WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dark_Raptor
Destinykil
6 posters

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3)

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Empty The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3)

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 19:54

Chapter
    III: The Power of the Unknown

“I’m
    sick of this! Where is my Vice-kage? Fetch her now!!” shouted Clair with a
    fiery tone.

The
    messenger ninja by her side fled from the throne room quickly in fear. Clair
    slumps down in her throne and wipes her hand across her face. She is rather
    irritated. Clair looks around the room to see walls painted in ancient Venetian
    style. She looks at the furniture around, the tables, chairs, al made from Red
    Cherry wood. Yet Clair sighs at such a beautiful sight. She rubs her hands
    against the arm rests on her throne; the plush velour soothes her skin and
    relaxes her a bit. The door to the throne room creaks lightly and Clair
    immediately sits up in her throne properly. The door continues to open slowly
    and Clair looks at it with intrigue. Slowly the door creaks open and Clair lets
    out a huge sigh. She throws her arm at the door and it instantly swings open
    hitting the walls on each side. Standing on the other side is a petite girl
    with her arms behind her back and her head slumped down looking at the floor.
    Her hair was dark brown and very silky. She wore her headband around her neck
    and was biting on it.

Clair
    looks at her and signals her in. The girl looks up slowly and begins walking in
    cautiously. She enters the room and Clair whips her hands in causing the large
    doors to slam shut. The girl jumps and bites her lip. Clair rises from her
    throne and walks over to the girl who is now shaking. She lifts up the girls
    chin and looks her in the eyes. The girl sheds a tear and Clair proceeds to
    wipe it away. She begins to brush back the girl’s hair with her fingers. The
    girl is now trembling at the knees. Clair looks her in the eyes once more and
    gives her a big hug. She pulls away holding the girls by her shoulders and
    winks. In that very instant after the wink, the girl is sent flying across the
    room into the left wall. A few pictures and paintings fall to the ground. A
    large indent is created in the wall. The little girl gasps for air and Clair
    walks up to her.

“Thi,
    where have you been? You know, I was getting worried. Don’t ever scare me like
    that again or I’ll do worse. Now rise to your feet and tell me of the current
    situation with the sand ninja in my village.”

Clair
    turns around and walks back to her throne as Thi rises and slowly follows
    behind rubbing her sides. Thi raises her hand and goes to speak but is hushed
    by fear. Clair sits down in her throne slowly and makes a hand gesture towards
    Thi asking her to speak. Thi’s voice trembles as she bites her lip again. A
    small trickle of blood procures from her mouth and Clair arches a brow at her.

“Let’s
    go! I don’t have all day. Tell me the situation and stop biting yourself, that’s
    a bad habit.”

Thi puts
    her arms behind her back and looks at Clair.

“Well
    Clair, the situation is very unclear. I-I’m sorry. I-I-I h-haven’t been able to
    f-find anything o-out. P-please forgive me. I’ll try h-harder.”

Thi
    looks down and begins to shake again. She can feel the pressure rise in the
    room. Thi soon falls to her knees. The chakra pressure from Clair’s rage is
    immense. Clair grips her arm rests and her nails begin to dig in. Thi tries to
    stand up but is forced down harder onto her stomach. She lets out a gasp of air
    and begins to wretch in pain. Clair stands up and hovers over Thi. Her face
    guilty with rage and anger. She lifts her leg back and jams it into the side of
    Thi causing her to fly into the doors. A crash echoes throughout the castle
    walls. Thi begins to bleed from the mouth and Clair wipes away a bead of sweat
    rolling down her face. Thi’s eyes water up as she grips the door handle trying
    to stand up. Clair disappears and reappears next to Thi. She drops and elbow
    right into the back of Thi’s head causing Thi to collapse over shaking. Clair
    steps on her back causing the bones to crack. Thi screams in pain and Clair
    takes her foot off her back. Clair walks back to her throne running her hand
    through her hair. Thi lies there motionless. Clair sits down in her throne and
    looks at Thi with pity. The doors fly open hitting Thi and sweeping her across
    the floor to the center of the room. A few Anbu ninja rush in weapons ready.
    Clair waves her hand signaling them to drop their guard.

The anbu ninja look around quickly then all stare at Thi.
    They know exactly what happened. Two of them walk up to the wounded ninja and
    lift her into their arms. Clair spits on the ground and waves at them to go
    away. The anbu ninja quickly retreat out of the room and the doors close shut
    making a little bang.

“Incompetent
    ninja. She knows what I expect from her. She will learn next time. I need to
    figure something out about these sand ninja. They are causing my village to
    dwindle. I need prosperity not recession.”

Clair
    looks at the indent in the wall from Thi and the paintings on the ground. She
    whips her hand at them and a small fireball shoots out incinerating them to
    ash. Clair takes a deep inhale through her nose. The smell of burning wood and
    paint is just sublime to her. The smoke rises to the ceiling creating a pitch
    black ceiling. Clair looks up and blows air up at it. Just a gesture.

The anbu
    ninja rush down the hallways carrying Thi in their arms. Door after door swing
    open, they turn every so often down hallways and corridors. They soon stop at a
    large white door. They look up and a sign reads, “Infirmary”. They kick open
    the door and rush in. The medical ninja turn around and gasp at the wounded
    ninja in the arms of the anbu. The signal the anbu to lay her on the open
    table. As Thi is put down onto the medical table the anbu ninja wipe sweat from
    their brows and exit the room quietly. The medical ninja also knew what had
    happened. They swing a roller tray over to the table where Thi lies. Many
    medical tools and such lie on the tray. Thi uses all her energy to look over at
    the tray and sighs. Her last breath. The medical ninja rushes over to Thi and
    notices she isn’t breathing. They call over the AED and begin charging it. The
    medical ninja scramble around her. The AED is fully charged. They place the
    paddles on Thi’s upper right chest and her lower left ribs. They count to three
    and an electrical discharge is sent rushing through her body. She arches her
    back and gasps. As she falls back onto the table and begins panting heavily and
    cringing. The medical ninja quickly insert an IV into her and begin a medical
    drip. Thi’s pupils dilate and her eyes roll into the back of her head. Her
    heartbeat is steady and her wounds are being tended to. It’s never easy being
    the vice-kage of Inferno village.

Away
    from all the commotion inside the palace, sand ninja stroll around in groups of
    three throughout the village. This has been going on for a little over a year
    now. Q had no tolerance for any uprisings. The village seemed to suffer since
    this all began. One group of sand ninja are seen in front of the Hero’s
    Graveyard, a sacred palce erected before Clair ever became a Kage. The three
    looked around cautiously as they approached the gate and padded lock. One of
    them stepped forward and began waving his hand around in small circles. Some
    sand flew out from his knapsack on his back and entered the lock. The lock
    shifted and moved around. The other two ninja kept lookout as the lock was
    being fiddled with. Success! The lock fell straight from the gate onto the
    ground causing some dust to lift from the ground. The three ninjas exchanged
    looks of deviousness and slowly pushed the gates open.

Little
    did they know, the Hero’s graveyard has always been trapped to keep out
    invaders and unauthorized personnel. As they stepped in slowly chuckling to
    each other, a gravestone sank into the ground causing the gates to slam behind
    them and the fenced wall to raise 20 feet higher. They quickly turned around
    and gasped in fear at the huge wall and locked gates. They all rush to the
    gates and begin banging and attacking them but no prevail. As they tire
    themselves out, they lean their backs against the gate and slide down to the
    ground panting and gasping for air. They all exchange looks and the sky above
    them began to darken. They fear instilled in their eyes was like none seen so
    far. They take a look around and the rusty swords, katanas, and kunai all begin
    to shine brightly. The clouds overhead circle in a fast pace and turn dark
    grey. The wind kicks up and the sand ninja quickly surround themselves in a
    sand barrier. As they huddle together, shaking at the legs, an echoing voice in
    the distance draws closer.

“Well,
    seems like we got some intruders? Don’t you know this place is sacred? And for
    you three to break in? How sad, rather unfortunate that your lives will soon
    end. You three may have very well caused the chains of peace to break. I can’t
    tell you my name or what I do but I can tell you that I was once a great ninja.
    Feared throughout the lands, I feared nothing and no one. One day, I came into
    this place, I dared to tempt the gods and fate. Unspeakable things happened to
    me, I was only able to save myself but becoming a shadow, a harbor-er of death.
    I now roam the land giving advice to ninja in need, taking the lives of those
    who don’t deserve. You three don’t deserve life.”

The
    words echo around the sand barrier as the three sand ninja begin to whimper and
    cry. Not a single footstep is heard but it was apparent someone or something
    was around. The wind suddenly calmed down and the ninja began to let their
    minds ease. As the sand barrier continues to protect them, they whisper at each
    other trying to formulate a plan. From the quickness of a lightning bolt, one
    of the ninja is grabbed and forced out of the sand barrier. The other two look
    at him as he is pulled away. The sand barrier begins to close as they glimpse
    upon a large black shadow towering over their soon to be fallen comrade. They
    cower together again as the screams of their fallen brethren is heard. The sand
    barrier starts to shake as the wind picks up and whips at it. They both
    concentrate to keep the barrier strong but their chakra isn’t enough. The
    barrier begins to crumble leaving them susceptible to anything.

The
    terror of this place is unimaginable. They ninja ready a battle stance and wait
    for anything. From the sky, a lightning bolt zaps down and strikes one of the
    ninja. As he is falling, he takes a look at his last standing brethren and his
    eyes tear up. His body hits the ground with a thud and begins to smoke. The
    only sand ninja left pulls out two kunai and charges into the graveyard
    further. His body soon becomes eclipsed by the shadows. The sound of metal
    clashing is heard as it echoes back to the gates. A fatal scream is heard. The
    sound was so horrible it caused those on the safer side of the gate to tremble
    in fear and flee. The sky quickly clears up and the fenced walls revert back to
    their original size and the gates slowly creak open. A villager passing by runs
    up to the gate and locks it again then flees.

Back in
    the infirmary, Thi’s wounds are covered in a medical paste and are being
    infused with chakra by the medical staff all around her. Each medical ninja is
    chanting and hand signing differently. Thi’s breathing steadies and her blank
    eyes are fixed at the ceiling. She can’t hear anything or feel anything.
    Suddenly, a voice enters her mind.

“Thi,
    are you doing ok? Do you know what you got yourself into when taking the
    position as vice-kage? You don’t know me but I am here to possibly help you.
    Clair is afraid of losing her village. Here is what you are going to do…”
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3)

Post by dark_Raptor Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:03

I like it! I've read the other chapters too, Happy

What is with the line drop after a word or so though?

Oh well, nice story.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3)

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:06

its how my microsoft word works lol my badd
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:07

Yeah I'm awesome.

You used Clair like a bagillion times though xD

And I would never spit on the floor :O
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:07

well you did!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:11

Lies!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:13

still good though right?
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:16

Yeah!
    Even if theres major misinterpretation.

I like that I'm a goddess Cowboy
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:17

no problemmm
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Apr 19 2010, 20:19

I didn't thank you :P
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Apr 20 2010, 00:46

It's good :D :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Apr 24 2010, 20:47

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Yeah I'm awesome.

You used Clair like a bagillion times though xD

And I would never spit on the floor :O

You're evil!

Interesting interesting.

I think the voice is Dark Raptor!
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Sat Apr 24 2010, 21:31

voice is not DR good guess though, soon enough
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 24 2010, 21:41

awesome chapter des :D
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Sat Apr 24 2010, 21:50

thank you, im laying down the field for some epicness
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages (Chapter 3) Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 25 2010, 13:52

yay~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 09:41