an unedited edition. So, this isn't perfect. Please bear with it.

WOTNopolis Christmas
    WOTNopolis was alive with energy and sparkling lights. The streets were filled with thugs, doing what thugs do during Christmas. Which in WOTNopolis, that's hanging up lights, signs, and of course, for the occasional thug, that's mistletoe. Lights have been showing up across the city since November was tossed into yestermonth. Ever seen a thug put up pink lights outside his stretch of a hideout? Does the sight strike as unusual? About that you'd be completely mistaken. Not only is it completely common but its very fashionable. Any gangster not seen putting up fantabulous lights during Christmas is, well, how do we put it, such a bumpkin.
    Amaneezer Scrooge gazed at the sky of colorful lights. “Bah Humbug!” he shouted from his office window. Nothing made his day worse than seeing festivities. “Nothing's worse, I tells ya! Nothing's worse! Giddy hearts. Happiness! Even the city's worst are out celebrating a crock holiday. Baaah humbug!”
    A knock hit his door. “Hello, Amaneezer. I've brought you some candy canes and homeade Christmas cupcakes,” Bob Cratchakeya Q said as she tiptoed into the room.
    “Bah hum-” Amaneezer started.
    “If you're gonna say bug stop it. That's annoying,” Cratchakeya Q whined. “Speaking of Christmas, can I come in five minutes late to work tomorrow it being Christmas and all?”
    “No! If you do I'll dock you a half day's wages!” Amaneezer crowed.
    “Pff, I'm not coming in at all. I don't work for you. I'm a sergeant too,” Cratchakeya Q pointed at her star. “Have a muffin.”
    “Then why did you ask?” Amaneezer asked confused.
    “Bugging you is fun?” Cratchakeya Q hopped out the door after handing Amaneezer a cinnamon flavored muffin. Christmas special. Amaneezer set to beating his cupcakes with a file of paper work when a voice came from the door.
    “Hello, Mr. Amaneezer,” a voice whispered through the room. Amaneezer looked up and jumped for his gun but the green giant had already reached him and stopped him cold. “No need for weapons, I come to you as an Ally.”
    “But, you are, I mean, you're!” Amaneezer stuttered.
    “I know who I am, but this is not about gangs, wars, or battles. This is about something bigger. It's about defeating Christmas,” the large man sighed.
    Amaneezer snorted. “Hmph, it can't be done. I've tried being sad and as down in the dumps as I can. I've tried bringing people's spirits down. I've tried saying how it's just another day. It didn't do a thing, I tells ya! I even reminded people how high suicide rates were, or how Christmas isn't even a real Holiday but it's based on pagan slaughtering of pigs.”
    The figure nodded. “Don't worry, Mr. Amaneezer. Your pessimism didn't go unnoticed. You have ruined many people's holiday spirits. And for that, you should be proud. But it's still not enough to destroy Christmas. No, I am suggesting something radical. Something that will make people see Christmas is just another day!”
    Large hands landed against the wall in a fist. “I hate this Holiday, I really do. I hate all the lights, and all the toys, too! I hate the trees and I hate the food. I hate how everyone is in a happy mood! I don't like the fun and I don't like the cold. I hate this holiday, hate it old!”
    “But how do we stop it? How do we defeat it, The First Grinch?” Amaneezer asked.
    The First Grinch looked slowly at his dispirited ally. “What would you say if I told you I was forming a team? A team of Christmas haters so powerful, nay, so spiteful of this holiday that we in fact could take it down?”
    “It sounds nice, but can it work?” Amaneezer asked. His hope was beginning to build.
    “Of course, it will work. I have the best of the best involved,” The First Grinch scoffed at Amaneezer's doubt. “But I want you in, too. You may be just the extra power we need to end this Holiday, once and for all. How about it, are you in?”
    “Definitely. So what are you going to do? Dress up as Santa Claus and steal things again?” Amaneezer asked.
    “Of course not, that's low brow thug work. Besides I did that one year. All they did was sing an incredibly off key Little Drummer Boy. It was so bad Angels came down and beat me till I gave them back their stuff,” The First Grinch shuddered. “But that's nothing compared to getting off a snowflake.”
    “Oh yeah, I think I remember that,” Amaneezer said.
    The First Grinch stared at the bright as sun star in the middle of the city. His sun glasses only did so much to shield him from its bright core. “I've been rerouting tons of power to one spot in this city for weeks, while delivering lights to the only people dumb enough to plug in all those strings of lights. It took weeks, but now most of the city's power is plugged in there, and if that spot trips a breaker it'll knock out everyone's power. It'll be tough celebrating Christmas after we destroy their power!”
    The First Grinch laughed and Amaneezer applauded. “So what do we do?”
    “Simple! We must plug in the ultimate power drainer. A blow up Santa doll inflatable,” The First Grinch laughed.
    “Q, I'm serious, we need to tone down these lights,” Bano said as he looked out the window. Outside was awash with colors. That is, blinding bright flashy lights.
    Yoyo, who was sitting in a corner watching the weather station laughed as she gobbled down some chips. “He's right. The weather channel says its so bright that its created enough heat to melt the Ozone layer right above where we live. And any snow clouds that get near WOTNopolis disintegrate.”
    “Excellent, that is the reason for the season!” Q smiled.
    “No, no it's not,” Yoyo said between munching down her fiftieth cookie of the day.
    “Well, then what is the reason?” Q asked as he finished putting decorations on the Christmas tree standing in the middle of the bar. “Because I'm the Christmas character in every story who doesn't know yet what it is. It works with my name Q for question quite well. I'm rife with symbolism.”
    “Q I think the lights just set a neighbor's house on fire,” Bano grumbled. “Aha, the guy jumped out the window and he went blind. I don't even get why you're decorating that tree, Q. You already have a 200 foot tall Christmas tree on the roof of the bar. Just goes to show, Q's insane.”
    “Shut up! I'm not insane. If plugging in 3 billion watts of lights is insane and decorating a 200 foot tall tree with mostly stockings big enough to hide cars in, then, well, okay. Maybe you'd be right. But I checked the list of insanity symptoms and that's not one of them,” Q argued back.
    “Is checking the list of symptoms one of them,” Yoyo asked. Q stared for a moment then silently looked away.
    “Well at least I didn't get fat all in three days. Seriously, Yoyo, if the reason for the season was eating, like at Thanksgiving I'd understand, but you really let yourself go,” Q screamed as a wave of beatings took him down.
    “Q, Q. You should understand that as women age they grow fatter,” Bano was also beaten to an inch of his life.
    Yoyo growled as she plopped her body down on the couch. At that moment a knock hit the door.
    “Hey, its a midget,” Q asked as the door flung open. A blonde haired girl in all green with pointy ears walked into the room.
    “Hey, boss, you ready to go?” the girl spoke up.
    “Not yet, Abby. Go have some cookies while I eat some more,” Yoyo pointed.
    “Can't, those are horrible for your teeth. Gingivitis is a real killer, and gum disease is no laughing matter. But you'll die of obesity before you have to worry about that,” Abby screamed as a kick sent her flying across the room.
    Q caught Abby and set her down gently. “It's okay Dwarf. You fight real well in Lord of the Rings.”
    “I'm an elf,” Abby moaned.
    “Naw, those guys had bows and arrows and kicked butt. You're definitely a Dwarf,” Q spoke up. Bano nodded in agreement.
    To add to matters a reindeer had just charged into the room. That's right. Reindeer. “Yohohoyo, Clairise! What are you doing here?” Yoyo asked.
    Bano just dropped his mouth. “Yohohoyo? Really?”
    “Shut up, you!” Yoyo glared.
    “Horrible news, San- I mean, Yoyo!” Clairise said.
    “Oh, like we didn't catch onto that,” Bano laughed before he was hit in the face with burning coals.
    “I was looking for Rudolph when suddenly I got word that Christmas was in terrible danger in WOTNopolis! Terrible, terrible danger!” Clairise cried. “There's a group of people on their way here to destroy the city by messing up the power!”
    Q immediately jumped to his feet. “If they do that, they'll mess up my lights! If I lose my lights, the city will get cold and everyone won't be happy if that happens! Those dastardly fiends must of known that.”
    “No, actually they were hoping all the lights in the city would go out. There's actually a lot of people who want you to tone it down,” Clairise corrected.
    “You're absolutely right, Clairise. If we let my lights go down there really is no reason for the season. Just coldness. We must stop them,” Q declared.
    “How brave,” Temari smiled.
    “He's so right,” Abby the elf said.
    Bano just shook his head. “Okay, what do we need to do?”
    “You'll do nothing!” a voice shook the room. All eyes turned to see a figure in the doorway.
    Yoyo's body bounced towards the door with her swords in hand but she merely tripped when she got there. “Geez, you've really let yourself go,” the man said.
    “Not in the mood,” Yoyo cried.
    “Politically Correct Filter,” Bano said as he whipped his Kama out. “You can't really think you'll stop us here, do you?”
    “I certainly will. This wretched Holiday is nothing more than profiteering off the poor. Its about materialism, and greed! And evil churchness in the state,” PCF shook his head. “No, I can't sit idly by and know everyone is being subjected to this evil Holiday of giving, and charity. While man can still breathe the words 'Merry Christmas' instead of 'Happy Holidays' I shall not rest.”
    With that PCF dashed into the room and hit Yoyo square in the tummy with his arm. Quickly a gooey substance stuck Yoyo to the wall behind her. “What, what is this?”
    “Cookie Dough,” PCF said. He threw a kick at Bano but Bano dodged. Out from the ground several spikes of Cookie Dough shot towards Bano. His Kama quickly cut the bladed cookie dough in half.
    “Too slow,” PCF said. A palm to Bano's side and he felt the gooey substance stick him to the wall he had just crashed into.
    Abby ran behind the counter where Temari was hiding. It was down to Q and Clairise. “Will you be okay, Clairise?” Q asked.
    “I'm not just a reindeer, I'm a shapeshifting one,” Clairise said as she ate a small ball. “Rumble Rumble ball.”
    Her horns grew spiky and her muscles stretched. “Impressive, where'd they get those in the north pole?”

Last edited by quater on Thu Jul 15 2010, 19:14; edited 2 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status)

Post by quater Fri Dec 25 2009, 02:54

PCF threw a series of punches Q's way. Q weaved between them waiting to counter. PCF stomped the ground and a wall of Cookie Dough appeared and covered Q. PCF yelled when the horns stabbed him through the back. “Good attempt,” PCF coughed. “But not good enough!”
    Clairise too was covered in thick gooey Cookie dough. PCF picked up a small cell phone. “The threat is neutralized boss. Let's make this Holiday as lame as Presidents day.”
    PCF moved to the door when he heard a loud rumble behind him. His head turned slowly to face a large Yoyo free of her restraints. “But, how did you?”
    “You think a bunch of cookie dough can stop Saint Yohohoyo!” Yoyo laughed as she licked her lips. “Not a chance!”
    Yoyo's charge took PF by surprise and his body slammed into the ground. Bano's laugh was silenced by the glare Yoyo gave him. “What, so only men can be Santa Claus? Only a sexist pig like you could think like that.”
    Punkfilter stumbled back to his feet. “I'm not through yet! You're way too early to count me out.”
    Punkfilter began to create globs of Cookie dough. Several fell to the floor. They took shape and Q screamed in joy. “My Gingerbread army can certainly take care of you.”
    Several large Gingerbread men surrounded Yoyo and tackled her to the ground. “Incidentally PCF, you have my favorite power on Earth. I'm so hungry just watching it,” Q complimented.
    Yoyo kicked through a Gingerbread man. Another one she bit the head off and still another felt a punch through his chest. But for every Gingerbread man that fell another rose up from the ground ready to fight. “This is, too many, Yoho ho, ho,” Yoyo said as she collapsed. “But what about the children! Wait, I don't care about them. What about the cookies they leave out?”
    PCF stepped up, “Hmph, this holiday merely teaches kids that are good but poor that they aren't as loved as rich kids.”
    “That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard,” Bano laughed. “And I have to listen to Q all day.”
    “As always, the hero appears just when things are at their worst,” a voice broke through the bar. “My name is Jake Frost, and I am here to help save Christmas. I would have been here earlier but some idiot made it so bright I couldn't get in without tunneling.”
    “Why, why's it so, so, so cold?” PCF shivered.
    “Yeah! Why's, it, so, freaking, cold!” Q whined.
    “That's my power. I can bring the air in this room down. And you know what happens when cookie dough gets too cold?” Jake Frost laughed. The restraints around the gang began to freeze and crack.
    “No!” screamed PCF as his gingerbread army fell to pieces. The Eagle Gang broke through their restraints with no trouble and surrounded PCF. “Wait, I can still!” PCF said as he attempted to attack but the cookie dough came out cracked.
    “No!” screamed Q as he jumped up and down. “It's so cold!”
    “Ah, shut up, Q. Ya sound like a girl,” Bano smiled.
    Jake Frost ordered. “Now quick, we must get to the roof of the bar. I can't follow, because, well, I'll melt. But the rest of you must go! But be warned, there are some scary folk up there.”
    “Yeah, toodles,” Q yelled as he busted through the door ignoring Jake. “Ah, heat.”
    “So there's the target, huh?” Bano said.
    “Yep,” Yoyo heaved. “Right past the multicolored rainbow of death Q created and the giant disco ball he put on top.”
    “By the way, are you really? You know, Santa?” Bano asked.
    Yoyo looked down and frowned. “It was when I was 13. I was home alone Christmas Eve, when I heard a man on my roof. I naturally thought The First Grinch had come back to steal Christmas. He was in a big fluffy red coat, so I cut him to pieces. It ended up being Santa. And then I picked up this stupid card and put on a coat. Disney Music started and the next thing I know I'm Santa.”
    “Wow, that really sucks,” Bano patted Yoyo on the back.
    “I know it,” Yoyo said.
    “Incoming Wrapping paper missiles,” Clairise said as she pushed the group away. The ground exploded with present bows flying in every direction.
    “We have to climb!” Q yelled as he grabbed some of the lights and pulled himself up the wall.
    “Are you insane! It's too dangerous! That's 10 stories!” Clairise yelled.
    “It's the only way!” Bano called back as he started climbing behind Q.
    Yoyo grabbed some rope but realized that was futile mission due to her size. A large thump landed next to her. “Well, well, well! If it isn't my least favorite person, Santa Claus.”
    Yoyo turned around and gasped. A giant snowy frown was on the face of the body next to her. “I am the snowman of pain! Destiny Frost Bite. You may of stumbled out of the fireplace but you're not gonna survive the Blizzard.”
    “Bring it, boi,” Yoyo said as she charged into Destiny. Her body weight knocked him over but he reassembled before her.
    “I am no average Snowman. I am made of Snow from the Sun,” Destiny laughed as he punched Yoyo. Yoyo fell down and she felt her face freeze.
    “That doesn't even make any sense!” Yoyo screamed.
    Bano and Q pulled themselves up the building. Clairise had taken flight, as reindeers could fly, but she was meeting trouble in the sky. “Woah, didn't expect that,” Clairise said as she dodged a flying ice skater. And more than that, the person had no skin and a top hat!
    “You're a, you're a skeleton!” Clairise screamed.
    “That's right, Jack Rendenton. And I'm gonna be your Nightmare this Christmas,” the figure said as he skated through the air barreling for Clairise. Clairise felt herself pummeled into a building. The ice skating Jack Rendenton stopped at the spot where Clairise crashed and laughed wickedly. “I owe you that! I made a whole generation of kids fall in love with Halloween and Christmas at the same time and you guys never gave me any credit! I was never once invited to the North Pole, nor was I ever thanked for all my patronage to your Holiday. I'll show you guys!”
    Clairise jumped through the rubble and punched Rendenton in the gut. The Ice Skater felt himself fly towards the earth but spun his legs around just in time. He rocketed towards Clairise and nailed her mid flight. Clairise took the pain and slashed her antlers through his body. She felt her antlers slice clear through his entire body and the skeletal system collapsed before her eyes. The bones fell towards the Earth.
    Clairise turned away but heard a hollow clattering sound below her. When she turned around the suited skeleton had rebuilt himself and was laughing at Clairise. “Silly reindeer. I can fall to pieces as many times as you care to slash me. But I can always put myself back together again. However, can you?”
    Bano pulled himself up. The rope of lights burned his hand and he had already been shocked more times than he could count by broken bulbs on the cord. This was so annoying. “Q, only you could be responsible for something so stupid.”
    “As I recall,” Q shouted as a zap tickled his fingers. “It is my Christmas lights that are saving Christmas right now?”
    “I don't even know anymore, let's just hurry to the top.”
    Down below Yoyo was getting pounded into the ground. Punch after merciless punch had hit her round tummy. Despite her fluffy protective layers of fat, the constant stream of punches had not done good for her.
    “This is too easy!” Destiny Frost Bite laughed. “I owe you this, too! You know you killed my brother when I was still a child? My poor brother, the Abominable snowman worked two jobs to keep me fed and you and your reindeer went and sank him in ice. I always hated you for that!”
    Destiny Frost Bite punched her again when he felt a bit of warmth hit him. He screamed in pain. “Who!”
    Abby the elf and Temari stood outside, each with latte's and hot cocoa ready to throw. “Throw another one, Abby!” Temari yelled. Abby threw the latte and splattered it against Destiny's hand. Destiny winced in pain and pulled his snowy hand away.
    “You vermin!” Destiny shouted as he rolled Yoyo out of the way and charged for Temari and Abby. Abby and Temari shrieked and threw their cups of cocoa at him. Destiny Bite dodged it and grabbed them up.
    “Well, well,” Destiny Bite laughed. “Nice try, ladies. And though I do love the ladies. It will be a warm Christmas day before I'm done in by a little bit of hot water.”
    Yoyo sat up as she stared at the scene before her. Snow had enveloped her rescuers and they were slowly being frozen to death by Destiny Bite. She looked between the hot spilled cups of cocoa and coffee and the giant snow monster. “Of course!” she yelled as she charged.
    Destiny Bite fell forward into the wall of lights when Yoyo's full body weight slammed into him. He quickly dropped Abby and Temari, who scrambled inside and got more Cocoa for themselves. Yoyo pushed Destiny Bite into the wall of the Bar and began to string cords of lights around him. “What, what are you doing!?”
    Yoyo continued to pull string of lights around and around Destiny Bite's snowy body. The cords were beginning to sink in as the heat exuded from the lights buried deep in his snowy body. “No, no! Stop that!” Destiny Bite shouted as he tried to push her away. Her body weight was too much and he felt himself losing this battle. His vision was becoming blurred by, tears?
    His height was quickly sinking and he realized his arm reach was falling apart. “No!” Destiny Bite gurgled but he could feel his chances sinking into the Earth. “I'll beEed back,s!”
    Yoyo laughed a hearty yohohohohoyo before laying down. “Phew, I'll just wait here for Clairise to bring the sleigh.”
    Q and Bano had made it over the wall but there they met heavy resistance. Blast after blast of Mistle Tow bombs and Ornament Grenades were exploding all around them. They had hidden themselves in the Manger of the Nativity Scene Q put up till they figured out a plan. “What do we do?” Q asked. “If he continues pelting us we'll never stop them!”
    “It's already too late to stop us!” The First Grinch laughed maniacally. At the top of the giant Christmas Tree that sat atop the roof The First Grinch had proudly begun inflating a Santa where once an Angel had stood. “Once this Santa is fully inflated all the power in the city will go out! And your precious display will do nothing to stop us now!”
    Bano looked at Q. “Alright, Amaneezer is hiding somewhere around here blasting us. I'm going to cover you while you get to the tree. From there, you have to climb to the top and stop that inflatable.”
    Q nodded and the two began working their way towards the tree. The rocket blasts had stopped momentarily. The two dove between a set of Camels and hay. “Where is he?” Q asked shaking. An uneasy feeling had reached the pit of his stomach.
    “Behind you.”
    Q and Bano spun around and saw Amaneezer standing between the wise men. In his hands was a sharp tipped Candy Cane.
    “Woah, woah, be easy with that,” Q said. “Come on now, Ama. Be cool. We can all be friends here.”
    “I've been licking this giant Candy cane for years,” Amaneezer said.
    “That's what she said,” Bano said.
    Ama swung the sharp end of the candy cane down and cut through a choir of angels. “This thing is so sharp that it'll cut you in half before you even realize it's reached you.”
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status)

Post by quater Fri Dec 25 2009, 02:54

Bano's Kama smashed into the Candy Cane and he looked up at Amaneezer. “Bring it,” Bano said. Q ran towards the tree and jumped at the first branch. He pulled himself up and yelled back towards Bano. “Finish him off!”
    In the sky Clairise and Rendenton were blitzing back and forth between buildings. Everytime Clairise managed to get a hit towards Rendenton he found a way of maneuvering his bones around so that she couldn't hold him in place. She felt her body slam into the bar by the force of Rendenton's last punch. He grabbed her by her legs and slammed her back through the wall where Clairise rolled inside.
    The ice skater stopped right outside the spot Clairise had fallen into and laughed. “Give it up, reindeer. I'm far too famous to be beaten by the likes of you.”
    Clairise wasn't sure what to do. If this continued she'd never get to the sleigh and help the others. But where was his weak spot? She stared at him a while. “Aha, I just figured it out.”
    “Oh did you?” laughed Rendenton. “And what, pray tell, did you figure out?”
    Clairise smashed her antlers into Rendenton's legs and nicked one of his shoes. Rendenton skated away fast and readjust his top hat. “Oh, I see. Well then.”
    Renden charged Clairise and grabbed her by the side. Clairise moved her head back and forth and swung her antlers. She kicked but she couldn't get free of his grasp. Rendenton kneed her in the stomach. His arms grabbed a string of lights and held them firmly around her neck. Clairise squealed and kicked some more but she couldn't get free. Air was leaving her lungs. She could feel her heart pounding as she tried to get free. Rendenton held her firmly against the bar wall and continued choking the air out of her.
    Out of desperation Clairise bit his hand. Rendenton pulled his bony wrist back and Clairise attacked at that moment crashing her bladed antlers through his ice skates. The antlers cut straight through the shoes and split them in half. “You fool! I'll die!”
    Jack Rendenton's powers of flight immediately failed and he crashed into the wall hanging onto the lights that he had almost choked Clairise with. Clairise decided to leave him there but gave him one last back kick into the skull. His hat fell off and the skeleton crumbled into a pile of bones. “Spooky Frosty,” Clairise said she dashed across the night sky to where the sleigh was waiting.
    Q climbed up the tree fast. He only had The First Grinch between him and warmth. Grinch reached back his green hands and uncoiled a row of ropes that shot out of his arm. “Holy Holidays!” Q gasped as he dodged the ropes.
    The First Grinch smiled demoniacally. “You're never going to stop me, Q! This plan is already in motion.”
    The First Grinch launched himself at Q and bit his shoulder. Q screamed as the green giant sank his teeth in deep. “Ah! Your bite's like a crocodile!”
    Q punched him and dashed away. He felt bugs crawling on him. Q screamed as he brushed them off. “And you have termites in your smile?!”
    “Exactly,” The First Grinch smiled. “You must know how hopelessly outmatched you are.”
    Q threw a soundwave at The First Grinch and plowed his fist into his stomach. The First Grinch fell but Q was sent flying in the opposite direction. “I'm as charming as an eel, you know,” The First Grinch grinned as Q felt himself electrocuted.
    Q flew through the air and slammed a kick into his chest. The First Grinch blocked the kick and hugged Q to his body. Q winced as spikes cut into his body from every angle. The Grinch had pulled Q against his chest. “You're as cuddly as a cactus?” Q screamed and kicked The First Grinch away.
    The First Grinch laughed as Q released another sound wave directly into The First Grinch's stomach. “You know your attacks are just sliding off me. I'm as greasy as a bad banana they say,” Grinch cackled.
    Q wheezed. This battle was getting to be impossible. The First Grinch stomped forward and Q was quickly picked up by the giant Green man. Q couldn't breathe because of the horrible stench the man exuded and could feel acid touching his skin. To make matters worse, The First Grinch was holding him off the edge of the Christmas tree. “Goodbye, festive little idiot,” The First Grinch said as he let go.
    Bano jumped behind Mary and twisted away from the Candy Cane. The Cane sliced straight through Baby Jesus's head and Amaneezer frowned at the sight. “You've finally given up trying to slice through this Candy Cane?”
    Bano nodded. Amaneezer was fast as lightning and that Candy Cane had proved to be capable of cutting brick like it was cake. “Yeah, you made it too strong to break,” Bano said out of breath.
    Amaneezer smiled at the compliment. “Why thank you. I suppose its something good out of this holiday?”
    Bano dodged another Christmas present package as the area exploded. “Where did you get the sick idea to throw Christmas present bombs?”
    “The news,” Amaneezer answered as he stabbed his Candy Cane through the air. Bano twisted his shoulders to block and swung for Amaneezer's arm. Amaneezer retreated and an ornament exploded into a smoke screen that gave him cover.
    “Darn it, quit hiding in these bombs!” Bano yelled.
    The Candy Cane skewered Bano's side and Bano felt himself falling backward. His head slammed into the brick roof of the Bar. The lights of the Bar broke through the smoke screen and Amaneezer smiled at his fallen opponent. “Yelling really gives away your position, ya know?”
    Amaneezer swung his right arm but felt it blocked by Bano's Kama. Bano stood up and kicked Amaneezer out of his way. “Your really starting to irritate me.”
    Out of the spot Amaneezer had fallen a gift came flying at Bano. Kama caught the gift mid air and swung the momentum back at Amaneezer. The explosion rocked the roof of the bar. Amaneezer stumbled out of a cloud of smoke and looked around confused.
    Bano's arm sliced through Amaneezer's shoulder and Amaneezer dropped to his knees. “No, this wasn't supposed to happen.”
    Bano flicked the blood off his Kama and laughed. “Yeah, well, I was supposed to be sleeping waiting for Yoyo to come give me a present through my chimney.”
    Amaneezer gripped the hook of the can and spun it around his arm. Amaneezer had one shot but he let go of the Candy Cane and watched it soar through the air at its target. Bano tried to block the spearlike projectile but the flying Candy Cane nailed him right through the stomach and pinned him against the wall behind him. Amaneezer's body fell forward and Bano couldn't move.
    Bano slumped his head back and laughed. “Of course I'd die by a giant Candy Cane and a mad man.”
    At that moment a jingle of bells alerted him of something flying fast directly at him. His eyesight saw a sleigh landing with Yoyo in white hair and a little elf and Temari staring at him. Clairise pulled the Candy Cane out of Bano's side and Bano fell on top of her. She carried him gently to the back of the sleigh. “Take care of him, fast!” Clairise called to the group.
    Abby looked at Temari. “Do you know how to fix people?”
    Temari shook her head. “I can fix drinks?”
    Abby said. “No, it's different. You fix toys with tape. You tape his wounds down and I'll brush his teeth. Teeth must be protected!”
    Q punched The First Grinch in the chest and sent the creep flying. The needles covering his body pierced his hand but he didn't care. “How did you? Survive the fall?” The Grinch asked.
    “I was falling and then I landed in one of the giant stockings I hung up,” Q smiled. “See? I always have emergency plans set up.”
    The First Grinch stared at Q. “Boy, you may be crazier than me. But this is getting old.”
    Q stared back at him. “Hey, everyone is fighting because they love my light decorations! I can't let them down.”
    The First Grinch's bite narrowly missed him. Q kicked straight up and gutted him in the chest. A series of ropes rocketed out of The First Grinch's side and Q felt himself tangled up. The First Grinch smiled. “I still have one more lyric of the song 'You're a mean one Mr. Grinch,' to fight with.”
    Q struggled as he knew which one The First Grinch meant. Spiders crawled out of The First Grinch's ears in a stampede and began spinning webs toward Q. “Not Spiders in his brain!”
    Q squirmed and kicked and punched but it was to no avail. The spiders began to crawl over Q's body. He felt some land in his hair. One had plopped onto his face. Others were marching up his arms spinning webs. Q fell into a coma. Luckily at that moment The First Grinch was nailed in the face by a sleigh. His body fell off the towering tree and plummeted a two hundred and seventy five foot free fall.
    Q was put in the back of the sleigh with Bano and the spiders were picked off him.
    “How do we take down the Inflatable Santa?” Temari asked.
    Yoyo glared at the stupid Santa. It was nearly inflated and was just about to destroy Christmas. It was only a few years ago she had faced a similar situation. A Santa. A roof. His death had made her life miserable. Now it was back five years later. A Santa. A roof. A showdown.
    “Hold onto these, please?” Yoyo handed Temari. Temari held up the reigns as Clairise charged the Santa. As the sleigh flew past the Santa inflatable vertically Yoyo leapt from the Sleigh directly into the Santa inflatable. The Sleigh flew in the other direction. The loss of weight nearly caused everyone to fall out. Everyone screamed as they watched the scene unfold. Yoyo's body weight easily knocked the Santa inflatable off the tree and the two plummeted towards the bottom of the roof.
    The sleigh fell silent as everyone contemplated what had just happened. “Um, is she dead?” Temari asked.
    The loud sound of glass shattering filled the air. Q awoke and looked down. Fear gripped him. And not just the fear from the spiders. “No! Not my disco ball!”
    Yoyo lay covered in the glass of a giant disco ball. The inflatable Santa had cushioned her fall and her suit had saved her from the glass shards. Yoyo laughed a hearty Yohohohoyo before falling asleep.
    The group in the bar huddled around Q's much smaller Christmas tree.
    “So, no one bothered to get any presents for anyone?” Clairise asked.
    “Why bother?” Temari motioned. “Santa was supposed to take care of it. No one expected her to be in a battle to save Christmas, which because of the battle, actually ruined Christmas since no one got any presents.”
    “Technically Q got me what he gives me every year. A headache,” Bano sighed.
    “Yeah, I think that's kinda ironic,” Yoyo grumbled. “Who would of guessed stopping Santa from delivering presents was a way to beat Christmas.”
    “Well, whatever. There's always next Christmas!” Abby the Elf cheered.
    “Spiders...Disco Ball...Spiders...Disco Ball,” Q shook by himself in a corner.
    A knock at the door surprised everyone. A young girl at the door smiled. “Hello, my name is Sergeant Bob Crotchakeya Q. And I am giving you the bill for those lights you have up today because the city asked me to in hopes you'd never turn them on again.”
    Bano, Yoyo, and Temari all turned on Q and began to pulverize him. “For every dollar you owe the city that's another beating.”
    “And no more cherry cokes,” Temari growled.
    “Cherry Coke....Disco Ball....Spiders...”

CHRISTMAS EVE!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Fri Dec 25 2009, 04:12

This chapter was fun, it made me want to draw it out ^^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Dec 25 2009, 09:49

"Cherry coke...disco ball...spiders..."

XD poor Q!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Dec 25 2009, 12:26

Yay, glad you two liked it. ^_^
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power:
    Instinct: 0

Post by Little_Shiro Fri Dec 25 2009, 13:00

Lovely :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Fri Dec 25 2009, 14:36

*just kinda dies from laughter*

That was fun~
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Dec 25 2009, 14:51

i loved when had all those powerful lights and the tall christmas tree and the disco ball! XD
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 20671
    What's up Tab : Look! This pencil's a bit bent! D: *tries to fix it* SNAP! D:> OMG! I BROKE THE PENCIL!! Dx
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

AMP
    Natural: 18
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 26

Post by Azarni_Rin Fri Dec 25 2009, 15:24

XD beware the candy cane!! Its sharp! D:
    YOYO KILLED SANTA!!! WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) 837592
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Fri Dec 25 2009, 18:57

Haha that was so awesome Q!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Dec 25 2009, 19:09

Thankies. ^_^
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Dec 25 2009, 22:41

mhm ^_^
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Sat Dec 26 2009, 05:41

Haha, very clever and quite amusing Q.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Power: Wind Tornado

Post by Destinykil Sat Dec 26 2009, 18:47

this was aesome.
    Temari
    Temari
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 53604
    What's up Tab : Living is a buffet and dying is the dessert. :3
    I don't do drugs! I do doughnuts!~
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Thfunny-41
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-13

AMP

Post by Temari Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:27

That was funny and great. I loved how the story ended.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Dec 27 2009, 23:33

Temari wrote:That was funny and great. I loved how the story ended.

indeed ^_^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: Special Christmas Edition (Filler Status) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sat Jan 02 2010, 02:27

I apologize right now for the length of this post.

“No!” screamed PCF as his gingerbread army fell to pieces. The Eagle Gang broke through their restraints with no trouble and surrounded PCF. “Wait, I can still!” PCF said as he attempted to attack but the cookie dough came out cracked.

My sister and I read this together... I got to the end of this paragraph when she interrupted me...
    "Wait! Jake actually fought! And fought well! He actually helped! No way!"
    Yoyo had to hide under her pillows due to it being after midnight in a house full of children she was laughing so hard.

Not to mention that the instant I said "Amaneezer Scrooge" she groaned and told me that she saw what was gonna happen.
    Yoyo: "No you don't..."
    "It's a mish mash of Christmas characters, isn't it?"
    Yoyo: *shock and awe*

Yoyo: "Her body weight is Yoyo's main weapon here."
    Sister: "Of course. It's 'cause you can eat anything and not gain a pound."
    It made Yoyo laugh. ^_^

I also realized just how much new people wouldn't understand in this story. Well, they'd understand it, but they wouldn't quite get the humor. Disco ball? I haven't heard much about that in ages. Among other things I can't remember now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:15