WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't stand this idiot

AngelUchiha
    AngelUchiha
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 40
    What's up Tab : I just love pandas. They are cute, cuddly, and they're like, the least racist. They're black, white AND asian.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    I can't stand this idiot Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I can't stand this idiot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-05

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

I can't stand this idiot Empty I can't stand this idiot

Post by AngelUchiha

There's an idiot in school who thinks he's best buddies with me and my friends, but we think he's super annoying. When we try to ignore him, he sulks and acts all emo and doesn't talk to us. Like this I can't stand this idiot 18475 I can't stand this idiot 436601 . When he pisses us off, we yell at him in the face and he smiles and says "okay, okay, I'll stop" And then he act like we are best buddies again 2 seconds later. And what's worse is that the teacher made me sit next to him in class for the WHOLE YEAR. I can't stand this idiot 80593 I can't stand this idiot 808783 I can't stand this idiot 761491 I can't stand this idiot 543806 I can't stand this idiot 603129 I can't stand this idiot 837592
    Share this post on: reddit

UreshiiQ

Post Sat Jan 09 2010, 17:02 by UreshiiQ

Oh my D:< He sounds stalker-ish. Probably likes one of ya'll. Maybe ask the teacher to move you?
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sat Jan 09 2010, 17:57 by PeinQAkatsuki

He does sound a bit odd.

Like Reshii-chan said, if you really can't stand the fool, ask the teacher if you can be moved. State your reasons (calmly!) and see what he/she says. If they're completely stubborn about having you sit there, no matter what your reasons are, then you'll just have to live with it.

Also if this kid's really annoying you, just flat out tell him. In a nice way may I add. Don't be rude and snobbish like "Oh my God you're effing annoying". Say "Listen, you're kind of starting to get on my nerves. I don't mean that offensively, but really. Cut it out."

You don't have to be mean. Just be assertive when you tell him you don't like how he's acting around you.

Hope that helps some :D
    Toshii

Post Sat Jan 09 2010, 20:49 by Toshii

i agree with pein.
    UreshiiQ

Post Sat Jan 09 2010, 23:32 by UreshiiQ

Toshii wrote:i agree with pein.
    AngelUchiha

Post Sun Jan 10 2010, 06:45 by AngelUchiha

We tried, but he kinda forgot... I can't stand this idiot 510414

Reshii, you are absolutely correct.

And thanks anyway, pein. :D