WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Yoyo
Mikel
SickSelfishSyQo
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Toshii
sabaku no ketsueki
knssquad
Kura-Uchiha
quater
GL
RuinzOfBlood
15 posters

Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend

Kdachi
    Kdachi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    What's up Tab : eh nothing at all but writing many stories.
    Fanclubs : World domination,Hidan immortal,Zetsu
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend

Post by Kdachi Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:24

^ true yoyo.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:31

Whatever it is I said, of course it's true. I said it.
    Cowboy
    Kdachi
    Kdachi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    What's up Tab : eh nothing at all but writing many stories.
    Fanclubs : World domination,Hidan immortal,Zetsu
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kdachi Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:33

hahaha! ^_^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:35

Yoyo wrote:
    Mikel wrote:hm. for some reason, i don't really.. care?
    Epic.

Though if you don't have a comment, you don't have to reply, y'know. Just a random note. xD

i wanted to post. and i read what the thread's about so i posted my comment. which is i don't really care that much. ^^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 JK0f7
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:44

Mikel wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Epic.

Though if you don't have a comment, you don't have to reply, y'know. Just a random note. xD

i wanted to post. and i read what the thread's about so i posted my comment. which is i don't really care that much. ^^
    YAY FOR NOT CARING!
    ^_^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:47

Yoyo wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Epic.

YAY FOR NOT CARING!
    ^_^

Oh Yeah!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:50

Mikel wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    Epic.

YAY FOR NOT CARING!
    ^_^

Oh Yeah!
    Cowboy
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:51

o_o
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:56

haha.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:56

*points and laughs*
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Apr 10 2010, 15:58

Alright, so I am not really going to post for one side or the other. Mostly cause I feel like Mikel in this case: I don't care.

But let me post up some facts that were not originally posted, which, in this humble observers opinion, changes much of the actual case made for the girl.

First, she was never not invited to the prom. She was allowed to go to the prom. She then, decided to bring a girlfriend that didn't go to the school with her (I believe). Then, she wanted to go wearing a tuxedo.
    The school said no.
    So then, she, feeling her rights to a tuxedo were being harmed, went and brought a lawsuit against them and complained. A lot. So the School cancelled the Prom, seeing it as way too much hassle.
    So then she continued to sue, and won a case that said the school had to have a prom, she had to be allowed to wear a tuxedo and bring whomever she wants.
    Then, for whatever reason, Ellen Degeneres, was so proud of this girl for fighting for her 'rights' that she gave her a 30,000 dollar scholarship.
    So the parents of the students and the students decided to have their own, unofficial prom. The girl and her girlfriend went to the official prom, which was at a country club. The rest of the school had their own prom.

And before you get all upset about a school having their own prom, my school had it's own prom as well. They called it Morp, and it was where all the really crazy partyers went. ^^ It's not that unheard of for their to be two prom, one official and unofficial.

So! There is a little bit more information on the story that was not put in the original post.

Honest goodness, if I knew a girl got 30,000 dollars for suing the school so she could wear a tuxedo, I'd probably go to another prom, too.

But that's just cause I had to work my butt off to get my scholarship~ Anywho, just wanted to throw in some more information that my random googlings found on this.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Apr 10 2010, 16:01

well, that's a more unbiased view. nice.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 16:08

He did. He posted it. xD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Ajqwx0
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Apr 10 2010, 16:09

Morp?
    RuinzOfBlood
    RuinzOfBlood
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    What's up Tab : Your skin ain't the only skin, blood ain't the only blood, dreams ain't the only dreams && this world makes me wanna scream
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-09

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by RuinzOfBlood Sat Apr 10 2010, 16:11

O_o
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Apr 10 2010, 16:12

That's what they called it at my school. ^^ Cause it's prom backwards.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 16:21

Haha, I like that. Morp. xD
    We had.... protocol...
    Though! My college has some sort of Spring Formal that you're supposed to take a date to. So I'm not totally missing out!
    ...Next year when I actually consider going. :D
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Apr 10 2010, 18:24

nice Q.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 10 2010, 18:29

No! Mean Q! Grrr!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Apr 10 2010, 18:54

We didn't name ours...
    Although it was a 'Ball' not a prom xD
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Apr 11 2010, 01:40

Forget Prom. The school INSIDE our school is going to Europe or Spain or somewhere totally awesome instead of having a Prom. I wanna do that.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sun Apr 11 2010, 02:24

I don't mean to discriminate but this is Mississippi.
    ThiCup
    ThiCup
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15431
    What's up Tab : PeinQ&&ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies :3
    :/ I got a speech about being bored from Q

Fanclubs : World Domination! >:3 Neji, Kiba, Tobi!
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62 / 10062 / 100Prom Night A Time For Fun - For All Excpet That Dyke And Her Girlfriend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-07

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by ThiCup Sun Apr 11 2010, 02:44

^ i agree when i say this, but back then they even kept slaves for a really long time while the western states stopped.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Apr 11 2010, 02:59

I'd be careful when you agree with stereotypes on the South. ^^ Most of them were created by Plantation owners, meaning you'd be buying into the same stereotypers arguments they used to keep Black people in bondage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 03:22