WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo E3

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Nintendo E3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Nintendo E3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Nintendo E3 Empty Nintendo E3

Post by amaterasu

So Nintendo is doing its E3 revealing, and already the next legend of Zelda has been revealed. The Legend of Zelda the Skyward Sword will release next year. It looks really like a Zelda game which is good, it has amazing ideas as well.

Although the motion capture looks like it takes effort.

A new Mario Sport game is announced for next year with dodge ball, hockey, basketball, volley ball and now just now Nintendo is revealing Wii Party.

Something else to throw up over It looks like another Mario Party without the Mario

I'll be editing this a lot BTW

Edit 1: New Golden Sun game due out for the DS and coming out for the Holiday season (its called Golden Sun Dark Dawn)

Also it appears GoldenEye 007 is coming out as a remake for the Wii, I wonder how well that will work out

Edit 2: A new Mickey Mouse game called Epic Mickey. All exclusive on the Wii
    Looks like it might be pretty good actually. Although this game might be living in the past, since I haven't really heard of Mickey mouse much in years
    It looks like an Okami type game but not as impressive

Edit 3: New Kirby game is being announced, that is nice and all, but they need a real sequel to Donkey Kong 64 that would make me buy a wii

This new Kirby game is called kirby epic yarn? another game with Epic in the title. This time it looks like a mario style game with yarn powers? I would buy the new Rayman game announced last night first though

But this game has a really original idea. Looks like its coming out this fall

Edit 4: A dragon Quest and Metroid Other M august 31st

Edit 5: Donkey Kong Country Returns
    A new side scrolling Donkey Kong game I am loving Nintendo just for that

and the revealing of the 3DS

Edit 6: 3DS has two cameras on the outside that can take 3D digital pictures
    It can also play 3D movies along with 3D games, guess Nintendo is showing its future

Note for the Movies, it plays from Disney, Warner Brothers and Dreamworks I think.

Now Project Sora is being announced and it is a project to design games to the 3DS and making a character for it, my guess is Mario but it appears not to be so but rather it is Kid Icarus. It looks like it will been the first game to bear the weight of the 3DS' new 3D style
    It looks like an okay game from the trailer though

Last edited by amaterasu on Tue Jun 15 2010, 13:03; edited 6 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Hiro

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:35 by Hiro

The Zelda game looks good...and that goldenEye is going to be awesome... lol!
    amaterasu

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:39 by amaterasu

Hiro wrote:The Zelda game looks good...and that goldenEye is going to be awesome... lol!

I hope there is a rock feather in the new zelda game, and it does look good so far.

I'm not sure about the Goldeneye game. I never really played the one for the 64
    Hiro

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:46 by Hiro

oh your not super old like am... lol! yeah that goldeneye is gonna be sweet... That Kirby epic yarn looks also pretty good...
    amaterasu

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:51 by amaterasu

Hiro wrote:oh your not super old like am... lol! yeah that goldeneye is gonna be sweet... That Kirby epic yarn looks also pretty good...

I remember when my neighbors had it and loved it, I really started gaming on the 64 but It has never been my cup of tea
    Hiro

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:53 by Hiro

yeah man i still got the game and still play it every now and then... lol!

DONKEY KONG DUDE!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!
    amaterasu

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:54 by amaterasu

Hiro wrote:yeah man i still got the game and still play it every now and then... lol!

DONKEY KONG DUDE!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!

I had a feeling they were going to announce one. I love the DOnkey Kong franchise
    Hiro

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:57 by Hiro

Like man i might go out and get a wii just to play that and GoldenEye... lol
    amaterasu

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:58 by amaterasu

Hiro wrote:Like man i might go out and get a wii just to play that and GoldenEye... lol

I might want a Wii now or soon because of Zelda, Donkey Kong and stuff
    Hiro

Post Tue Jun 15 2010, 12:59 by Hiro

Yeah and that Zelda...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 08:35