WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
knssquad
Destinykil
Banouin
Toshii
Endless Nothing
Little_Shiro
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Yoyo
UreshiiQ
quater
14 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 9

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 9

Post by quater Sun Jan 17 2010, 13:58

WOTNOPOLIS: 9 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 9

Bano's head was cold. He was a bit nervous and had gobbled up his ice cream, accidentally eating it up a bit too fast. Now the burning freeze of a brain freeze was gnawing at his head, threatening to make him bash his head against the table. He tried to play it cool (pardon the pun), but already that wasn't working. “Oh shoot,” he muttered to himself. Stupid puns.
    Clair hummed as she licked her own ice cream cone. The vanilla was sweet and she was really enjoying her company with Bano. She was surprised when he asked, she didn't think he had felt that way about her. In fact she was pretty sure he hadn't noticed her, but apparently he secretly liked her. He's shy.
    “It's funny, I didn't think a place like WOTNopolis would have something like this,” Bano mumbled, trying to rid of the brain freeze.
    Clair stopped and shook her head. “No, we spend a lot of time fighting and in dark places. But WOTNopolis has some really nice places, too. Like this little shop, Smoothies N Smiles.”
    Bano nodded. They had picked seats in the back. The lady behind the bar was still eying him. He had come here on Q's recommendation that they loved him here. What a lie. Clair finished her ice cream and let out a chilled, “Brr.” Goosebumps trailed up her arms.
    She pulled Bano out of his chair and tugged him outside into the warm sunshine, leaving the money on the table. Kind of a stupid move in WOTNopolis.
    Q and Jake plopped down in the chairs either side of Bano. Q slid a Cherry Coke Bano's way and smiled. Bano looked at it and smiled back. “Thanks buddy!” he smiled as he tossed it out the window of the bar. The smashing of glass hitting pavement made both Q and Temari cringe.
    “My coke!” Q cried.
    “I'm not drinking Cherry Coke. It doesn't feel right with a puppy named that after all,” Bano sighed. Q drank his down no problem.
    Jake looked at Bano and patted him on the back. “Bano my man,” Jake started.
    “No, and stop that,” Bano said throwing his hand off.
    “Bano my bro, let me tell you something I know. And that is, everyone loves the ladies. You do, too,” Jake nodding his head knowingly.
    “He knows his stuff,” Q nodded.
    “I do, I do! And I know that you like Miss Clair,” Jake declared.
    Bano knocked Jake on the head. “Keep it down,” he hissed. “And you're talking crazy!”
    “No no, he has a point. Go for the accent,” Q smiled and did a thumbs up.
    “This is stupid,” Bano said as he turned to walk away.
    “He's a coward,” Jake laughed. “Who woulda thought it?”
    “I knew it all along,” Q nodded.
    “Of course, how perceptive boss!”
    Bano smiled at the sunshine. Not only had this worked out, but he was pretty happy. Spending time with Clair had made him realize how much he appreciated her after all. “Hey Clair, I had a really nice time.”
    “Yeah, me too!” Clair smiled as she turned and looked at Bano. Her smile twisted into an expression of horror as she saw the figure knives that had just slid through Bano's back.
    “What the?” Bano asked, confused. His hands reached up and touched where the blades had gone in and could feel the sticky substance. His nose smelt a cinnamon glaze? Before he could react he felt himself falling. He saw Clair's hand reaching for him. His own arm reached up for it. But it was too late. It was already too far away. And getting farther. His head hit the ground softly. Clair knelt over Bano and gently guided him downward. Bano felt something wet against shirt. It was gonna be ruined, was it the ice cream? He wasn't sure, he was too tired to care.
    Clair looked around for the attacker and saw several people standing with stunned expressions. It wasn't till she heard the cling of metal behind her did she find the attacker.
    “Hm, I missed some of his vital points, I see,” the woman spoke.
    Clair spun around and formed the Ice Arrow between her hands. She saw the woman dressed in all black from before. “Hello, Clairvoyant. You might as well put your bow down. You can't harm me.”
    Clair's arrow bounced through the crowd of screaming onlookers and exploded in the spot the woman had been standing. Concrete slabs smashed through the air and all the windows nearby shattered to pieces. Clair scanned the area for the attacker but she had disappeared.
    “I know all about your attacks. When you fought King Of Blades an associate of the Mafia had been observing you and your friends fight. You fight by creating a bow and arrow made solidly of ice. Although at first we weren't sure how you did that, I have an idea,” the woman spoke. Clair searched but couldn't find the person behind the voice.
    “Show yourself!” Clair screamed. Pedestrians had all but vacated the scene in horror. Clair's eyes continuously looked over the area. Something moved in the corner of her eye.
    Clair dodged the fast moving object. Another and another flew at her and she bounced across the street narrowly avoiding the constant volley. Behind her a noise erupted that shocked her. “Bombs?” Clair thought as she dashed away from the scene. “If I'm not careful Bano will die. And what was that that stabbed him anyway. They looked like...”
    Clair's legs kicked high in the air. Her body twisted between the two objects, one aimed at her knees and the other her head. She felt her foot touch the ground again unharmed and she breathed out. “Bloody, that was close.”
    Behind her she heard the two objects clang noisily into a light pole. Clair turned around and laughed. “Wow, that is a weird sight,” she said as she stared. Stuck in the pole were two bladed doughnuts. There were doughnuts that had hit Bano, too!
    “What kind of bizarre fighting style do you have?” Clair asked the hiding combatant.
    “Oh, I'm the weird one, huh?” the voice whispered. Clair scanned the buildings around her. An apartment building or two and a shop. All tall buildings. Easy to hide inside. Cars in the area had all but vanished as the street let way for the two's battle. The citizens of WOTNopolis knew better then to get involved in this.
    “In actuality, you're the one with the strange fighting style. You super heat one hand, brush it through an area and cause the particles to expand. Then in an instant you super freeze it and cause all the particles to freeze in place. You create a bow and hold it firm while firing arrows created with the same hand. It's a remarkable power, but I'd argue you're the one with the strange power,” the voice whispered around her.
    Clair sensed the presence of the object before it reached her. She twisted her shoulders and slipped her right foot back. The object was a club. But it wasn't? “A banana?” Clair asked.
    The other girl's grip on the large Banana changed and Clair felt it smack her in the side. Although it was a banana it hit Clair with the strength of a steel bat.
    Clair felt herself hitting the ground. She could feel the blood instantly from the spots where her skin had been shredded by the concrete. “Who the heck are you?” Clair yelled. She stood up and began shooting arrow after explosive arrow in the woman's direction.
    “Hm, that's a good question,” the woman said as she agilely slipped between each frozen blast. She slowly was working her way closer to Clair. Clair watched the woman make her way towards her. “It doesn't matter what my name is if you're going to die!”
    The woman had reached Clair and swung the banana at her. Clair twisted her left foot and jumped in the air. The woman's eyes quickly realized what had happened. Clair's arrow left her bow as she front flipped over the attacker. The arrow pierced her back.
    The attacker stumbled forward and laughed. “Oh, I see. So,” the woman smiled and pulled the bandanna that covered her face. “Fine, I'm going to be serious from here out. I can't work with that stupid thing over my face. You pulled me in. Clever, very clever. You got me to move in and then sprung over me and hit me from behind with that arrow. Very good. You're much more versatile then the report Punkfilter had given me.”
    “I don't care about that,” Clairvoyant Disease glared. “What's your name?”
    “My name is,” the woman hesitated. “Well, I really shouldn't say. But the name is Knssquad. I am a terrorist who specializes in food bombardments.”
    “A terrorist?” Clair asked. Before Clair could get an answer she felt her entire body swinging to the right. Knssquad's foot had seemingly dragged Knssquad the distance towards Clair and nearly plowed through her face. She's fast.
    Knssquad's foot smashed through a building next to Clair. Clair spun around but Knssquad had already disappeared into a dark building. “Bah, screw that,” Clair said as she dashed into the building herself. She found herself in a closed and unlit hardware store.
    She searched quickly but any sign of the terrorist had disappeared immediately. Her bow gripped tight, she carefully walked through the building. “Where are you?” Clair asked. “Coward. Fight!”
    Clair searched between each dark rack and aisle she could. As she looked between some lawn chairs and a lawn mower she heard a thunk. Clair jumped and saw a dark object rolling towards her. “An apple?” Clair asked confused.
    Flames brushed past Clair on both sides as she dashed flew in the other direction. Clair slammed into a pile of lawn chairs and felt the metal pierce her side. “Ouch,” Clair growled as she clambered out of the pile.
    “Darn, I was aiming for the rack of nail guns,” Knssquad laughed.
    “Who the freedom uses exploding apples?” Clair growled. Knssquad didn't show so Clair ran her hand through the air several times creating dozens of arrows. “Fine, if that's how you're going to play it.”
    Clair quickly began to load each arrow and fire it randomly into the store. She could hear each frozen explosion rocking the store. “If you're not coming out I'll just blow the place to pieces,” Clair glared.
    Walls all around shattered letting light burst into the store. Clair quickly reloaded each blast waiting and checked if Knssquad was there before shattering another portion of the building. “Show yourself!” Clair screamed as she created a larger arrow and pulled it back.
    She launched the arrow and the wind itself nearly knocked her off her feet. The arrow punched through Aisles and racks of goods sending them flying in it's wake. It blasted across the store and rocketed directly into the corner farthest away from Clair.
    The roof began to cave in as the foundation of the store crumbled around her. Clair slipped out one of the walls she had already broken and watched behind her for Knssquad. As the sound of the aching walls and falling rubble became too loud she slipped away from it.
    “Well, Punkfilter certainly didn't note you had an arrow as powerful as that in your roster,” Knssquad's voice filled her ears. “If I hadn't been fast enough that arrow would of ripped my skin off my bones.”
    Knssquad jumped away from where she had stood as a wall of arrows landed in the spot. Knssquad threw a basket at Clair ran down the street and hid behind a car as she saw the basket was filled with apples. The explosions that followed sent slabs of concrete in every direction. Clair gasped at the sight of several cars themselves being flung into the air and crashing into buildings.
    Clair searched the area and saw Knssquad was moving quickly down the street. Several objects being hurled towards Clair. Clair pulled back her arrows and propelled the shots towards the objects.
    “Oh, very talented. You stopped all my bladed doughnuts by shooting them with your arrows,” Knssquad pulled out of her pocket a hooked piece of metal.
    “Is that an ice cream scooper?” Clair questioned curiously.
    “Mhm, it's been a little modified, though,” Knssquad smiled as she scooped it into a carton of Ice cream. The scoop then flung the material at Clair. Clair instinctively dodged the dairy mass but stared at it confused.
    “Your next attack is really, ice cream?” Clair asked unsure. Behind her she heard a loud crackling and splintering sound. The brick within feet of the spot that the ice cream had touched had instantly been soaked away, almost as if something had taken a bite out of the building.
    “Acidic Ice cream?” Clair asked dazed.
    “Yes,” Knssquad laughed as she whipped her two ice cream scooper through the carton fast and lunged the two masses at her. She could hear another portion of the building sizzle away from the acidic attacks. Before Clair could even find her footing again Knssquad had scooped out two more attacks and sent them flying towards her. This is so unreal.
    Clair twisted her shoulders back and dashed down the street. She heard a loud rumbling noise and watched as the wall to the building behind her gave way and caved. Knssquad put her carton of ice cream away as she saw the structure crumble. “Hm, this is much more destructive then I originally intended it to be,” Knssquad sighed. “Although I do love the destruction this is kinda time consuming.”
    Sirens wailed in the distance and Clair was frustrated. Getting near Knssquad was almost impossible but she couldn't hang around here forever. Clair watched as Knssquad pulled out a long object and get ready to swing it. “No big deal, the bat, I can dodge that,” Clair smiled as she pulled out the bow. Knssquad reached her arm back and swung it. Clair effortlessly dodged the attack but felt her leg burn in pain.
    The object had wrapped around her foot and was burning the ankle. “That hurts bloody bad!” Clair screamed as she shot the arrows at Knssquad. A line of firey hot dogs wrapped around Clair's foot yanked and sent Clair falling to the ground. “Frick this is too weird!”
    Clair ripped the air with her hands and formed another rocket arrow. She aimed and launched it point blank at Knssquad. Knssquad noticed the arrow and dodged it. The arrow shattered into a towering building across the street and Clair watched as another WOTNopolis building came down. Knssquad's body slammed into a nearby parked car from the force.
    “Man, that thing looks like the others, but it isn't,” Knssquad spat. Clair ripped the burning hot dogs off her foot and scowled.
    “Shut up! You ruined my date with Bano!” Clair said forming and shooting several arrows. Knssquad took off across the street and laughed.
    “Aw, that's sorta cute and all, but just makes it all the better that I attacked you when I did,” Knssquad jumped over a car speeding towards her and landed behind it. “Cops, giddy.”
    The doors to the vehicles speeding towards them flew open before they had even stopped. “Cease fighting now! You are both under arrest.”
    An arrow sunk through the tires of one of the black trucks and it flipped on its side. Clair ran away from the spot and hid between two buildings. “Darn, why did the stupid WOTNopolis cops have to show up?”
    “Seriously, they ruin all the fun,” a voice answered behind her. Clair's arrows ripped into the figure of a person behind her. Clair watched the body fall over.
    “You got cocky, Knssquad,” Clair laughed then watched the figure stand up again. “Um.”
    “Hi! I'm not Knssquad. I'm Watermelon head,” the figure said stepping forward. Clair was confused as she stared at a fruit salad of a person. A carrot nose, a watermelon head, fingers made of lettuce?
    “What the heck are you!?” screamed Clair. The figure jumped at Clair but was nailed through the head with an arrow. The watermelon exploded and the figure went limp.
    “Darn, you killed watermelon head,” Clair heard Knssquad say.
    “What the heck was that?” Clair spun around but froze. Two figures stood there waving.
    “Hey, I'm Cake face!” smiled a figure with a pizza body, and a smiling cake for a face.
    “No one cares, cake face. I'm the Muffin Man,” a man made completely of muffins said.

(END OF PART 1 Chapter 9. Continue reading below.)

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:27; edited 6 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 9

Post by quater Sun Jan 17 2010, 13:59

(Part 2 Chapter 9)

Crumbs fell of his body and the chocolate chip eyes glinted against the sky.
    Clair screamed terrified of the freaky looking doll men. “Food shouldn't be a weapon! Let alone talk!”
    Dozens of arrows flew from her bow as she panicked. She couldn't believe all this had happened. It was so weird! But that's the thing about WOTNopolis. Weird is the norm. She calmed down and looked back at the alley.
    “Thanks Cake face,” Muffin man said holding Cake face as a shield. Clair shot several arrows towards Muffin Man but he slipped out of the way of them. “Sorry, I'm not like the other dummies.”
    Clair rushed toward the street leading a charge against the food freak. Muffin man dashed away. When Clair got outside of her alley she saw the very peculiar sight of several police cars piled on top of each other. Policemen ran around shooting food people and random apples kept exploding.
    “Alright, I've had enough of this!” Clair screamed. “Let's finish this, me and you, right now Knssquad.”
    “Aw, but this was getting kind of good,” Knssquad mumbled as she popped out from behind a car. “Fine, I've caused plenty of chaos here anyway. We've let holes in streets, knocked down buildings together, got in a fight with an army of police officers, and had lot's of fun right?”
    Knssquad smiled and Clair just shook her head at the strange woman. Knssquad threw several exploding apples and Clair dashed between them. She created her rocket arrow and continued to get closer to Knssquad's attack. “I'll end this in one shot!” Clair yelled as she got closer to her target.
    Knssquad realized her hopelessness so she tried changing tact with her specially designed Doughnuts. Clair didn't dodge and screamed in pain as several nailed her. Her arms and legs were covered in blood. She stared at Knssquad but continued her charge.
    Knssquad whipped out the acidic ice cream with one hand and whipped the coiled rope of burning hot dogs with the other. Clair felt the whip circle her leg and she fell. She was mere feet from Knssquad now. The acid was ready in Knssquad's hands. “Good try, but you didn't get to me,” Knssquad smiled. “You were a worthy opponent, though.”
    “Actually, this is great,” Clair smiled as she let go of her arrow. Knssquad's face turned to shock as the arrow plunged through her stomach and exploded her into another direction. Clair smiled but immediately felt pity for what she had done.
    “Clair!” said the familiar voice behind her. “I was looking for you, what happened? Are you okay?”
    Clair turned and smiled at Bano. “I'm alright, I'm okay. I was attacked, but I defeated the opponent.” Clair smiled inwardly. He was worried about her.
    From across the street bullets were being shot as the policeman were moving on the two of them. “Stop! Combatants! Stop! In the name of WOTNopolis! You are here by called to put down your weapons and turn yourselves in or we will kill you.”
    “Your orders, sergeant Shiro?” asked a man from behind the police cars. “How should we approach the combatants? We have word that they are very dangerous. Two are from the Eagle gang and the other is the lead terrorist we've been looking for, Knssquad.”
    A blue haired tall man smiled down at the worried soldier. “Fear not, my friend. This day shall be ours,” Shiro spoke as he poured himself a cup of warm tea. “I'll go myself. This situation will be taken care of in no time, I can assure you.”
    Little Shiro sipped the tea and sighed in pleasure. “Good tea leaves, these are. Very nice. Well, I'm off. Back in a jiffy.”
    Shiro jumped over the officer barricade that had formed and walked towards the two across the street. Bano turned and stared at the blue haired officer. “We're not giving up. You should know that.”
    “Aw, I deplore you, take another tactic. I really do hate to get involved in such messy affairs. But I am Little Shiro, and I run this area with an iron hammer.”
    Bano looked at him and just ignored the strange man as he picked Clair up under one arm. He felt an object coming at him and Bano slid back. A giant metal hammer slammed into the building behind Bano and knocked the wall down. “Oh my, the tax payer won't like that,” Shiro commented.
    Bano looked at Clair's wounds and back at Shiro. “I don't have time for this crap!” Bano yelled as he picked up Clair and threw her over his shoulder.
    Knssquad pulled herself out of the rubble and lifted out a hand. “Hey, I'm still alive, save me too!”
    “What? I don't want to save you! I-” Bano fell to the ground as the hammer hit the ground directly in front of him.
    “Please! I don't want to die, or let this crazy officer take me in! He's mad!” Knssquad pleaded.
    “I take offense to that, commoner,” Little Shiro growled as he put the hammer over his shoulder. Bano used the moment and quickly picked up Knssquad and threw her under his arm and dashed down the street. He turned to see if Shiro was following but he wasn't.
    “Darn, he just ran out of my jurisdiction,” Shiro sighed. “Oh well, we did our best. Well, he'll be gone before we can get anyone from that district to his location. Let's call it a day. And you, give me back my tea.”
    Clair had doctored her wounds and had begun healing Knssquad. Q, Jake, and Yoyo had all begun glaring at her. “Hmph!” Jake said.
    “Yes, hmph!” Q agreed.
    “You're really showing her,” Yoyo groaned. “You ruined the date we set up for them. Plus you work for Punkfilter. We should kill you here and now.”
    “Smoothies N Smiles will hate me now,” Q whimpered and Bano patted him on the back.
    “Yeah, never mind, I'm not comforting you right now,” Bano said as he looked at Knssquad. “Tell us why you're attacking us and working for Punkfilter.”
    Knssquad shrugged. “I'm a mercenary terrorist. He paid my group money and they sent me to attack you. That's just about all there is to it. Besides, I had fun in our fight.”
    “How'd you survive that last arrow?” Clair asked.
    “I pulled Muffinman in the way. He took the brunt of the blast. He was my first food dummy. Anyway, um, I control them with strings made from a special kind of salt,” Knssquad smiled. “Let me join your gang. I want to help you guys. You guys are cool.”
    “No way!” Bano yelled. Q and Jake pulled Bano aside.
    “Okay, we know he ruined your date, but you have to admit. Fighting with food is the most delicious thing ever,” Jake thumbed up.
    “Yes, let's not be too hasty. I bet she would cook up some fantastic, um, excitement to the team,” Q smiled.
    Bano thwonked them on the head. Yoyo spoke up, “You know, I bet she could be useful for some of our more tactical fights.”
    “Hey, stop that, she can't join,” Bano pleaded.
    Clair smiled. “It's okay if she joins. She didn't seem all that mean to me. I know she ruined our date, Bano, but she wasn't really a bad person. Besides, if she joins that means she must be my slave and make up the fight to me.”
    Everyone in the bar pitied Knssquad for a moment. “Well, that seems to settle that,” Q said.
    Bano grumbled and sat down. “Fine, make me a sandwich food terrorist.”
    Yoyo bonked Bano with a club. “You sexist pig!”
    Amaterasu grumbled as he stepped into the large room. Reporters on all sides flashed lights. Little Shiro waved over to him and Amaterasu just rolled his eyes. “Not happy to be here at this press meeting?” Karate Keya Q.
    “Not one bit,” Amaterasu grumbled. “I hate empty promises from politicians. And I really hate protecting them making these empty promises when I could be protecting the streets. And catching the criminals someone let get away!”
    “They were out of my jurisdiction! What was I supposed to do? Cross the street? Talk about crazy,” Shiro defended himself and Amaterasu just groaned.
    “Shh, the meeting is starting,” Karate Keya Q said she got into position. Each sergeant got to the back of the stage and stood at attention while the man entered the room. From the moment he entered the room flashes of light sprung on all sides and the audiences attention centered on the figure. He pushed some of his black hair back and his brown eyes quickly commanded the scene. He dashed up the steps and in front of the podium.
    “Hello ladies and gentleman of WOTNopolis. My name is Endless Nothing. I am a new mayor, many of you don't know me well. But I have something very important to announce to you,” he declared boldly to the members present. “I campaigned and promised to bring you a safer WOTNopolis. I promised you police reform and stronger measures against the gang violence which has for years plagued this city. The capital and shining star of the country of Animea is known for being the festering pool of society's filth and the most dangerous place in the entire country. Arguably as dangerous as the front lines. Yesterday’s events with collapsing buildings and exploding streets and a police force overwhelmed by a strange attack is a classic example of the problem this city faces. The police are overwhelmed and the criminals too many. So I am declaring WOTNopolis in a state of national emergency, and have invited the WOTNopolis National Guard and Military divisions to enter the city. From here out they will be working side by side with the WOTNopolis police to root out the criminals in this city and destroy them. Their hideouts will be found thanks to new sensing technologies. Their friends hiding them will be destroyed. And soon crime in WOTNopolis will cease to exist. I will take no questions.”
    Endless Nothing bounded off the stage and out the door. His personal guards followed him and the whole room was silent. “Endless Nothing, he…” Karate Keya Q stumbled for words. The reporters erupted into noise and questions.
    “What just happened?” Amaterasu asked.

(End of Chapter 9)
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 19937
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural: 123
    Power: 108
    Instinct: 119

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jan 17 2010, 15:04

:O Full of awesomeness! Poor Clair :(
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 17 2010, 15:06

Yay! Another girl! :D
    XD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Jan 17 2010, 15:28

Me fighting Kns?! That would never happen irl! I love her fighting style though XD

This chapter has made me hungry ._.
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jan 17 2010, 18:25

XD Clair~
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power:
    Instinct: 0

Post by Little_Shiro Sun Jan 17 2010, 18:39

What was i supposed to to cross the street , talk about crazy >_<

xD i love that part!
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jan 17 2010, 18:48

^ Stole the haircolor I wanted D:<
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:02

Little_Shiro wrote:What was i supposed to to cross the street , talk about crazy >_<

xD i love that part!

Told you your character was great.

Blue just came to me for Shiro (It's the mist name)
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:05

xD But I liked it anyway :3 I love all of these, they're awesome :3
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:15

Then send a personal thank you to Bano and Abby. They make it possible.
    Little_Shiro
    Little_Shiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 6492
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Left_bar_bleue93 / 10093 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

AMP
    Power:

Post by Little_Shiro Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:16

quater wrote:
    Little_Shiro wrote:What was i supposed to to cross the street , talk about crazy >_<

xD i love that part!

Told you your character was great.

Blue just came to me for Shiro (It's the mist name)

I like blue :D (why i chose mist :D)

I love my character xP
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:19

^^ Okay :D Bano's away from the computer >.>

Shiro, your character made me laugh :3
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:23

Send one to Abby. ^_^
    UreshiiQ
    UreshiiQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by UreshiiQ Sun Jan 17 2010, 20:27

M'kay ^_^
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Power: 0

Post by Endless Nothing Sun Jan 17 2010, 23:53

Mayor? I honestly didn't see that coming.
    That was a strange chapter, but a good one none the less.

Oh, and nice guess on the hair and eye color. I really do have black hair and brown eyes, thanks to my italian genes.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 9 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 17 2010, 23:57

awesome~~~
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Jan 18 2010, 19:06

UreshiiChan wrote:^^ Okay :D Bano's away from the computer >.>

Shiro, your character made me laugh :3

D: I know! I aimed you back later, but you never saw it I guess ^_^
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Power: Wind Tornado

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 19 2010, 21:54

great chapter, action, twists, and turns. Looking forward to 10 my main man Quik.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Tue Jan 19 2010, 22:09

D: Poor Muffin Man!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jan 19 2010, 22:11

I know. He sure was loyal.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Tue Jan 19 2010, 23:03

This chapter gets 3 thumbs up!
    Uhh, not good at commenting on literary works, has to do with sucking at English class. But I like the relative changes in diction. It's diction right? Or was it tone... or mood? Nevermind, I like the story! :D
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Jan 19 2010, 23:05

Hahaha! That made me laugh, Quad. ^_^

Thanks for trying you silly food terrorist.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Feb 20 2010, 17:10

I want more!!! :3
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 9 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 9 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Feb 20 2010, 17:14

lol