WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despite My Ego and Narcissism

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Despite My Ego and Narcissism Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Despite My Ego and Narcissism Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Despite My Ego and Narcissism Empty Despite My Ego and Narcissism

Post by Destinykil

Do you think i have what it takes to become a CIA agent? its been my dream career for a while now and ive been prepping for it but i can only do so much, and with my failing heart

Aeortic Stenosis, im not sure they will even accept me, i wanted to be a football player in high school, the turned me down because of my heart, i can do whatever i want, i fight, i freerun, i know i can pass all the physical and mental tests, but i dunno it racks my brain.

yes, des is human and has a weakness. I dunno i feel powerless and helpless sometimes.
    Share this post on: reddit

UreshiiQ

Post Thu Jun 03 2010, 02:21 by UreshiiQ

Should I be worried you have Aortic Stenosis? O_O
    And yeah you should try if your heart desires! (That sounded cheesy but...yeah! You can do it :D )
    Destinykil

Post Thu Jun 03 2010, 02:23 by Destinykil

Failing Heart limits me from a lot of things, but i usually ignore the rules and go for everything, is it safe? probably not but nehh..

of course im going to try but still T_T
    UreshiiQ

Post Thu Jun 03 2010, 02:47 by UreshiiQ

You can do it Des! I'll be rootin' for ya! Even though you probably shouldn't do it if you have a bad heart but it's not like I can stop you xD;;
    Destinykil

Post Thu Jun 03 2010, 02:50 by Destinykil

im going to do it and i hope i make it
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Jun 04 2010, 09:55 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Eh, Iunno.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Jun 05 2010, 10:11 by KarateKeyaQ

If it's not safe, why endanger yourself?

How do you become a CIA agent? Do you apply or...? O_o I never understood those things, haha xP
    Destinykil

Post Sat Jun 05 2010, 15:47 by Destinykil

yeah they have their own site and it tells you how to apply for which position you want, me personally, i want Clandestine Services (International Spies). I always endanger myself, i go into something new headstrong and aim to get noticed.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Jun 05 2010, 16:19 by SickSelfishSyQo

You aim to be noticed?? XD Maybe clandestine services isn't for you, Des.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Jun 05 2010, 16:40 by KarateKeyaQ

Oh, that's cool.
    I should apply. I wonder if there's a height requirement....
    Destinykil

Post Sat Jun 05 2010, 16:41 by Destinykil

not like that, obv i know youre not supposed to be noticed as a spy, but i meant if i apply for the position, i want them to notice me as the person with the most potential

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 20:40