WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Empty The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages

Post by Destinykil Mon Mar 29 2010, 22:07

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages

SAND VILLAGE

Quater: Q

Always-Abby: Abby

Yoyo: Yoyo

AngelicHarmony: Charm

Jake989: Jake

SHADOW
    VILLAGE

Death: Deathy

King_of_Blades: KOB (initial alias)

Azari_rin: Aza

Punkfilter: Punkfilter

EndlessNothing: ???

INFERNO VILLAGE

CLAIRvoiyant_Disease: Clair

Thicup: Thi

Dark_Raptor: DR (alias)

Touketsu_Safaria: Safa

Seshimazi: Seshi

GLACIER
    VILLAGE

D-Dei: Dei

KNSsquad: KNS
    (alias)

Mikel: Mikel

Crispenfreemanwatcher:
    Cri

Furaiigon: ???

MOUNTAIN
    VILLAGE

Banouin: Bano

Ninjakid23: Nina

Darkflame: DF (alias)

Toshii: Tos

STORM VILLAGE

Sabaku_no_ketsuki: Saba

Meika: Meika

PeinQAkatsuki: PeinQ

AkiQ: AkiQ

Azuki_Dashi: Azuki

MIST VILLAGE

Destinykil: Des

Amatarasu: Ama

KarateKeyaQ: KKQ (alias)

Shugo: Shu

Spyke: Spyke

The names that have the paranthesis with the word “alias”
    in them mean that their names won’t e revealed. They are like spies. The two
    names that have “???” next to them mean they are shadowy spirits that will
    randomly appear during the story to give guidance to ninjas friend or foe.

~Prologue~

The year
    is 2010. The universe of WOTN has strived for many years. Many villages
    disappeared and new one sprouted. The most recent disturbance in the land
    happened about a few months ago as the Hidden Mountain Village engaged in war
    with the Hidden Mist Village. Blood was spread across the region and many
    ninjas died. However the war ended up subsiding after a stalemate between the
    two Villages. The kages of each village have been shaken up lately as things
    between them go sour. The Mizukage has up and left leaving the Village open and
    the rest of the kages plotting.

Chapter
    I: The Mist Dillema.

“I
    refuse! This war is pointless! Where is the head Captain!” screamed a tall man
    wearing some peculiar robes.

“I-i-I’ll
    go fetch him Lord Mizukage.” Whimpered a little ninja.

The
    Mizukage’s name was Ama. He has controlled mist for a little over a year since
    the mysterious disappearance of the former Mizukage. During his year, Ama
    rarely made appearences to the the Village Ninja and did nothing about the
    crisis the village was in. Suddenly, a crash was heard and the doors the
    Mizukage’s chambers flew open. In walked a tall ninja wearing a tattered shirt,
    with one arm exposed. His hair was a dark brown, almost black and he was very
    built. His walk seemed very odd for someone odd for someone of his stature. The
    ninja slicked his hand back through his hair and approached the Mizukage’s
    throne and stared at him awkwardly.

“You
    called sir?”

“Yes, Des,
    my head captain in the Mist Village. Tell me Des, why did we lose the war
    again? I thought you had a handle on all of this? Seems to me like you are a
    bit to incompetent for this position, I’m demoting you to Captain of the
    recruiting . Now then, get out of my sight.”

“But
    sir, you can’t do this to me. I did my best in this war.”

“Don’t
    give me that attitude I will send you to the depths of the village to wallow in
    sadness. Now disperse from my chambers now you impudent ninja!”

“Whatever…”

Des
    storms out of the chambers and slams the huge doors shut. The Mizukage slumps
    down on his throne and wipes his hand across his face. In the distance, sounds
    of objects breaking echo through the halls towards his chambers. Ama rises from
    his throne and makes his way over to the large window. The window stands 20
    stories tall and has a view of the whole village. Ama can see the village isn’t
    doing too well since the war. He slams his hand on the mirror and ducks his
    head in shame.

“Is this
    what the mist village was destined to be? A rundown village? What can I do to
    save this place. You know what, it doesn’t even matter, such a place doesn’t
    deserve talent such as mine.”

Des
    walks out of the Mizukage’s tower with a look of fury across his face. He
    storms down the street pushing and shoving every villager in his way. Des halts
    in his tracks and looks up at a sign, it reads; “Mist Recruitment Center”. His
    head slumps down as he slowly pushes the doors open and enters. As Des enters,
    he looks around and sighs deeply. He walks past the front desk waving his hand
    at the attendant.

“Hey
    Mister, you can’t go back there!”

“Lady,
    don’t you know who I am? I’m Des, former…Head Captain of Mist Village, I’ve
    unfortunately been demoted to Head of Recruiting, so don’t get in my way, got
    it?”

The
    ladies face turns red and she turns back around and buries her head into her
    paperwork. Des had no time for games anymore. He was demoted to the lowest of
    low. Once a great war hero, how a lowly recruiter. Des pushes open a door and
    glares at all the applicants sitting in chairs. The looks on their faces light
    up with radiancy. They can’t believe Des was going to interview them. Boy were
    they in for a surprise. Des signals for one of the boys to follow him into the
    room, they all began to push and shove until one slipped through the door and
    fell into Des. He turned around and glared at all of them. Each of them
    returned to their seats and he told the boy who fell into him to follow. They
    went down a few corridors before they entered a rather large room. It was foggy
    inside. Des turns around and stops the boy and looks at him.

“You
    should know, becoming a genin in the mist village is more than just that silly
    paper you hold between your hands. This is the training room. You must pass a
    series of tests before you can be admitted. Each more harder than the next. Are
    you sure you are up for it?”

The
    little boy quivered but stood tall and nodded in a yes manner. Des signaled him
    into the room with his hand and followed him behind locking the door. An hour
    passes and no sign of anything from the room yet. Suddenly the door cracks open
    and fog pours out of it. The boy falls to the floor and gasps for breath. He
    has bloody hands and his face is all cut up. A hand grabs him by the shirt and
    lifts him up. Des walks out of the room and stands him up.

“Listen,
    I told you it was tough, but you didn’t pass. Maybe next time, come back
    stronger. Signal one of the other boys to come here. Now go.”

Des
    making a waving motion with his hand and the battered boy leaves. Another one
    runs towards Des about a minute later looking rather confident. Des lets him
    walk into the room and the door closes. Again, an hour later the door busts
    open and the kid is bloody and battered. Des sighs and tells him to send
    another. One after the other wannabe ninjas enter the room and all of them come
    out bloody and battered. None passed. Des’ looks become rather sad when he see’s
    what his village has turned into. As the last applicant comes around, Des’
    looks spike into somewhat happy. This kid looks promising he thought. As the
    kid goes to enter the room, Des stops him and looks at him oddly.

“What’s
    your name?”

“Shu
    sir.”

Des
    looks at him and signals him into the room. Shu pauses slightly then enters the
    room. As time passes by, fog slips through the cracks underneath the door.
    Seems like something is actually happening. An hour passes by and still the
    door has not opened. Another hour passes and still nothing. About 30 minutes
    into the third hour the door flies open and slams into the wall. Des walks out
    with a smirk on his face and Shu is right behind him standing tall. Des turns
    around and shakes Shu’s hand.

“Welcome
    to Mist Village Shu, you are the rank of genin and I’ll start you off tomorrow
    with some prelim stuff. You’ve done well, go home and relax.”

“Thank
    you Des, I shall be here tomorrow.”

Des
    shoves him out the door and walks around the office a bit. He begins doing
    paperwork for about 15 minutes before the stress of demotion gets to his head. Des
    exits the office with his hands in his pockets whistling while walking down the
    street. All in all, the day was just like any other.

Des
    enters a little shack after a few blocks down the street, as he enters he hands
    his head and walks towards the couch. Des plops down on it and grips his hair
    and pulls slightly. The day had been very stressful on him. Des positions
    himself on his back and stares up at the ceiling. Blank white walls stare at
    him from every angle. Des sits up quickly, grabs his face and swipes his hand
    across the air. A small stream of water cuts through the air and falls to his
    floor. He stands up and walks through a hallway into a large bedroom. Seemed
    larger than the living room but that was only because of how things were
    positioned. Des takes a look at his room, the bed, the bureau, and the door
    leading to his private bathroom and sighs. This house doesn’t even compare to
    the nights he used to spend in the Captains quarters inside the Mizukage’s
    tower. Des shuffles his feet towards the bed and falls face first onto it.
    Maybe it was time for sleep. He grips the headboard and pulls himself fully
    onto the bed and lets out a giant sigh. Des flips over onto his back and closes
    his eyes. This day just needs to end he thought to himself. Tomorrow will be
    better.

Des
    awakes to a large commotion. He quickly rises from his bed and stumbles into
    his living room. He takes a look out his window to see smoke coming from the
    town center. This wasn’t good. Des charges through his front door and makes his
    way towards the smoke. As he arrives, he sees half the village gathered in
    front of the Mizukage’s tower with a large pit of fire in the middle of the
    crowd. Des shoves his way through the crowd of villagers until he is in front
    of them all. The large fire burning has picket signs and the Mizukage’s face on
    it. This wasn’t good. Des fights through the rioting crowd towards the entrance
    to the tower. Just as he gets there, a villager is tossed towards him at a blinding
    speed. Des catches the villager and sets him on his feet. He brushes off the
    man and continues to the entrance. Des sees a line of Imperial ninja
    surrounding the entrance to the tower. The imperial ninja were some of the
    strongest in the village. They were all of tall stature and incredibly crafty
    and skilled in ninjutsu.

Des
    steps forward and the imperials ready themselves into a battle stance. Des
    raises his hands in a surrendering matter as he approaches them. They stand
    ready to fight.

“YOU!
    Stop! Don’t come any closer or we will hurt you!”

“Ok, ok
    I will stop right here, tell me what’s going on. I am Des, Head Captain of Mist
    Village. Tell me and these villagers what’s going on now or I will force it out
    of you.”

The
    imperials all began to laugh in unison. Des smirks and slicks his hand back through
    his hair and walks closer. His feet begin to make indents in the ground as he
    approaches them all. They stand strong and begin to start chanting.

“It’s
    useless imperials. Anything you conjure up I will cast away in an instant. Now
    tell me what’s going on this instant!”

The
    imperials all throw their hands up and many water dragons form. Des looks
    surprised as such a jutsu all cast in unison. Non-the-less, Des charges forward
    and goes to punch the middle Imperial. The imperials all send the dragons at
    Des, he makes every attempt to avoid them. Des whiffs the punch at the cost of
    being hit by one of the dragons. He has to keep them away from the villagers
    who are now all in shock.

“Impressive,
    these dragons even follow me and take commands from people like you. However,
    they are nothing compared to what I can do.”

Des
    handsigns, while dodging all the water dragons. Each crash from the dragons
    splash water everywhere getting the villagers wet. At least the water put out
    the raging fire. Des stops in front of the 10 imperials and throws one hand up
    in the air and one in front of his body. Water starts to form around him and
    above him. The villagers all stare in total awe. They have heard about this
    jutsu before. It was rumored the first Mizukage invented it to push back the
    invading sand village.

“I will
    ask you all ONE more time, tell me what is going on…or die. Your choice, decide
    quickly.”

The
    imperials all laugh and combine their water dragons to form the legendary water
    hydra. This has only been done once in the entire history of the mist village.
    Des sighs and brings his other hand down and throws a punch in the imperials
    direction. The two water masses around and above him combine and create a giant
    water triangle. The imperials stand tall and the hydra begins nipping at the
    villagers. They begin to scatter behind building and scream. Each strike from
    the hydra leaves a building crumbling to the ground.

“We told
    you, we are the Imperials, now stand down or we will continue to destroy the
    village.”

Des’
    face raged with anger as he drops the triangle into the vicinity of the hydra
    and the imperials. They have became trapped in the water void jutsu. Des drops
    his hands and walks up to them, they all are frozen in fear and the hydra has
    now but all disintegrated. Des pulls one of the imperials out of the void and
    lifts him into the air. He cocks back a fist and spits on the imperial.

“Tell me
    what is going on.”

“O-ok.
    Lord Ama, our Mizukage has up and disappeared. He left a note stating this
    village is worthless and told us to do with it as we please. I was going to
    step in for him and take over. I’m sorry, we didn’t mean to cause this much
    trouble, we will step down just let us go.”

Des
    drops his to the ground and releases the rest of them. The huge water void
    disappears into thin air and a light fog covers the area. The imperials all
    huddle together and retreat into the tower slamming the large doors behind
    them. Des walks up a few stairs and cups his hands to his mouth.

“VILLAGERS!
    HERE IS THE SITUATION, OUT MIZUKAGE HAS LEFT THE VILLAGE HIGH AND DRY. I WILL
    DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO RESTORE PEACE, UNTIL THEN PLEASE STAY IN YOUR HOUSES. I
    WILL BRING YOU ALL BACK HERE WHEN I HAVE DEVELOPED A PLAN. AND TO ALL GENIN,
    CHUUNIN, AND JOUNIN NINJA, PLEASE REPORT TO THE MIZUKAGES TOWERS TONIGHT 8PM
    SHARP. THANK YOU.”

With those
    words echoing, the villagers’ screaming voices stifle themselves and they begin
    to retreat to their houses. Des hangs his head. This is rather disappointing he
    thought to himself. What Kage up and leaves his village? Des turns towards the
    tower and slams open the doors. He walks inside and and turns around once last
    time. Houses destroyed, some villagers still panicking, this is truly disasterous.
    Des slowly closes the doors to the tower. What to do?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages

Post by quater Sun Apr 04 2010, 13:03

Interesting! Although not perfect, I rather liked it.
    I also enjoyed the villainous Amaterasu. ^_^
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Power: 0

The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Empty Re: The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages

Post by theBOSS. Sun Apr 04 2010, 13:27

Why am I called deathy? >.> That sounds so... so... harmless. DD:

The cut-off paragraphs are annoying. :T

It's going well; a couple of grammatical errors here and there, but nothing that major.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 04 2010, 13:30

^ i agree with death about "deathy" xD
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Sun Apr 04 2010, 15:41

O: I call you deathy...

Hm, I scrolled through and a lot of the paragraphs start with the word 'Des' Maybe a pronoun or two is in order??

But the story line is a decent work in progress it seems, and I like seeing Ama as a bad guy ^^
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:44

well thank you, i decided to spell check after i posted it
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Conflict of WOTN: War of the Villages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Mon Apr 05 2010, 04:06

I thought Bano edited it for you??
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destinykil Mon Apr 05 2010, 16:37

we changed a few things then i posted it, i never spell checked it and stuff, just posted, read chap2!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 02:00