WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTN

King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10075
    What's up Tab : Watching One Piece.
    Fanclubs : jesus freaks FC WOTN vetrean princes, WOTN birgade,Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WOTN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

WOTN Empty WOTN

Post by King_Of_Blades

Well, WOTN, or Way of the ninja, is one of the sites, I have been glad to help out with a bunch of tasks like recruiting, taking responsiblities. Q, and the other kages, have helped me get this far on this site, such as motivating me to become a Chuunin, and recruiting, when I thought I couldn't. Now, I would like to thank a few people.

Des: I would like to thank-you for becoming one of my best frinds, and pushing me to my limits to come to this stat level, and Rank. Since I have almost 400 stats.

Q: For pushing me, to recruit, by making deals, like making me an avatar or something, and for all those times, for stating me all of those times, you could of been like no tell PF, or death now too.

Death: I'd like to thank Death, because she pushed me to recruit, to get more people and battle to get more stats. She also told me somethings about the site, when I was new here. Which was about a year ago.

And other people I missed, because I don't want my hand to hurt, sorry. Lol.

Also, I like Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden more now, because of WOTN. And also because everybody pushed me to do everything I can to get better, at fighting and other things.

Somethings, I dislike about WOTN, is that the current Battle Arena Rules, are a bit complicated, but I think, I got them down pat. Thanks, to the help of Yoyo, and Q. Thats all I dislike about this site, because this site is just too, awesome to hate. Lol. XD

Thank-you, and Sincerely
    KOB
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Fri Jan 15 2010, 21:01 by quater

Haha, cool. Thanks KOB. And yeah, no problem.
    theBOSS.

Post Fri Jan 15 2010, 21:07 by theBOSS.

Aw, thanks KOB. ^^
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 03:10 by King_Of_Blades

You're welcome.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 07:17 by SickSelfishSyQo

It's good to see people progress, KOB ^^

*is overwhelmed by the amount of commas, and faints*
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 19:17 by King_Of_Blades

OOps forgot three people.

Clair: For always being their as a bestie, and like a sister. ^^ You always watch out for me like a big siste would.

And

Yoyo: For trying to Train Me, to get me better.

And finally Renden: For training me as his pupil or apprentice, and pushing to my limits to get to that position where I could win most of my battles. ^^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 19:22 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

King_Of_Blades wrote:OOps forgot three people.

Clair: For always being their as a bestie, and like a sister. ^^ You always watch out for me like a big siste would.

Aww, thats really sweet! *hugs* ^______^
    King_Of_Blades

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 19:31 by King_Of_Blades

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:
    King_Of_Blades wrote:OOps forgot three people.

Aww, thats really sweet! *hugs* ^______^

*Hugs* You're welcome.
    King_Of_Blades

Post Thu Feb 04 2010, 00:49 by King_Of_Blades

Aww, no more comments in this blog.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 06:57