WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiredness...

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Tiredness... Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Tiredness... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tiredness... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Tiredness... Empty Tiredness...

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

Soo... Today was the last day of school. To be honest, I'm learning to enjoy the weather. Even though it's rained almost every day for the past couple of weeks, the river is threatening to flood which isn't good. But I think my house is high enough that we don't need to worry about that. Just need to be concerned of mudslides. At any rate...

I got an hour into my summer break, got really bored, and went to sleep for three hours. Even right now I'm pretty tired, school really wears you out. We didn't do much today at all, like AT ALL. I pretty much cut out of art (it was the last hour of the half-day) and went to go play Guitar Hero with my friends in the English classroom. I'm actually not that bad at it, at easy anyway. And Miss Murder by AFI is insanely easy by the way... Anyway, it's kind of an odd feeling. It doesn't feel like summer. And now that it's here, it's bittersweet. No, more like weird. It doesn't feel like it should be. I'm not sure if it's the weather or the fact that this school year went by extremely fast or what. But... I don't know.

You know you're playing too much Tetris when you see how you could fit the letters you're typing together like the little brick shape things in the game. Yeah it's sad. But it's such a fun game! D:

I still can't believe that I'm already a sophomore. Life is like, going by WAYYY too fast o-o;; But with these long summer months it doesn't seem like it, even though this will probably be the shortest summer I've ever had. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

Now I'm wondering when the heat is going to start coming around. Really! I like this weather now, I just wish it would kind of quit raining for a week or so... give the river a chance to go down a few inches... or feet...

~Pein<3
    Share this post on: reddit

Toshii

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 00:48 by Toshii

awww :o

guitar hero XD
    UreshiiQ

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 00:56 by UreshiiQ

Awwz! Guitar Hero, yay! We were promised Guitar Hero and never got to play it .__.

But yeah, the day we got out of school Summer pretty much started, I mean it scorched us xD;;
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 01:01 by PeinQAkatsuki

My friend brought it in xD xD Yeah today was really nice :O

I think I failed to mention that EVERYONE cut out of art. We got our check out slips signed and then cut out to wherever we felt like xD
    UreshiiQ

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 01:18 by UreshiiQ

XD Lucky they would never let us do that!
    Toshii

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 01:22 by Toshii

i don't have cut outs at my school ._.
    UreshiiQ

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 01:26 by UreshiiQ

We do, but you have to be like...older.
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 01:30 by PeinQAkatsuki

Hardly anyone was there anyway :// No one comes to school the last day, I swear :// I went because I wanted to say goodbye to my friends for the summer D:
    Toshii

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 01:31 by Toshii

that's what i always do :/
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 04:49 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Hardly anyone was there anyway :// No one comes to school the last day, I swear :// I went because I wanted to say goodbye to my friends for the summer D:
    Thats the only reason most of my friends ever went to school on the last day, its like the most pointless day in the school calendar :P
    UreshiiQ

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 05:03 by UreshiiQ

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Hardly anyone was there anyway :// No one comes to school the last day, I swear :// I went because I wanted to say goodbye to my friends for the summer D:
    Thats the only reason most of my friends ever went to school on the last day, its like the most pointless day in the school calendar :P

Same here~ xD;; Especially because I have a couple of friends who live in the town I go to school :/ But yeah, my mom would keep me home and whatnot but I haz to get shirts signed, and goodbye hugs!!!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jun 11 2010, 05:22 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

UreshiiChan wrote:
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:

Same here~ xD;; Especially because I have a couple of friends who live in the town I go to school :/ But yeah, my mom would keep me home and whatnot but I haz to get shirts signed, and goodbye hugs!!!
    Yays~
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sat Jun 12 2010, 03:52 by PeinQAkatsuki

I didn't get to hug some of my friends goodbye o-o;;; They all cut out before I got the chance -__-;;
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Jun 12 2010, 06:35 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:I didn't get to hug some of my friends goodbye o-o;;; They all cut out before I got the chance -__-;;
    Aw ._.
    UreshiiQ

Post Sat Jun 12 2010, 06:36 by UreshiiQ

Wtf did my post, go? >:/
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Jun 12 2010, 06:37 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

wtf? ._. and why is there a comma before go? xD
    UreshiiQ

Post Sat Jun 12 2010, 06:40 by UreshiiQ

replace why with where XD And Idk, I felt like putting one ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Jun 12 2010, 06:42 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease