WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspiring CIA Agent?

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Aspiring CIA Agent? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Aspiring CIA Agent? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Aspiring CIA Agent? Empty Aspiring CIA Agent?

Post by Destinykil

My dream job (which isn't very far away), is to become a CIA agent. Not because of the movies or tv shows or any of that. When I was a child, I wanted to become a Game designer, but that's every little boys dream. When I grew up (about 3 years ago) my dreams changed as well as my life. Becoming a CIA agent has been my goal for almost 3 and a half years now and I got to say it requires a lot of studying.

There are so many things to consider when trying to obtain a job of this caliber. One thing I almost failed at countless times was staying clean. With a record, my dreams could very well be squashed at the scene. I have done everything I can to keep myself clean up until this point and i'm glad. Skills seem to be the most important in this line of duty.

I've just started studying the CIA Factbook and learning everything I can. It's really tough but i'm glad to say, only a few more years before I can actually set out on this journey.

I have pinpoint accuracy with firearms(captain of my navy squad firing unit). I have parkour skills as well as cardio. Computer skills, i'm starting middle eastern languages as well as advanced espionage techniques.

I just wanted to share my story. I have never been more determined to make this happen.
    Share this post on: reddit

UreshiiQ

Post Sun Mar 07 2010, 04:07 by UreshiiQ

You can do it, Des! It sounds like a nice job to persue!
    Destinykil

Post Sun Mar 07 2010, 04:14 by Destinykil

It is a really tough job to actually get. The aspects of it and such are substantial and not for the average person
    Toshii

Post Sun Mar 07 2010, 09:49 by Toshii

cool Des! :O
    azuki_dashi16

Post Sun Mar 07 2010, 17:16 by azuki_dashi16

Eee >3< *is worried paranoid, as usual*
    Well, good luck with that!
    Destinykil

Post Tue Mar 09 2010, 01:26 by Destinykil

I cant wait, ive been training the last 3 years getting ready for this.

Its dangerous, most CIA agents dont last more than 2 years

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 00:57