WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly~!

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Fly~! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fly~! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Fly~! Empty Fly~!

Post by theBOSS.

Fly, 세상이 뭐라고 말해도;
    Fly, 사랑이 널두고 떠나도;
    Fly, 그대가 가진것은 없어도;
    날개를 피고, you can fly,,

Fly - Epik High

Blarg ! (:

My day is going E X C E L L E N T ! :DD
    ,,Except for the no water thing.

[randomweekendtalk]

So the Northeast had this massive storm. I think the highest recorded speed for a Jersey wind was like 70MPH?

It started Saturday (when my Asians&I decided to go to the mall to see Alice in Wonderland),, ):
    We went around 7ish, braving the flooded streets and tornadowind (that could've blown me away) only to find out that the 7:45PM show was SOLD OUT.

Seriously. What loser (besides us >.>) goes to the movies during a STORM to watch the movie? It was crazy, though. The lines extended outside the theater and shiz.

We ended up getting tickets to the 9:45PM showing (FIRST IN THE LINE, BISHES) and went in, got good seats, yadda yadda yadda.
    Then the previews started. The audio and visuals were all on-and-off,, D:
    Turns out the mall was running out of power because of the storm, so it was redirecting all the power to the movie place. xDD

But there wasn't enough power ! So everyone got kicked out of the movies.

We were P I S S E D ! >:[ We didn't even get refunds, or refills on our popcorn ! D:<
    So we had to wait outside while our rides came. It was cold and windy and depressing. ):

And what's worse, I found out that some people in the town near mine got killed by some huge oak tree that snapped in the wind. So RIP, dead people. ):

[/randomweekendtalk]

But today is Monday and it's not raining or gusting, all's well. (:

Technically I'm supposed to be in school cause my school wasn't affected by the power outage.
    I was feeling so crappy in the morning cause my water didn't work and I shower in the morning so I felt all icky and disgusting.

Bus stop;; no bus came. Got a ride from my beloved momma with Hikage&freshman, went to school, signed in late, got told that the bus wasn't coming to pick us up. I don't have rides in the afternoon, so I just got all my homework from my teachers and left school (E A R L Y !) (:

The kids there were like "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ALREADY? NO FCKING WAY. >:O"

I was all "Yeeeeeeah, I'm cool like that. (:"

So I'm sitting here with a bowl of rice and loud music at 11:42AM while my friends are dying in AP Chem.

After I eat, I'll probably get started on my shiz, and some extra community service crap. The aforementioned crap bores the bejesus out of me because it's all typing and researching people's phone numbers (stalkerishmuch?) and shiz. But the guy that gave me the assignment is influential and I want a good college recommendation from him. ): And he employs me too ! D:

BUT !
    Life is good,, for the most part. (:

&Song;
    Translations;;
    Fly, even if the world turns against you;
    Fly, even if love abandons you;
    Fly, even if you're left with nothing;
    Spread your wings, you can fly;;

&Lifelessonoftheday;
    "America runs on Dunkin'."
    "That would suck as everyone in America would run Dunkin' over."

&Pic;
    MAJORTHROWBACK,guesswho? (:
    Spoiler:
    Share this post on: reddit

mrssabakunogaara

Post Mon Mar 15 2010, 12:35 by mrssabakunogaara

oh wow. today is a good day.^_^ poor you though,because you didn't get to see Alice In Wonderland )= which was awesome by the way.
    quater

Post Mon Mar 15 2010, 14:11 by quater

You say shiz constantly. O_O
    theBOSS.

Post Mon Mar 15 2010, 15:08 by theBOSS.

I said it thrice! D:
    quater

Post Mon Mar 15 2010, 15:59 by quater

That's more than I've ever said it in my life!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 08:50