WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Title Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Title Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Title Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Title Empty Title

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

Well, so this week was... better. Better than last week for sure. Don't know how much better, but still.

Art was pretty good. By Wednesday, I was moved back to sit with my friend who transferred in at semester. Which is cool. We talk a lot, so I hope my teacher doesn't move me or him. But I got my work done, so maybe not... I don't know. I'll still sit with him anyway hahaha.

Math is going good. I've been finishing my homework, not counting today because I left it at school (accidentally on purpose). It's getting easier, suprisingly, so I just hope it stays that way. I want to get into College Algebra by the time I'm a senior, but I don't see how that'll happen because I have to take Algebra I and Geometry to be able to graduate. And I need Algebra I and II and Pre-Calc to get into College Algebra, and I'm not taking two math classes a semester. That's ridiculous.

No homework in science this week! But I'm dreading the test that's coming up because I don't understand a thing about central gravity and where kinetic energy is best or whatever.

English... was good I suppose. We're building a newspaper supposedly. We already wrote two articles, which I did last year as well for a project so I feel slightly comforted. I guess if I want to be a journalist, this is good practice? I'm more looking to be a novelist. But it's like the saying "Everyone can act, but not everyone can act well." Replace the word 'act' with 'write' and there ya go.

I'm excited.... next week is a full week, but then we get a three day weekend, then a three day week, and then another three or four day weekend. Or something to that extent. I could use a vacation from school... that sounds really nice right now :O Three day weekends here I come!

LOLcat of the blog:

funny pictures of cats with captions
    see more Lolcats and funny pictures

That one made me smile because I have a red BlackBerry Pearl. I have a love-hate relationship with that phone... But it's also color coordinated with my new camera, so it's all good. For the most part. Hahaha just kidding.

-Pein ~<3
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikel

Post Sat Feb 06 2010, 08:31 by Mikel

journalism requires writing straight news articles. meaning not too fancy, not too sophisticated, straightforward and concise. unlike when you write novels where you use flowery words and all that.

anyway, i'm sure you'll do fine in your quiz in science. and well, why not take two maths in a semester? i'd take that. :D

good luck ^^
    Toshii

Post Sat Feb 06 2010, 09:47 by Toshii

wow pein~ :O

good luck on all that stuff! :D

wonder how high school is... O_o
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Feb 07 2010, 03:29 by PeinQAkatsuki

Mikel wrote:journalism requires writing straight news articles. meaning not too fancy, not too sophisticated, straightforward and concise. unlike when you write novels where you use flowery words and all that.

anyway, i'm sure you'll do fine in your quiz in science. and well, why not take two maths in a semester? i'd take that. :D

good luck ^^
    Flowery words, that made me smile xD; Journalism and novel writing are a lot different. I find the first one harder because I do like to use a lot of flowery words.

You've already heard my math thing! hahaha you know that I don't like it much. XD

Toshii: High school is way better than elementary or junior high school. Not saying I'm a huge fan of school, but high school is awesome. You get to take all kinds of different classes and such. As far as school goes, I like high school best.
    Mikel

Post Sun Feb 07 2010, 12:39 by Mikel

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Mikel wrote:journalism requires writing straight news articles. meaning not too fancy, not too sophisticated, straightforward and concise. unlike when you write novels where you use flowery words and all that.

good luck ^^
    Flowery words, that made me smile xD; Journalism and novel writing are a lot different. I find the first one harder because I do like to use a lot of flowery words.

You've already heard my math thing! hahaha you know that I don't like it much. XD

Toshii: High school is way better than elementary or junior high school. Not saying I'm a huge fan of school, but high school is awesome. You get to take all kinds of different classes and such. As far as school goes, I like high school best.

good ^^ yes, very different. feature writing though, can be written with detailed descriptions to an extent but being concise and straightforward still apply. ^^;; well, i honestly don't recommend you to be a full-time novelist. maybe as a side work or something but not full-time.

*laughs* yes, right. but it's really cool, you know. math's awesome.

^^ hm, college is way better.
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 02:01 by PeinQAkatsuki

Mikel wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

good luck ^^

good ^^ yes, very different. feature writing though, can be written with detailed descriptions to an extent but being concise and straightforward still apply. ^^;; well, i honestly don't recommend you to be a full-time novelist. maybe as a side work or something but not full-time.

I don't recommend it to myself either xD I'll do it in my spare time, and see where that goes haha

Math's useful, I'll give it that. And once I know what's going on, then I can do it. But other than that... ugh... and whenever I go into a new math class... my palms sweat because I know I'll fail all the homework. I'll get bs and cs on the tests... but I'll fail homework.

I'm sure :O I haven't quite gotten there yet, but it sounds much better than high school :O Lot more free-er if that's a word xD
    UreshiiQ

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 03:10 by UreshiiQ

Pretty LOLCATS pic 8D
    Mikel

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 05:30 by Mikel

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

good luck ^^

I don't recommend it to myself either xD I'll do it in my spare time, and see where that goes haha

Math's useful, I'll give it that. And once I know what's going on, then I can do it. But other than that... ugh... and whenever I go into a new math class... my palms sweat because I know I'll fail all the homework. I'll get bs and cs on the tests... but I'll fail homework.

I'm sure :O I haven't quite gotten there yet, but it sounds much better than high school :O Lot more free-er if that's a word xD

that's a plan. ^^

*laughs* why would you fail the homeworks? shouldn't that be what's easier? since it's taken home.

you're in high school, right? haha, sorry, your system of education is quite different from ours. we go by the numerical equivalence of grades too. but yes, hell lot of freer.
    Toshii

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 07:49 by Toshii

wooow~ :O

junior high? ._.

i have another year until i'm in 9th grade~ Title 543806

and when i graduate from middde school i'm going to be 13. >_> T_T
    Mikel

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 08:26 by Mikel

mind explaining to me how your system of education works? what level do you start and all that?
    Toshii

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 08:30 by Toshii

me?
    Mikel

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 09:27 by Mikel

yeah.
    Toshii

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 09:31 by Toshii

well it's...

1. pre-school
    2. elementary school - K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
    3. middle school - 6th, 7th, 8th
    4. high school - 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
    5. college
    Mikel

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 09:53 by Mikel

ah, i see. thanks ^^
    Toshii

Post Mon Feb 08 2010, 13:12 by Toshii

:P yeah. ^_^
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Tue Feb 09 2010, 02:03 by PeinQAkatsuki

Mikel wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

good luck ^^

that's a plan. ^^

*laughs* why would you fail the homeworks? shouldn't that be what's easier? since it's taken home.

you're in high school, right? haha, sorry, your system of education is quite different from ours. we go by the numerical equivalence of grades too. but yes, hell lot of freer.
    xD Well... I've got a lot of pride. Plus I'm shy, and I hate asking for help with homework xD Always have.

Yeah and it just seems funner xD
    Mikel

Post Wed Feb 10 2010, 05:33 by Mikel

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    PeinQAkatsuki wrote:

good luck ^^

that's a plan. ^^

xD Well... I've got a lot of pride. Plus I'm shy, and I hate asking for help with homework xD Always have.

Yeah and it just seems funner xD

follow the book's instructions? find other ways to learn, like the internet or other books? ah, well, i dislike asking for help, myself, as much as possible. but i do when i have no time to do it myself.

*laughs*
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Thu Feb 11 2010, 00:31 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yeah that's how I feel xD I might make use of the help section if I get too bad off xD
    Mikel

Post Fri Feb 12 2010, 05:42 by Mikel

good idea. ^^
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Feb 14 2010, 04:10 by PeinQAkatsuki

Yeah xD it's kind of easy now though...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 13:05