WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Shanaikai Saisuki
Ryo-kun
Natsuki
kyuubi_nikki
-j0$3-
Blaisism
Endless Nothing
Titaniumxvx
Venomu Veis
TheFirstKnight
Q
15 posters

The Great Post-Kataklysmic War

Poll

Join?

[ 6 ]
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 2HwAlpQ38%The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 ORIszmu [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 2HwAlpQ31%The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 ORIszmu [31%] 
    [ 5 ]
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 2HwAlpQ31%The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 ORIszmu [31%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Poll closed
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Post-Kataklysmic War

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:05

If we do mercenariy work can the hokage of the village we work for pay us with justsu?
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Happiness bar :
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Post-Kataklysmic War

Post by Q Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:26

i was thinkin about that, ad i think that only if we win the fight
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:29

So if we win for them there would be no problem with them rewarding our nin with jutsu? If thats the case i say we work as mercs to raise the level of our nin before picking a permanent side, even if that side is our own.
    Venomu Veis
    Venomu Veis
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1858
    Happiness bar :
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-28

AMP

Post by Venomu Veis Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:43

My brothers intellegence is undoubtful, no, kurokage?
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Q Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:50

seems like it
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:53

Does this meen that my suggestion is elligable to be a final decision?
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Q Wed Oct 03 2007, 20:58

it just may be actually
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Oct 03 2007, 21:03

Well then! It was a pleasure to be of service.
    Venomu Veis
    Venomu Veis
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Venomu Veis Wed Oct 03 2007, 21:06

Hehehe. He is the smartone, i am kind but with a brute quality. We both are good acquisitions to you kurokage.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Oct 03 2007, 21:17

Agreed, although it appears my brother is a little more willing to suck up to lord Kurokage than I.
    Venomu Veis
    Venomu Veis
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Venomu Veis Wed Oct 03 2007, 21:39

*laughts to himself* Indeed, i need good terms with our Kurokage. I will become a kage one day.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Oct 03 2007, 21:46

Well then brother it appears i have no real competition in becoming Kage other than Kurokage himself.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Oct 04 2007, 17:44

*stares widely*
    The two of you are brothers. You did sound quite alike..

To tell you the truth...
    Venomu Veis
    Venomu Veis
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Venomu Veis Thu Oct 04 2007, 18:23

Heh, you don't seem to grasp the strength of our lord as much as i do.
    Blaisism
    Blaisism
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 793
    Happiness bar :
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP

Post by Blaisism Thu Oct 04 2007, 23:43

Regardless if the decision has been made yet or not, I see both sides as a threat.
    We need to take into account everything we've got. We have a lot of shinobi, varying from strategy and battle strengths. We need to use it.
    I say we send some of our more talented nin proposing false plans that conflict with each other to each side, making them ultimately clash, and when they have both nearly defeated each other, that is when we need to announce our participation, and finish the rest off.
    Or, if we allied with Mist, scout and find some of the cockier and less talented Sand nin, and have them fight some of our more talented and expierenced nin that they don't know very well.
    Or we can use pF's weapon shop to bankrupt both nations as far as stats go, all the while developing more techniques.
    Either way, we have several options to our own advantage regardless of the paths.
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Sat Oct 06 2007, 15:10

Blaisism wrote:Regardless if the decision has been made yet or not, I see both sides as a threat.
    We need to take into account everything we've got. We have a lot of shinobi, varying from strategy and battle strengths. We need to use it.
    I say we send some of our more talented nin proposing false plans that conflict with each other to each side, making them ultimately clash, and when they have both nearly defeated each other, that is when we need to announce our participation, and finish the rest off.
    Or, if we allied with Mist, scout and find some of the cockier and less talented Sand nin, and have them fight some of our more talented and expierenced nin that they don't know very well.
    Or we can use pF's weapon shop to bankrupt both nations as far as stats go, all the while developing more techniques.
    Either way, we have several options to our own advantage regardless of the paths.
    I can read this ya know.
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Q Sat Oct 06 2007, 15:22

we havent entered the war yet.
    these are just suggestions...jeez
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Sat Oct 06 2007, 19:06

=P
    Blaisism
    Blaisism
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Great Post-Kataklysmic War - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Blaisism Sat Oct 06 2007, 22:13

-j0$3- wrote:
    Blaisism wrote:Regardless if the decision has been made yet or not, I see both sides as a threat.
    I can read this ya know.

Yes, I'm aware.
    But what if I had an entirely different plan and this was merely to make you suspicious?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sun Oct 07 2007, 10:07

......wow........
    quite a lot on your plan
    Hail to the Blaiscism
    ^___^
    Blaisism
    Blaisism
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Blaisism Sun Oct 07 2007, 10:51

Titaniumxvx wrote:

......wow........
    quite a lot on your plan
    Hail to the Blaiscism
    ^___^

*shrug* Spontainous thought.
    I have my intelligent moments. :3
    kyuubi_nikki
    kyuubi_nikki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by kyuubi_nikki Sun Oct 07 2007, 21:11

i in my opinion think half of shadow go with mist and half go with sand and those who dont want to get involved dont have to or join whoever we want to i myself dont want to join this war!
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Q Sun Oct 07 2007, 21:11

well, that would divide the village, which wouldnt make much sense
    Venomu Veis
    Venomu Veis
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Venomu Veis Mon Oct 08 2007, 19:31

Indeed.
    kyuubi_nikki
    kyuubi_nikki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by kyuubi_nikki Mon Oct 08 2007, 19:49

true hmm then what ah my head hurts from thinking about
    it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 12:27