WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
KarateKeyaQ
theBOSS.
Toshii
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Destinykil
quater
10 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 10

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 10

Post by quater Sat Mar 27 2010, 23:56

WOTNOPOLIS: 10 F1bfjm
    Chapters:
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter Twelve
    Chapter Thirteen
    Chapter Fourteen
    Chapter Fifteen
    Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 10

The sounds of the raindrops hitting the roof of the one room hut where she and her brother, BlackRain lived made Clair sleepy. She spent the rainy day the same way she had for years, locked away. "You're not allowed out when it's raining." She could hear her brother's favorite saying playing over and over in her head. It would not have been to bad, if the rain ever stopped. Clair yawned another sleepy yawn as she gazed into the dancing fire that heated the room. The fire was the only entertainment there was since BlackRain was always gone when it rained. There was never any telling when he would be back. Sometimes he was gone all night and Clair was giving up hope that he would be back this night. She huddled in the corner closest to the fire and closed her eyes drifting off slowly into sleep.
    BlackRain squinted his eyes as he looked over the wanted poster of himself.
    "Huh" A man stepped up beside him and squinted with him. "Looks nothing like you." He held up a handful of other posters he had pulled down all around town.
    "Thanks, Lunami" BlackRain smirked at his old school friend.
    "Well, yeah. I did it for Clair, not you. I wont have her find out you're a twisted freak from a poster"
    "Watch who you're calling a freak, Lunami, I'm not above killing you." BlackRain glared at him and took the posters from his hand. Lunami throw his hands up in frustration.
    "Tell me you have thought about what we talked about?" he questioned
    "Yeah." BlackRain nodded. As he put the posters into his pocket
    "And?" Lunami stood patient waiting, he looked into BlackRain's eyes, cold and unkind. He knew the answer.
    "No, you can't have her." BlackRain turned and walked away with nothing more to say to his old friend, he left Lunami shocked and unable to speak. He was wrong, and he had never thought of a plan B, but now. His mind was working at warp speed to place one together. There was no more time, he would have to do it tonight.
    Lunami hid from sight as the sun set over the horizon and the chill of night crept over him as he watched BlackRain slowly enter the small hut with Clair hanging on his side. Lunami took a small breath in and reassured himself that he could do this. He waited until the lights went out and then made his way from were he hid down to the hut. He was hesitant as he got to the door his hand resting on his katana. "I can do this" he thought as he went to open the door but someone on the other side beat him to it. The door opened with lighting speed causing Lunami to jump back in shock. A second later BlackRain stepped past the threshold slamming the door behind him. "You wanted something?" He asked, Lunami pulled out his katana ready for BlackRain to make his move.
    "Let me take her to WotNopolis." he begged.
    "Why would I let you take my only family away from me? And to place like that?" BlackRain looked up to the sky. "Mm, looks like rain" the edge of his lips twisted into a smile. He held up his hand. "Rain comes in five, think you can beat me in that small bit of time?" Lunami wanted to waste no more time as he rushed forward slashing at BlackRain who just ducked and dodged every swing with ease. The seconds blurred into minuets. Lunami backed off out of breath. He knew BlackRain was not even trying to fight back. He needed a way to keep him from moving.
    "Three" BlackRain laughed, taunting Lunami to attack again. He rushed again. As his sword made its mark right into BlackRain's chest, thunder flashed in the sky. As rain began to fall. The rain made Lunami not even feel the dagger that had found its way into his heart. He fell over his mind going black almost instantly. BlackRain pulled the katana from his chest and shrugged at the lifeless body of Lunami. "I lied." He kicked the body "Get up." he commanded. The body was sluggish but it did as it was told. He handed the katana to Lunami, or whatever was left of him. "Kill me." He commanded it again.
    From inside the hut, Clair had made her way to the door and now watched. "Make sure I'm back in before the rain" her brother had told her. But in reality he had just wanted her to see what he wanted her too. And she did. She saw Lunami's katana stab over and over into BlackRain, sending him to the ground. Moments later Lunami did the same. Clair was unable to move, it was only the weak voice of her brother calling out to her from were he laid on the ground now that made her stone legs to back to normal. She rushed to his side, sliding down into the mud next to him. The rain matted down her hair and clothes. Something inside her clicked. She wanted to help him to the point it hurt. She placed her hands over his chest and started to cry.
    "I knew it." BlackRain laughed as the pool of blood formed around him. "I could feel the chakra in you, Clair." It was all he could get out before passing out from blood loss. Clair was confused and lost. She felt the energy click again. Something unlocked in her. She felt the energy leave her body and before her eyes. The wounds on BlackRain slowly diapered. She rushed to Lunami, the thought of him trying to kill BlackRain in her mind. But she was unable to forget that they were friends and she cursed herself for being to nice. She put her hands on his chest and hoped with everything it would work again. It did. His heart started again and he coughed for air. He looked up at her in confusion
    "Why did you try to kill my brother!?" She questioned him. Lunami had a hard time moving or doing anything. He manged to point up at BlackRain and cough out a few words "check his pocket" and he hoped that BlackRain was to stupid to have taken the posters out of before.
    He was right. Clair looked them over. The truth devastated her to the point where she was unable to believe it. "You should leave, go to WotNopolis" Lunami struggled to say. "You would be save there." He blacked out. And his heart stopped again. Clair had only gave him the energy to start it. Not to keep it going and now she really did not care, about anything. The posters called her brother a killer, insane and twisted. Was this really the same person that had took care of her? She knew Lunami would never lie to her, but then. She thought the same of her brother. She knew all about WotNopolis from stories. She was lost, and did not know what to think. The only thing she could come up with was to leave and go there. Take the time to think it over. If BlackRain did really care about her, and the posters were lying. He would come her.

Clair yawned and stretched. She was dreaming, and she wasn’t surprised. She’d been having versions of that dream for years. She pulled the covers off her bed and sat up. Warm air followed from the rays of sunshine bursting into the room. She smiled and looked out the window. The view of the desolate street wasn’t exactly cheerful, but the sun just moving over the buildings seemed hopeful.
    “Good morning,” Yoyo called over to Clair tiredly. She was sitting up in her bed polishing off her swords with a cloth.
    “Morning,” Clair said and walked off. Temari popped her head into the room and smiled.
    “Hello Clair! Want some breakfast?” Temari cheerfully waved Clair over, offering a cup of Orange juice as she did.
    “Absolutely,” Clair smiled. The bar was always quiet in the morning. “Are they up?”
    “No, definitely too early for those two,” Temari nodded.
    “It’s good. We can have some relaxation before those pigheaded fools start to cause a ruckus,” Yoyo spoke cheerfully.
    “What about Jake? Where does he go in the mornings?” Temari asked.
    “I, honestly don’t know,” Clair smiled awkwardly.
    “Does he go to school or something?” Yoyo threw in.
    Clair moved back into their shared room and stepped over to Yoyo. “What about, um, KnssQuad?”
    Yoyo shrugged her shoulders. “She’s been sitting at the bar stool all night. Hasn’t said much, just quiet. It’s kind of unnerving.”
    Clair almost brought up the fact that staying up all night sharpening swords feet away from her bed was unnerving as well, but decided not to. A clicking noise was heard in the main area. “Was that a door?” Clair asked quietly.
    “We’re in trouble!” exploded a voice.
    Clair and Yoyo both jumped at the unexpected yell. They raced to the other room to find a panting Jake. He was sweating and looked exhausted. His eyes darted between them. “Get, get Q and, Bano. This is important. Temari, turn on the TV.”
    Yoyo slipped off to get Q and Bano. Temari stared back at him. “Um, I’m sorry, we don’t have a TV.”
    “Eh!?” Jake shouted in surprise. “What kind of bar doesn’t have a TV?”
    “A crappy one,” KnssQuad said.
    “I’ll have you know!” Temari started.
    “I don’t wanna! I don’t wanna! Wanna! Wanna!” a scream was heard.
    “Oy, Q’s not a morning person,” Jake commented.
    “No, that’s Bano. Q’s different,” Clair nodded.
    Bano barged into the room and sat down. His eyes glared seethingly at everyone in the room and Temari promptly handed him a Dr. Pepper. Yoyo followed behind him dragging Q by his feet. Afterwards she gave him a kick in the chest.
    “Worthless man,” Yoyo grunted then stared at Jake. “Go on.”
    Q stood up and smiled. “Hey, Jake! What’s up homeboy. Surely you have a delicious and excellent reason for getting me up so early as 9 am. I mean, our lives must be all in immediate danger. Otherwise, we may have a slight problem. Haha, know what I mean? You know, you might accidentally fall down a well later, or be attacked by bees, or dropped off in a enemy gang base by accident. Who knows what bad luck might follow betraying a close friend. Haha. Yeah.”
    “Um, yeah, that was sorta creepy Q,” Jake smiled and backed away. “So, yeah! Actually, it is bad news. Since you guys don’t have a TV, you didn’t hear! Endless Nothing, he’s the mayor of WOTNopolis, well anyway, he has called in the Army.”
    “Eh, that’s it! I’m not happy.” Bano grumbled.
    “Geez, kid, thanks for the news,” Yoyo sighed.
    “Now now, I am sure Jake wouldn’t of wasted all our time like this. I am sure there is something far more pressing involved,” Q patted his back harder.
    “Please stop that!” Jake jumped. “No, guys! You don’t realize! This is a huge deal. The army is out of control powerful. For starters, they have extremely powerful sensors. Any cluster of amps can be tracked by these guys. And they’re extremely intelligent. They’ve been fighting wars with the neighboring countries for so long that they know all there is to fighting. Especially powerful guys like you. And they’ve got been secretly recruiting! They have the strongest people in the country at their disposal. And! There’s the seekers. Unbelievably powerful. All of them are high level fighters. They’ve won wars and defeated armies single handed.”
    “So?” Clair asked. “We’ve fought some pretty tough opponents. We‘re really strong.”
    “No, that’s the problem!” Jake shouted and flung his hands out exhausted. “We are really strong. Well, not me, but you guys! You guys are sending off extreme amp powers! You’ll be sensed very quickly! And I saw on the news. They are not pulling up. Tanks are being run over the super high way right now. Helicopters are flying in troops! It’s ridiculous how much firepower. Sure, you guys are monsters. You even defeated Renden’s army! But can you really take on the might of this entire country bearing down on you? One of the world’s highest classed armies, with it’s top of the line soldiers hunting you? Yeah. You might survive a few days. But constant streams of soldiers are going to be coming in. One after another. Tanks. Everything they can throw at you!”
    “Alright then. Everyone, turn your amps off!” Q declared. To the painful punches of Bano and Yoyo.
    “No, that’s not going to work. Geez, our leader’s a joke,” Yoyo growled.
    “There’s only one thing we can do then,” Bano stood up and spoke to the group. The fatigue of earlier had disappeared. Everyone knew this had become very serious. “We will split up. If we hide our amps and divide them, they won’t be able to find us. And since the enemy already knows this bar belongs to us, we have to leave the bar.”
    “I don’t know about that, that seems kinda,” Q started up. Bano stared back. “Well, if you think it’s our only option, then it’s settled.”
    “Um, wow. This, really sucks,” Clair sighed.
    “When do we leave?” Yoyo asked.
    “As soon as possible. We’ll hide out in the city,” Bano commanded.
    “But how will we get together and stuff?” Clair asked. “I mean, we can’t stay split up forever.”
    “Hm,” Q murmured. “We’ll meet back in the bar in 2 weeks.”
    “That long?” Bano’s eyes widened. “I was thinking it should be a shorter amount of time, I mean we don’t know what could happen in two weeks. Five days.”
    “Okay, five days,” Q smiled and put up his hand. “I call Jake, Temari, and Bano group!”
    Yoyo grabbed Q by the ear. “No no no. If you had that group you guys wouldn’t take anything seriously at all.”
    “Hey, I would take things seriously,” Bano said to himself. “Well, anyway. We’ll leave in about thirty minutes. Grab anything you’ll need, because we can’t return to the bar. We’ll split up for five days, and then meet back here to decide what to do when we know more.”
    “Jake,” Yoyo asked as each person split up. “You’re coming with me. We’ll keep up your training.”
    “Oh! Awesome. I was gonna go with Q but, I guess this is the third best choice!” Jake smiled.
    “Third best? What? I should be first. Stupid man. Offering my personal help and this is what I get,” Yoyo grumbled as she wandered off.
    The atmosphere of the bar was gloomy. Each person packed quickly, but their was a dreading in their movements. The laughs and jokes were hollow. Everyone knew it was about to end.
    They gathered in the front of the bar. Yoyo was ready first. She had packed her swords, her favorite pillow, and some polishing equipment. Followed by her was Q, but he was sent back since most of his goods were just cherry cokes. As time went on everyone had assembled ready to go at the front of the bar.
    “Alright, the groups will be Jake and Yoyo. Clair and I. And KnssQuad, Temari, and Q,” Bano pointed. “I hate to say this, but there’s a good chance one of our groups might get caught. And even killed. So this is farewell, guys. We don’t know what dangers we’ll face, but face them with your hearts. We can’t afford to lose any of you. You’re all a part of the Eagle Gang. Take care of each other. And I’ll see you in five days.”
    “I can’t leave!” Temari screamed. Every eye quickly turned on her in shock. “I can’t, look, I can’t do this. I can’t leave the bar.”
    Tears slowly streamed down her cheeks. “I love the bar. The bar is my home. I love you guys, but, this is my home. I’ve lived most of my life here. I’ve taken care of it for years. Before I met any of you. I can’t, I can’t leave it.”
    Temari felt her self slip onto her knees. “I know it’s stupid, and I know this may seem silly to you guys. But the bar is what I know. I almost lost it once when Amaterasu burned it down. I can’t, I can’t just abandon it.”
    “Temari, it’ll be okay, nothing will happen to it,” stammered Jake.
    “Yeah, Temari, it’s alright. You have to go, we can’t just leave you,” Clair said quietly and hugged her. “If we leave you, they’ll come for you and harm you. If they show up and see you’re not here, they’ll leave the bar alone, and all will be well. It’s the only way we can protect the bar.”
    Q put his hand on Temari’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Temari. Nothing will happen to the bar. And nothing will happen to you. I know you’re scared, leaving the bar, which has kept you safe for so long. But I won’t let anything happen to you. And nothing will happen to the bar. The bar isn’t just your home, it’s all of our homes. And anyone who ever decides to hurt one of our members. Will pay.”
    Temari slowly stood up and looked around the room. A blush hit her cheeks and she made a small attempt to laugh. “You’re right, thanks guys. Sorry about that.”
    “That’s right, Temari. Q will make sure you stay safe. I guess this is goodbye gang,” Bano said as he walked out the doors. Clair followed behind him with a small wave to the group.
    Yoyo groaned. “I don’t really like sentimental stuff like this. Later.”
    Jake smiled at Q, “I’ll see you later dude. Have fun dudettes! Hey Yoyo, we can stay at my house! Mom won’t mind.”
    “Well, that’s that, I guess,” Q frowned as he stepped out the doors. KnssQuad quietly followed behind him. Q stared at Temari. She hadn’t moved. Q stretched out his hand and grabbed hers. “We can do this, come on.”
    Temari smiled awkwardly, took a deep breath and slowly stepped out of the bar. Q smiled and the three started off. “So, where should we go?” KnssQuad asked Q.
    “I don’t really know. Where’s the Zoo?” Q asked.
    “That was depressing,” Yoyo said. “But at least while they live on the streets I get to have your mother’s cooking.”
    “Why! Why oh why! I’ll never make it without Temari’s beauty and Q’s awesome and Bano’s coolness! Why can’t we go back?” Jake cried.
    “Oh hush up,” Yoyo snapped.
    The two walked up the stairs to Jake’s apartment. He slumped over to the door and knocked. “Mom! I’m home.”
    The door opened and Moonlightnights smiled. “Hello! Oh, I see you brought a girl home! Hm, I would not of suspected she was your type, Jake. But that’s okay.”
    Yoyo’s face burned red. “No, no, no. You see, it’s nothing like that. I’m just here to train him.”
    “She’s going to be living with us,” Jake slouched over to the couch.
    “Oh! How fun. I’ll go make some cookies. Take good care of Jake during, what did you kids call it, training? Yes! Train him well,” Moon smiled and walked off.
    “No! No, no! That. What? No. Not at all. Gaaw,” Yoyo frowned. Maybe this wouldn’t be as fun as she’d hoped.
    “So the sweeps have begun?” KaratekeyaQ asked. “How exciting. Too bad we’re stuck here.”
    “Yeah, they began,” Amaterasu growled. “This is the worst. An insult. They think we can’t protect the justice of this city. They think we’ve let them down.”
    “Oh, pshaw,” KaratekeyaQ smiled and took a bite out of a muffin. “They’re doing our work for us. I think it’s nice. They’re gonna get a bunch of crooks, take em down, and then we get to run a city not infested with criminals. How’s that bad?”
    Amaterasu stared at her in cold silence. “Fine, fine, yeah, I know. I’m leaving. Enjoy your muffins!”
    “So, do you think they’ll be okay?” Clair asked Bano as they walked down the street. Already several trucks filled with soldiers had gone by.
    “They’ll all be fine. They’re smart. But I am glad Jake told us what was going on when he did,” Bano said as he stared at a Tank rolling down the road. The reactions of people were adverse. Most cheered at the sight of the soldiers of Animea and could even be seen hugging them with joy. Others, on the other hand, were a bit more cold and preferred to try and stay clear.
    “Yeah, after that one battle that girl from that Eagle Gang and that terrorist had I am really glad this kinda thing is protecting us,” a passerby yelled out. Clair’s face burned red and she walked a little faster.
    “Smooth,” Bano smiled as the two wandered down the street.
    “Hey, you weren’t even conscious for the thing,” Clair defended herself. “So where are we going?”
    “No idea, I figure we’ll find some abandoned warehouse or something,” Bano shrugged. “Usually Q figures this kinda stuff out for me.”
    “Hah, you already miss him,” Clair pointed.
    “I miss him like I miss a headache,” Bano laughed. His laughter froze at what he saw across the street.
    “This isn’t fair! We weren’t hurting nobody!” a man growled as he fought the handcuffs. “Please, you gotta stop this! We’ve protected these streets from the real thugs for years.”
    “Move along,” a green uniformed officer of the Animea army barked at him. “We don’t need a scene.”
    Others were being dragged out behind them. The group were being dropped into an unmarked van. Clair gasped. “That could have been us.”
    An explosion rocked the street. A large bodied man covered in tattoos ran away from the building. Bullets began to litter the street. Screams as civilians dropped and hid were everywhere. Bano grabbed Clair by the hand and the two dived inside a storefront. Several others were crouched in the corner. Bano carefully crawled over to the window and peeked out front. The man from before had halted in his tracks by three men in white suits.
    “The Decimators,” a man behind him whispered.
    Bano watched the three white men calmly talking to the quivering man. “The who?” Bano asked.
    “The decimators, you don’t know them? Oh man. They are terrifying. They’re super powered and trained soldiers. Their power is unbelievable. They have been known to end armies by themselves. And even though they work for the army, that doesn’t make them any less ruthless.”
    Bano stared as the man charged them. “Oh, bad move,” the man from before said.
    Bano watched as one of the decimators punched the figure in the stomach. The man’s body hung for a moment. “What?” Bano asked then he realized that his fist had gone through his body. Bano closed his eyes at the grotesque scene before him.
    “They’re trained for people with powers. They hunt them with tenacity then fight them. Most of them have powers themselves, and on top of that they all have advanced weaponry and equipment that weakens any opponent. I hear they also all have powerful amplification crystals. Poor fella never stood a shot at getting away,” the man sighed. “It’s too bad, too. They weren’t lying, they had kept us safe from some of the bigger gangs for a while. They were pretty strong.”
    Bano’s stared at the men. He vaguely heard one of them complain about getting blood on his suit. “Wow,” Clair said quietly. “Jake was right.”
    “Yeah, I have a really bad feeling about all this,” Bano said.
    “If I were reborn as a bird, I think being reborn as a penguin would suck,” Q noted as he watched the flamingoes.
    “Really now boss?” Temari asked. “But Penguins are the only birds that can swim.”
    “They’re not birds, they’re wannabe birds,” Q smiled. “A real bird flies. Like the mighty flamingo.”
    KnssQuad sat behind them eating cotton candy. “So Q, what’s your real plan?”
    “Hm, what do you mean? I guess my plan is to visit the snakes exhibit yet. But if I see one spider I’m killing myself.”
    “No, for the military. Don’t you have some kind of hide out scheme?” Knssquad asked.
    “Yes, my plan is to divide us into three groups, and then my group will hang out at the zoo,” Q smiled. “Came up with it myself.”
    “You’re so clever boss,” Temari smiled.
    “I know, I do what I do,” Q winked.
    “You gotta be kidding me. How the freedom are you the leader of a gang with members as powerful as Clair and Banouin if you’re this, dense?” Knssquad asked.
    “Hey, people just come to me,” Q smiled as he pointed. “Elephants! Take a picture of me riding this one.”
    Q was dragged off the fence. “Come on! Climb the fence and help me on top of this elephant. Do you realize how ticked off Clair would be if we had a picture of us riding an elephant and all she had was memories of time with her love interest that we knew little about?”
    Knssquad shook her head. She looked over her shoulder and noticed at least four men moving in their direction. Three were weapon carriers, the fourth, impossible to say. Also, despite the friendly atmosphere of the zoo, soldiers were present. It seems the military even though to protect the zoos. One would normally consider that a waste of money, if there weren’t a gang stupid enough to go to the zoo. Whom she was a part of.
    “Q?” a quiet voice asked. Q turned around and stared at a short, boy with grey spiky hair.
    “Yes? Do I know you?” Q asked cautiously. Three larger men had lined up behind the small child. His hand slowly reached out and he whisked some of his hair back.
    “No, I don’t assume you would. My name is Arashi Ryu. I work for one of the mafias,” he smiled.
    “Are you kidding me?” Q growled. “Of all times, now this The First Knight guy is going to attack me, again? What is his obsession with my gang!”
    The short boy laughed. “No, no. My boss is not the TFK of the city. No, he goes by the name Venomu, and he is much stronger than that old man. Anyway, one of the associates of my boss is requesting a meeting with yourself.”
    “A meeting? Um, no, screw that,” Q said. “I’m at the zoo. It’s my vacation.”
    “Venomu!” Knssquad shouted. “The Venomu?”
    “Yes, are you hard of hearing?” Arashi smirked. “Right, the associate expected you to answer similar to that. That is why I have alerted the military to your presence, and with a bug you have just confirmed yourself. Soldiers are going to be storming the area.”
    “Why would the military work for you?” Q asked.
    “Oh, my boss funds most of the military chemical and biological warfare. He also designed the amplitude detectors. He’s extremely intelligent. Trust me, if he wants a meeting with you, he’s going to get one. Good day.”
    Arashi Ryu turned around and walked away. The thugs behind him moved forward. Q’s punch hit Arashi squarely in the cheek. Arashi’s eyes bulged open, then a smile crossed his face. “I’m sorry, sir, but you’re not going to hurt me with such weak powers. And you’re wasting valuable time you do not have.”
    Q’s arm was grabbed by this man and he felt his body being flung from the earth. His shoulder collided with the fence across the way and ribs cracked. “The freedom?” Q whispered.
    Temari screamed and Knssquad began kicking blurry objects. Temari raced forward and gently pulled on Q’s hand. “We have to go, we have to go. The military found us.”
    The haziness left Q’s eyes as he blinked back the tears. All around him soldiers were piling in. “Shoot,” Q gasped.
    Knssquad quickly was able to kick down a soldier. As his body fell she swung herself around and kicked another soldier. Guns were starting to go off, but this wasn’t so bad. She knew she could escape, as it was her forte. The other two, didn’t seem as likely. But Q maybe.
    Knssquad dropped three apples in different directions and raced over to Q who was barely standing. “You alright?”
    “Yeah, I’m better. That hurt like something though,” Q grumbled.
    “Good, we’re leaving. Follow me,” Knssquad yelled. The explosions sent piles of concrete into the air. Soldiers hit the ground and Knssquad dragged Q behind her. “I’m using a smoke screen in this area, if you follow me and punch everything in your way down then we should be a good distance before they realize we’re missing.”
    Knssquad saw the brights of an object in front of her. A tank. “Shoot,” Knssquad said as she backed up. “That’s.”
    Q gently moved in front of Knssquad and reached his arm back. “What are you doing?”
    Q’s punch reached. “That was so stupid, you want to break your hand too? You incompe-”
    The forefront of the tank fragmented as the entire vehicle slid in the other direction. “Lead the way.”
    Knssquad quietly pulled Q along. The smoke began to fade and they found themselves near the vendors. “We made it out, it seems,” Knssquad gasped.
    “Where’s Temari?” Q asked.
    “She’s not with you?” Knssquad said in surprise.
    “The tank, I had her in my hand, but when the tank got in the way, I couldn’t see her anymore and, well,” Q’s voice raised in terror.
    “Nice trick,” Arashi’s voice spoke above him. “I must say, I found that quite amusing. But if you’re looking for the girl, she’s captive. We snatched her from your hands. You will now meet my associate, or she will die.”
    Q’s punch exploded cracked into the wall and sent reverberations deep into the framework. The boy from before, had disappeared before they reached him.
    “No. No. No. No. No!” Q yelled. “This isn’t right. No! This wasn’t supposed to be how it happened!”
    Q spun on his heel and stared at Knssquad. “How do you get to wherever Venomu lives?”
    “You’re kidding,” Knssquad smirked. “Venomu? Do you realize who you’re talking about.”
    Knssquad walked away from the spot and down the sidewalk. Q walked up to her. “Venomu is one of the 3, well, maybe 4, we’re not really sure, Mafia warlords of the city. He’s the monster that lives under the city. His lair is an impossible labyrinth. His minions are buff, as you already saw from Arashi. And he himself is unbelievably strong. But worse, he’s a genius. They say before him your thoughts and soul are already known before they occur. Oh yeah, but I’m sure you’ll be able to save the girl. Not likely.”
    Q stepped in front of Knssquad and looked down at her. “Hey Knssquad, you’re kinda new to the gang. So I forgive you for not really understanding how things work. However, let me make something clear to you. One of my gang members, was literally taken from my very hands. And now her life is forfeit. I don’t care about the Mafias, and I don’t care about the power these guys have. I don’t even care if I don’t stand a chance. So I die? If I didn’t save her now, I’d be killing her. And I am not a murderer.”
    Q turned around and walked across the sidewalk. He stopped and looked Knssquad in the eyes. “I made a promise to Bano that I wouldn’t let Temari get hurt. Do I need any other reason to protect her? If you don’t want to come, then I will do it by myself.”
    Knssquad twiddled her thumbs then followed up behind Q. “So, you can punch a tank huh? How did you do that?”
    “So, what exactly is my training, um, going to be?” Jake asked Yoyo. “Am I going to be able to use the power of sound? Rip peoples tridents in half like Bano? Maybe I’ll take on two big gang leaders at once with my swords, like Yoyo! Eh? Frozen arrows are cool, too!”
    “Um, no. Those things, yeah, you can’t really learn them, well, without years of practice. We have a different use for you,” Yoyo smiled.
    “Yay! Yay! I bet I am gonna throw bombs out of my bazooka!” Jake smiled.
    “No, stop talking stupid,” Yoyo groaned. “Okay, listen. We have myself, who’s a swords girl. Great for close combat. We have Bano, who uses Kama. Great for close combat. We have Q who is versatile but mostly close combat. We have Clair who’s good for long range. And we have Knssquad, who specializes in close quarters, but can do a little long range. So as you can see, we really need someone else for long range.”

Last edited by quater on Tue Nov 09 2010, 00:27; edited 9 times in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 10

Post by quater Sat Mar 27 2010, 23:56

Part 2 of 2

“Mhm, I hear what you’re saying. So you’re gonna give me a gun or something?” Jake asked. “I guess killing people with a gun is okay.”
    “No, just, look. I’m designing a weapon for you that is going to be amazing. Just trust me,” Yoyo smiled. “And for now, work with this harpoon gun.”
    “Eh, a harpoon gun? Oh I get it! I’ll be the underwater fighter,” Jake posed.
    “No, doofus, just, for now no talking,” Yoyo groaned. “Just practice shooting at that tree over there.”
    Jake and Yoyo stood in an abandoned parking lot. Cars passed behind the two of them, but Jake’s goal was the tree planted outside the apartment complex. “So, all I gotta do is hit that tree?”
    “For now,” Yoyo sighed.
    Jake smiled and spun around. Aiming his harpoon gun with one hand he pulled the trigger. “Fire!”
    Nothing happened. “You gave me a defective harpoon gun! Have another, girl who apparently carries around harpoon guns.”
    “No, you have to pull back the latch,” Yoyo pointed exhausted already.
    “Aha, I see it! But it’s not pulling!” Jake yelled.
    “Give me that!” Yoyo grabbed it. “Pathetic useless man not appreciating, although the latch, is kinda stuck.”
    “No I got this,” Jake smiled as he pulled the latch. “A man must do this! It’s a gentleman’s honor! A matter of chivalry.”
    “That’s stupid,” Yoyo growled as she pulled back. “I know how to shoot this thing and if you don’t-”
    The harpoon fired straight up into the air. “Well hey, I guess we pulled the latch together. Does that mean we’re married?”
    Jake gathered his teeth off the ground. “Tying the knot, is not the same as shooting the harpoon gun!” Yoyo yelled as she grumbled.
    Across the street a loud bang noise followed by a smashing sound was heard. Yoyo and Jake saw a car with a flat tire and a harpoon hanging from it. “Yeah, that was definitely us.”
    “Mhm,” Yoyo nodded. A crowd started to gather as a giant got out of the car.
    “What happened?” a bystander asked.
    “Well, I was driving down the road when suddenly this spear hit my car. I think it was those guys,” the man pointed at Jake and Yoyo.
    “No, no sir. Not us!” Yoyo smiled nervously. “We are just out for a stroll.”
    “Mhm, we have a harpoon gun, no spears here!” Jake yelled back.
    “I’m going to kill you,” Yoyo growled as she ran for it. The large man took off for the two of them and Jake followed behind Yoyo.
    “Crap! I thought our disguises as two lovers out for a midnight harpooning was gonna work!”
    “We’re not lovers, this isn’t midnight, and you realize I can trip you and leave you for dead right!” Yoyo snapped.
    “You know you want my body,” Jake winked and fell into the pavement.
    “So, I don’t know, what do you think we should do, Clair?” Bano asked.
    “Oh, mr. man out of ideas? You sure had a lot of them back there at the bar, Bano,” Clair poked fun.
    “More of a big picture guy,” Bano nodded.
    Another truck rolled down the street. The front had two men, but behind him in the cargo area were only bars. Inside Bano saw the dejected and angry faces of gangsters.
    “Let us out! This isn’t right! We’re not the ones you want!”
    “Please! Free us!”
    Bano shivered. It was just a little creepy. “Do you have any idea where we’re going?” Bano asked.
    A man was running down the street pushing people out of his way. “Get out of here!”
    “What now?” Bano sighed. “We always seem to get in trouble.”
    A woman grabbed him by the shoulders and hugged him. “What’s going on? Tell us!”
    “The gangs!” the man yelled. “They are forming one army. They’re gonna fight the military, and they’re coming this way! If we don’t get out of here the fighting is going to get us all!”
    Bano looked down the road. “Yep, we’re heading straight for it.”
    “Should we turn back?” Clair asked.
    “Naw, I hate turning around. Besides, this might be interesting.”
    “Where do we go next?” Q asked Knssquad.
    “Straight down,” she said pointing at the drainage pipe.
    “You want me to crawl down that?” Q asked incredulously. “Easy for you to say, but I’m rather big.”
    “Well, we could do that or,” Knssquad threw an apple that exploded the drainage pipes and left a gaping hole.
    “You realize, of course, we’re heading straight into a tunnel system we’re unfamiliar with, so that we can be attacked by very powerful enemies and traps in hopes of facing an incredible boss?” Knssquad asked.
    “Yes,” Q smiled as he hopped down into the hole. “I can’t see!”
    “Right, of course he realizes that. It’s the only logical plan. Let your eyes adjust,” Knssquad groaned. “I could just leave now. Let him die. Be on my way. But yet I can’t. Ugh.”
    Knssquad landed next to Q. “So? Where to?”
    “Straight down. That’s what I think, at least. No one’s been down here before and made it far. So no one knows.”
    “Excellent,” Q said as he walked down the musty drainage pipes. They were open enough for him to walk without trouble, but otherwise cramped. It was single file, and the walls were covered in some undeniably sticky substance.
    After a few minutes Q fell to his knees. “It’s, it’s a trap!”
    “Why, what’s wrong?” Knssquad whipped out her ice cream scoopers.
    “It smells really bad here! It has to be a trap! Their poisoning us with fumes!”
    Knssquad sighed. “You were going underground into a drainage system! Of course it smells.”
    “But, but it hurts,” Q cried.
    “Get a move on,” Knssquad pushed. “Although that water does look disgusting.”
    “Hey, Knssquad? Aren’t you a ninja?” Q asked.
    “No, I’m a terrorist,” Knssquad corrected.
    “Oh, even better. If I just started punching down the walls what would happen?”
    “You’d collapse the roof and builds would crush us to death.”
    “So that’s not a good plan.”
    “No, but why would a ninja know that?”
    “Ninjas know everything.”
    “Q?”
    “Yes? Kenny’s quat?”
    “No more talking.”
    “Did we out run Hulk’s smashingly buff brother, Godzilla man?” Jake asked.
    “If not, at this point I’ll be better of just slicing him in half,” Yoyo sighed. “This cardio is so not what gangsters do.”
    “By the way, where are we?” Jake asked as he looked at the brick wall of the building they were at. “Some kinda tall walled building. Perhaps a billionaires haunted mansion?”
    “Why does it have to be haunted?” Yoyo sighed.
    A large gathering of people were chanting nearby. The two walked up to the group of people yelling. “This city! We will protect it by any means possible! Those who oppose my measures are not mad because we called in the military! They’re mad because they didn’t realize people would favor it! They favor when we actually do something right! But they’re also mad, because they’re the ones who have been benefiting off the pain of our people. Well I say no more. This should have been done years ago! The gangs and criminals of this city will not plague our streets anymore! There will be no more stories of a man leaving work never to make it home. Of people’s good businesses being demolished while they left it closed for the night. Of children being held hostage! I will take any political price, if it means the safety of this city!”
    The group burst forth into a roaring cheer. “This doesn’t seem like a good place for us,” Yoyo squeaked uncomfortably.
    “Put them all in jail!” Jake cheered before his ear was jerked by Yoyo and pulled away.
    “You, with the harpoon gun!” a man yelled.
    “Crap!” Yoyo smacked herself on the head. “You still have that stupid thing?”
    Jake looked at Yoyo. “But I didn’t want to drop it and break it. It’s symbolic of our friendship. It doesn’t work till it harpoons a guy’s tire out.”
    The two shoved their way through the crowd while the giant of a man moved behind them. “Hey, watch it.”
    “Jerk! Get outta here.”
    “What are you doing?”
    People grumbled and guards started to move in. “This is the worst,” Yoyo sighed but moved forward.
    Soon they had reached the stage, angry crowd behind them, insane giant behind them, and in front of them a wall of angry guards. “Jake, do not talk, let me handle this.”
    Yoyo and Jake were pulled onto the stage in front of the man giving the speech. The brown eyed man glared at the two of them. “Look, this is a misunderstanding. We clearly didn’t mean to interrupt your rally, we just, well, this man is out to kill us.” Yoyo motioned with her sword. “And it was an accident we just happened to run into this guy.” Yoyo pointed at the speaker with her sword.
    “They’re armed and trying to kill the mayor!” someone screamed.
    Jake felt his leg tugged on then the mob pulled him inside of it’s clutches. “Yoyo! Tell my mom I love her cooking!”
    Yoyo felt herself tackled by thirty guards simultaneously. “This is all Jake’s fault I know it!”
    “Kenny’s quat, we’re moving in circles,” Q stopped. He looked around. “Definitely in circles.”
    “How can you tell?” Knssquad asked.
    “They all look alike. The walls and tiles. All alike,” Q nodded.
    “Just keep going. Eventually something will point us the way. Like, that.”
    A vehicle zoomed over the water past them. “Crap, it got away.”
    “Yeah, definitely got away. Or did it?”
    An explosion rocked the tunnel. “Yay, you blew up our ride,” Q smiled.
    “Oh, yeah, oops.”
    The two walked on. Dripping pounded the sloping cement and the water continued to brush by.
    “Zombie!” Q screamed as he jumped away from the spot.
    “What?” Knssquad spun around and saw a hand pulling on Q’s leg.
    “A zombie must be shot through the head!” Knssquad said pulling out a banana.
    “No, wait, please!” the zombie said. “I’m no zombie, but the sides are too slippery I’m gonna drown!”
    “A talking zombie,” Q pulled the person out of the water with his left hand. “What are you doing?”
    “Well, I was maneuvering down the river on my boat when it just exploded. No idea. Good thing you guys are on patrol. Mind taking me back to the lair?” the man asked.
    “Uh, actually, you see, we’re new. So we’re kinda lost,” Q motioned and winked at Knssquad.
    “Yeah, so new!” Knssquad said.
    “Oh, new recruits. Have they done the testing on you yet? Well, I don’t wanna ruin the surprise. Man, I remember when they tested on me. Gosh that hurt so bad, heheh. Anyway, follow me.”
    “We are so clever,” Q smiled.
    Smoke burned where they were heading. Shouting and explosions were ricocheting the street. Cars were running into each other to get out of there. And the military was pushing forward. Bano and Clair snuck carefully forward.
    “This is like a war zone,” Bano remarked.
    Three tanks were pelting into the city structures. People were running away scared and many soldiers were firing mad. It was then Bano noticed the three men in white. “Kill them all you say? Affirmative.”
    Bano turned behind him to see five men clothed in white suits. “Aw, shoot.” Bano jumped to the side.
    “That was scary,” Bano said. “Did they see us?”
    “No, I don’t think so,” Clair gasped. The two quietly watched the men move forward. They stepped past the tanks and headed straight into the middle of the street.
    “Do not think we will have any mercy. We are the Decimators. We will kill all of you. Give up now.”
    A man on the far right then pulled out a weapon. It had a tube attached to it and he fired it. A giant blue ring hit the area and exploded. Bano watched in shock as a building across the street crumbled to pieces.
    “Final chance! We will not hold back,” the center suit yelled.
    Two men calmly walked up from the smoke. “So, JZ, which one are you gonna take?” A kid with long brown hair smiled. Golden word bling glittered from the chain around his neck. He pulled the gloves around his hands on carefully and smiled.
    “All of them if I care to, Zergio,” a taller man stumbled forward. He pushed his blonde hair back and straightened his glasses.
    Two of the suited men rushed forward but stopped in their tracks. “I can’t move.”
    “Yes, we seemed to have been stopped,” the other grunted.
    The two flew backwards and slammed into one of the tanks.
    Zergio rushed forward and kneed one man in the face following with an elbow to the other guy’s jaw. He then picked up the tube weapon and bashed it into the middle man’s skull.
    JZ lifted his arms and then pulled them back down. “Alright, I loosened the building to your left. If you kick it in the right direction it’ll take these tanks down.”
    Zergio rushed straight towards Bano and Clair but then disappeared. “Did he just say collapse a building…”
    The snapping sound behind them rushed the two out from their hiding position and next to JZ. They turned and watched as the rubble crushed the tanks.
    “Well, that was close,” Bano sighed. JZ looked over at him.
    “Er, sorry about that. We can’t help every civilian, what with the military bearing down on us.”
    “Civilian! I’ll have you know I fought against many gangs in the East and lived to tell the tale!”
    “Oh, the East?” Zergio said. “That’s real scary. Did you have to fight the Easter Bunny perhaps? Or maybe a fluffy marshmallow.”
    “I’m going to kill them,” Bano grunted as he whipped out his Kama. Clair held him back.
    “Look, I’m sure the East was, fun, but the West is brutal. Welcome to the West. You see this burning wasteland? This was once a thriving neighborhood, till the military showed up. If you want to help us resist, please do,” JZ smiled. “Isn’t that right everyone? We will not go down quietly! We will fight and then, fight some more!”
    Cheers raged from all sides of the streets. “Feel free to join us. JZ’s telekinesis and my strength is a lot, but we can always use help. Especially if we run into a puffy cloud!”
    “Well, eh, why not. This could be fun,” Bano grumbled. “But make one more joke. I dare you.”
    “So where do you see yourselves in the future of this gang?” the man leading Knssquad and Q asked.
    “I see myself as a future train conductor,” Q said.
    “I see myself as a future food tester,” Knssquad answered.
    “Ah, interesting choices. I once had a dream to be a train conductor too. What are your names by the way?” the man questioned.
    “I am, um, John. Yeah, call me JonJon Hoss, actually,” Q smiled nervously.
    “Call me Isabella La Noodles,” Knssquad bowed.
    “Oh, cool names. People round here call me Darnas,” he said as he reached for the side of the wall. “Ah, here.” He punched a brick and smiled.
    Knssquad and Q followed him inside and stopped short at the hallway in front of them. “Woah,” Q gaped.
    “Ah, ignore these silly experiments. Mostly just watch dogs,” Darnas smiled. On each side of the hallway stood angry, venomous monsters. Snakes, dogs, and one that looked eerily like a spider sat in cages waiting to get free. Roars and growls echoed. “Follow me, Jonjon and Miss Noodles.”
    The two crept forward. Q nearly passed out at the spider one but was pulled forward. Darnas punched keys into the door in front of them. “Our boss, Venomu, is the Biologist of WOTNopolis. His experiments are frightening, for sure. But they have kept him alive. And keep him happy. You’ll be meeting him. By the way, I’m actually chief of security. When I heard a disturbance I saw a hole in a pipe, and then you blew up my boat. I alerted the boss hours ago but he told me to play it cool, and not to kill you where you stand. Apparently you’re invited here.”
    Knssquad and Q jumped back from Darnas. “Don’t worry, I won’t fight you. In this room you’ll find Venomu. But I wouldn’t attack him right away. It’d spell your demise.”
    Q and Knssquad walked forward past the smiling Darnas. Inside was a large open room. The sheer size of it was mesmerizing. Tubes of all kinds pumped and machinery was clinking away everywhere.
    “Welcome, Eagle Gang members Q and Knssquad. Now before you get angry, I would like to point out Temari is fine,” a man in the middle of the room smiled and gestured towards a tube. Inside Temari pounded on the walls. “Sorry, airtight and sound proof there. But she’ll be alright, hopefully.”
    “Let her go!” Q yelled.
    “No, not quite. You see, I have a new associate. You’ve met Darnas, good guy. Well, this guy is going to be leading the offensive. But, he can’t seem to get over a certain past of his. Well, anyway. He wishes to battle you. Actually, he was originally an experiment. Lovely man. Anyway, I’m just going to eat my dinner over here, and you’re going to entertain me with this fight. After dinner I have a meeting to attend to, so please do hurry.”
    Venomu sat quietly down. He was tall, orange haired man. He pushes his hair back and smiled. Q charged across the room and swung his fist. A man grabbed his arm and slammed into the ground. “Frick! Why does that keep happening!” Q yelled.
    Arashi stood between Venomu and Q glaring. “He is not your opponent. He will let you and Temari walk out of here alive, if you defeat your opponent.”
    Q turned around and saw a hulking figure of a man. Giant tubes were jutting from his body. Blue amplification crystals everywhere. The figure was grinning. “Oh man, this feels so good! So good! Remember me? Do you remember?”
    “Um, sorry, I’ve definitely never seen you in my life,” Q backed away.
    “Oh of course ya have! You remember me. Let me remind you! It was night time, and you left me for dead on the side of the road!” the figure shoved forward and punched Q.
    Q’s body smashed into a machine and the sparks bit him. He pulled himself forward and saw blood dripping from his side. “By the way, forgot to tell you, Temari’s having poisonous gas drip into her tube. So save her or she will die of poisonining in give or take, 20 minutes.”
    “Who, who are you?” Q yelled.
    The figure grinned. “Oh I want this, I want it so bad! I’m going to kill you! For what you did to me.”
    Q suddenly understood. He stood up slowly. He opened and shut his fist. “Got it now. You’re name. You. You are Destinykil.”
    “Exactly, now fight already,” Venomu complained. “Also, Darnas, kill the baggage,” he said motioning at Knssquad.
    “That’s right! My name is Destinykil. And you have no clue what you’re screwing with now. I am going to murder you.”
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Sun Mar 28 2010, 00:25

guess whos back baby!!!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sun Mar 28 2010, 10:30

I stopped playing Pokemon to read this!

Was worth the wait, another excellent chapter guys :3

Decimators reminds me of dementors from Harry Potter xP
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 10 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ WOTNOPOLIS: 10 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 28 2010, 12:09

jaaaay~ <3

awesome chapter~ ;O
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Sun Mar 28 2010, 14:08

Finally. >:O

,who's blackrain? o.o
    I coulda sworn it was a dude.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 28 2010, 14:12

death wrote:Finally. >:O

,who's blackrain? o.o
    I coulda sworn it was a dude.

http://www.wayoftheninja.org/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=3611
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Mar 28 2010, 19:23

"No go away. I'm at the zoo. I'm on vacation."

xDDD Funniest part!~ :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : WOTNOPOLIS: 10 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Sun Mar 28 2010, 19:33

Nomnomnom~ Chapter Ten~ Mmmm~
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Tue Mar 30 2010, 03:11

Haha all Gramps (Darnas) in there.

Awesome chapter!
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Tue Mar 30 2010, 12:00

I agree!! I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Maybe because I like character jumps in stories??
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Mar 30 2010, 18:12

^ I do enjoy the character jumps. They can be quite good when used correctly.
    Soooo many characters got thrown in during this chapter. How many, five or something?
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Tue Mar 30 2010, 18:14

i think 15? .___.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Mar 30 2010, 18:17

Fifteen? Wow, I totally missed characters if there were fifteen characters introduced. o_o;;
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Tue Mar 30 2010, 18:22

oh! i thought you meant all th characters in th chapter! xD;;

well there's only 3. ^^;
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Tue Mar 30 2010, 20:26

Hm. Four at least, possible a fifth if you include Franken-Des.
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100WOTNOPOLIS: 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Mar 31 2010, 04:17

Heehee. Franken-Des ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:05

awesome.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:08

I can't believe you read through all of WOTNopolis in one day, dude.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:27

i was doing work at the same time, man. just took a lot of breaks.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:29

Yoyo wrote:Hm. Four at least, possible a fifth if you include Franken-Des.

XD
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:33

Mikel wrote:i was doing work at the same time, man. just took a lot of breaks.

You musta liked it ^_^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Mon Apr 12 2010, 08:03

quater wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i was doing work at the same time, man. just took a lot of breaks.

You musta liked it ^_^

what can i say? that q was one hell of a character =P seriously though, kns' power is just haha. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 19:39