WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COOKING FOOD XD

neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : COOKING FOOD XD Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    COOKING FOOD XD Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100COOKING FOOD XD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

COOKING FOOD XD Empty COOKING FOOD XD

Post by neon kun

XD i was never really a good cook. i like baking and i seem to actually keep the fire in the oven when I bake but when i cook... XD it's a different story altogether XD

my first time cooking, the food was burnt XD the second time, the house almost got on fire. ALMOST XD so it didn't XD thanks to mikelalo, whom i ran to when i saw the fire not staying in the stove XD I WAS STILL VERY YOUNG THEN. D: OKAY? XD

AND THEN, i got mikelalo to help me with teh cooking and chris too XD (why, why, why are they soooo much better than me at this!?) XD i mean, i would be a bit more happy to know that i'm not the only bad cook. but noooo XD though, it makes me glad that i always have good food to eat. XD as long as it's not my own cooking. (OKAY, I REALLY ADMIT IT. D:)

and i was able to cook simple dishes like breakfast food - PANCAKE AND EGGS AND BACON - and can you really consider that cooking?! Uh O_O please say yes =))))))

BUT BUT BUT! HOHOHO! THIS IS TEH BEST PART. FER MEH. Cowboy REJOICE WITH ME BUT I WAS ABLE TO COOK ON MY OWN (with mikelalo watching me, NOT HELPING ME! BWAHAHAHA) and COOKED NORMAL AND EDIBLE LUNCH!!!! XD i feeel sooooooo fulfilled! Excited Excited Excited Profess Love Angelic Smart Angel 2 Peace Shouting Leave it to me Beat it Well should I? Pretty me Sanji Wannabe Ace Student Magic pen! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up! They grow up!

and and and i just wanted to share this wonderful news that i'm not hopeless in cooking after all! XD YAY!!!!!!
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Mon Mar 08 2010, 13:04 by quater

I'm a good cook, too!
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Mar 08 2010, 13:43 by SickSelfishSyQo

It just takes practice, I swear!
    Toshii

Post Mon Mar 08 2010, 19:13 by Toshii

YAY FOR JANNY! :D

i consider making pancakes bacon and eggs cooking~ (: because that's all i can cook Dx
    jz-kun445

Post Mon Mar 08 2010, 19:19 by jz-kun445

i want a gutta burger...
    neon kun

Post Tue Mar 09 2010, 05:52 by neon kun

Pity why are you all so good at this cooking, qlala? D:

but but but i've been practicing for as long as i've lived with mikelalo and after all these years of practice, i only got it right once D: and i'm kinda scared to try again, at the fear i wouldn't be able to cook edible food again =))))

XD YAY ME TOSHYY! *GLOMPS* XD OHYAY!!!! XD WEEEE! I AM NOT ALONE! I LOOVES YOUS! *GLOMPS AGAIN* XD

gutta burger, jz? O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O burger!
    Mikel

Post Wed Mar 10 2010, 06:53 by Mikel

good job.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Wed Mar 10 2010, 10:01 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

This made me hungry ._.
    Toshii

Post Wed Mar 10 2010, 15:54 by Toshii

*falls 2 times from double glomps* haha yay~ XD
    neon kun

Post Wed Mar 10 2010, 16:36 by neon kun

=O mikelalo? when'd you get on? O_O