WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored!

UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Bored! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Bored! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Bored! Empty Bored!

Post by UreshiiQ

Yosh!
    Bored, rambly rant thingy! (Though probably more ramble than rant) xD
    So if you're reading this, I've probably already wasted 3 seconds of your life...now go do smoething usefull with the rest xD;;

Well, I'll start off with:
    Don't you like the way you smell when you come out of the shower, and you're sitting there, smelling yourself if there is no other smells around? XD Random I know, but I just got out, and used my 'Luscious body wash' XD
    Bored! 9712

Annnd
    Gaia, I love Gaia! And I still go to it, despite what I said .///.'''
    Anyway, right now, I'm just listening to my playlist on there! Mah P-p-poker face~
    And I have been back to being active on WOTN, though! So I'm glad about that! I even went to Busy Bar, last night! It was fun, but you see convos you wanna join, but can't because you have to reply to everyone else!
    And don't you hate when you think something you know you're gonna forget in the next second, so your hands are going 1091023812083 miles per hour? XD That's what I was doing! :D

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick~
    Re-listening to my old favorite song xD;;

OH! I should probably mention...
    In December of '09, (Or November >_>' XD) our classmate's dad was in Iraq. So we wrote him some Christmas letters to make him feel better! And Friday, he came in, and thanked us. He even flew a flag for us in Iraq, and now we have it in a case!
    It says, 'Dedicated to Mrs. Wheeler's 6th Grade class' ^^
    I'll add a picture from my phone, laterz XD

And wow, this is longer than I thought, but it's nice to get my thoughts out SOMEWHERE.

I think I might start a contest on Gaia soon :/ *thinking mood*
    I tektek one! For OCs! Because I'm awesome like that Cocky I just gotta play some Zomg.

Eh, eh, nothing else I can say!
    SO BYE!

(Totally just made a Lady Gaga ref XD)

Bored! 29263 Bored! 91560
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 11:36