WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cat... is in heat. T_T

Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    The cat... is in heat. T_T Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The cat... is in heat. T_T Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

The cat... is in heat. T_T Empty The cat... is in heat. T_T

Post by Lunami

Well, last night, I started to smell something awful funny. The cat had been in my room for the past hour or so. What I failed to realize though, is that she was putting off a smell...

I ignored it a bit, then got mad when she decided to knock my stuff over, and destroy my bed. So, I got up, and decided to check things out... Luckily, the box she had knocked over was empty, but then I looked at my bed, and it was covered in furballs and her poop... My brother had refused to clean his cat's mess, so I had to... After I was done, I picked it up, and threw it into the washing machine, as I did so, I noticed she peed on it too =/

So last night, I ended up sleeping in the cold, for I had nothing decent to cover me up. I can't feel most of my body still, arms, feet, etc... The heater doesn't point towards my room, and my parents have a fan to blow the heat in the living room, assuring that I don't get anything... Now, I woke up, and due to trying to spend the entire night getting some kind of heat, I spent it tossing and turning, so now my back is killing me, and I'm unable to bend and turn properly...

I hate when the cat's in heat. ><
    Share this post on: reddit

amaterasu

Post Wed Jan 13 2010, 16:29 by amaterasu

having cats in heat is no fun (experience as well)

she wouldn't stop her crying/moaning/wahtever for more than 2 weeks straight
    Lunami

Post Wed Jan 13 2010, 16:33 by Lunami

Yeah, that's what she does too. But she's also locked up in my brother's room now. So she prolly got bored of mewing and went to sleep.
    Mikel

Post Sat Jan 23 2010, 04:56 by Mikel

tsk tsk.
    Toshii

Post Sat Jan 23 2010, 11:27 by Toshii

oh my. o_o

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 00:16