WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 jobs and such

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    2 jobs and such Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1002 jobs and such Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

2 jobs and such Empty 2 jobs and such

Post by Destinykil

ive been working two jobs for a while now and im not sure if i should keep them both...the first one is construction, me and my bro 13 travel every morning with this guy up to the cape and work from 6am-4pm...then i come home and work from 6pm-10pm at a gas station...its all fine and dandy, when i dont have to work for the gas station i see my gf...however no matter how good the pay is..it can sometimes be overwhelming. ninja who go to school you should know about that with homework and such....would it be in my best interest to quit the gas station?

its always fun there but i could use the extra hours for sleep and such
    Share this post on: reddit

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Fri Apr 02 2010, 17:09 by SickSelfishSyQo

It really depends on what you prioritize. If you need the money, keep the job at the gas station. If it's just extra spending cash, and the rest of your life is being negatively affected, then maybe you should drop it.
    Banouin

Post Fri Apr 02 2010, 18:28 by Banouin

What SSS said.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Apr 03 2010, 00:20 by Destinykil

im NEVER worried about money, i have a cash surplus. its a toss up...i have no clue
    Banouin

Post Sat Apr 03 2010, 05:19 by Banouin

If you have the cash. Why keep both? ^_^ I would go with more free time.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Apr 03 2010, 14:59 by Destinykil

well i got the gas station job because my sister put it a good word with her(our) boss. So i cant make my sister look unreliable by me quitting
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 16:22 by SickSelfishSyQo

A cash surplus. Must be nice. If you didn't need the job, why would you have your sister say something to the boss?? That's a waste of time. Yours and - more importantly - the boss's.

That job could have gone to somebody tha really needed it. Ya know, like some single mom with three kids or something ^^
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:40 by Destinykil

well, ive been worlking at the gas station forever now, and when i got laid off from the first one, the toher site needed someone, i was their prime pick considering both my sister and my brother in law work there.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Apr 05 2010, 04:17 by SickSelfishSyQo

If they no longer need you like they did, then don't feel bad about quitting??
    Destinykil

Post Mon Apr 05 2010, 20:17 by Destinykil

well all managers are different, idk, sometimes working 7 days a week every morning can get really blah and make my mind wander

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 00:12