WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
happyangel
KatannaSan
Menchimonster
choy_12345
Destroyer of Souls
Choushi
quater
11 posters

The Great WOTN Deppression

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Great WOTN Deppression Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Great WOTN Deppression Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Great WOTN Deppression Empty The Great WOTN Deppression

Post by quater Thu May 01 2008, 17:55

It's become clearly evident that WOTN is in a deppression. Not only is my ultimatum blown out the window, but we also have the site crashing like I've never seen.

There is no doubt in my mind, it wont take many more months of travelling down this road for WOTN to end it's chance at becoming the best Naruto RPG and the best Naruto site. It's potential drains everyday that goes by where we have 3 people recruited at most.

January we hit a high of growth at 326 members, and things were doing well.

Feb we had 160, March we hit and very luckily 206 members, and April we hit 82. 82! That's an all time low! TO give you an idea, we haven't had such a bad month, SINCE JULY! When the site was only 2 months old.

Really, I don't think I have to explain to you the incredible drops we are seeing here. The site's activity is dwindling some too. We have gone from averaging 22 users, to averaging around 12-15. We are taking steps backwards site!

Now, many of you probably think recruiting will last forever. Worry not users! Recruiting will not go on forever. I have a plan, a wonderful plan, one that will use Sand as the most central and powerful village here, a plan that will make WOTN the best Naruto site, and a plan that will make WOTN indestructible and better then we can dream.

But, this plan cannot go into effect if we crash before we get there. We are nearing the end, the Manga is closer then ever to breaking through the lines, and when it starts being produced regularly, I'll be able to execute my plan, and then the site, and especially Sand will be unstoppable. So Sand, hang in there. Get out there and recruit, battle, fight, do whatever it takes! Make sure you are posting whenever you can, and make sure you are recruiting, or at least advertising a few times a day! It doesn't take much, and I will pay you heavily in stats, and now with the honorary awards I will personally glorify those who work hard. Just hold on for a little longer and have faith in WOTN and the plan and me.

You guys know what to do. It's not that hard. I only ask you recruit when you can, post when you can, and keep the Sand forums alive. I must congratulate Sand, it has far then exceeded keeping Sand forums alive, and I hope it only grows. But posting and recruiting is at all times low for the site.

And the site is waiting, waiting for who? For a village, some village to step forward and to dominate the site. We in the past have always done this, and I think it's our duty as the largest village to once again do it. So go out there! And remember, there is an end to this. There will be a day when you can sit happily knowing, that recruiting isn't needed.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    The Great WOTN Deppression Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Great WOTN Deppression Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

The Great WOTN Deppression Empty Re: The Great WOTN Deppression

Post by Choushi Thu May 01 2008, 22:25

i agree totally Q....i..myself am sorry for not being so active...but i will try my hardest to get back in there....and show my pride for my village...

you always have inspired us, motivated us, and you have come through on most (if not all)...of your promises to the village...so i...CHOUSHI...put all my faith into you....i pray that you are successful in your ambitions...

and if there is any other way i can help i will

ps. Q, i dont have a scanner or a digi cam....so i cant put the pic on that i drew off the one you gave me...im SOOO sorry bro..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Great WOTN Deppression Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Great WOTN Deppression Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu May 01 2008, 22:33

Naw it's cool Choushi it's cool, just kinda funny.

And thanks Choushi, glad to have you onboard. And I must say I do try to keep my promises, they just usually come late. But this should come pretty timely.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    The Great WOTN Deppression Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Great WOTN Deppression Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Choushi Thu May 01 2008, 22:35

idk where this site would be without you man...
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 807
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-23

AMP
    Natural: 71
    Power: 69
    Instinct: 74

Post by Destroyer of Souls Thu May 01 2008, 22:40

Down an internet drain thats where!

GO Q!

You have my full support!
    I'll help whenever i am near a computer.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Thu May 01 2008, 22:44

i just saw that jose has hidden swordsman.....[not in relation to topic]
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Thu May 01 2008, 22:46

Theres a topic about the swordsman already actually. Appearently they'll be used as hitmen if we ever go to war.
    Of course i would guess that Jose will give them whatever he can to aid them which includes stat boosts and weaponry.
    choy_12345
    choy_12345
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 362
    Happiness bar :
    The Great WOTN Deppression Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Great WOTN Deppression Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-30

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by choy_12345 Thu May 01 2008, 23:07

hello
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Thu May 01 2008, 23:08

Sup choy. This isn't exactly the best place to just chat about whatevs, but the bar is always open!
    choy_12345
    choy_12345
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The Great WOTN Deppression Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Great WOTN Deppression Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by choy_12345 Thu May 01 2008, 23:09

Puppy Dog Eyes
    choy_12345
    choy_12345
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by choy_12345 Thu May 01 2008, 23:09

Destroyer of Souls wrote:Sup choy. This isn't exactly the best place to just chat about whatevs, but the bar is always open!
    fine cya
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Thu May 01 2008, 23:18

Destroyer of Souls wrote:Theres a topic about the swordsman already actually. Appearently they'll be used as hitmen if we ever go to war.
    Of course i would guess that Jose will give them whatever he can to aid them which includes stat boosts and weaponry.

yea about that.....why doesnt q get something like that??
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Destroyer of Souls Thu May 01 2008, 23:20

Cause as far as i know there wasn't a task force like that in sand. Besides Q wants us all to actually earn our stats rather than just giving them to us cause he can like Jose.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Thu May 01 2008, 23:21

yea.....i kno what ur sayin....

but in the end

POWER TO SUNAAAAA
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu May 01 2008, 23:23

It's true, I think we'd be stronger as a village if we got them by recruiting and practicing in the arena then by just getting them.

Plus, you guys can get all their stats if you just recruit enough, and that helps the site more.

As for Swordsmen, I was thinking of making a, somewhat similar program, but it wouldn't give you stat bonuses. And ours really takes the form of the Clans
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Fri May 02 2008, 10:16

Hah with me on your team you got nothing to fear, need help with ideas and I'm the way to go. You know what would be interesting Q? Remember the days of AA and my Advertising campaign? Well we have a great selection of people here, more willing than AA had. And RPG sites are still dying out there. Just like in the manga, only the fittest survive.
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Post by KatannaSan Fri May 02 2008, 10:39

How about instead of telling of a huge goal, that most would say is impossible, such as 11,000 memebers withing next week or something. We tell everyone to recrute a minimum of 2 members withing that time period.

People, there are 2028 people currently registered to this site! We could double, possibly triple the amount if we all just try!

But don't rely on someone else recruting for you. DO NOT think that "Oh, someone else would probably bring 5 people to the site, and that will make up for me." NO!!

Pull your own weight around!
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Fri May 02 2008, 17:59

That would be a great idea if only you considered about 60 percent or something of the people that register don'e even join a village
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 02 2008, 18:34

It's way lower then that. I think it's 40%.

Just my opinion.

And for the World.

Yes menchi we could do a lot of awesome Advertising, and I say let's do it and go all out.

And as for Katanna. We didn't do an unrealistic goal (If you mean the 3000 users) and if anyone remembers, I originally asked for 3 members per user, and almost everyone failed.

Hey menchi, maybe we should set up a special Sand Task force for recruiting and advertising? I know we've tried this before, but I think the time is riper for it now.
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Fri May 02 2008, 19:31

Alright, Should I organize the advertising area in a seperate secton or in a thread, a section might work but a section is better even though we might not have a lot of topics. And we mind as well call them the Sand Hunter Ninja cause they are going to be stealin ninja from other sites
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 02 2008, 19:58

Mhm but not Hunter nin.

Let's give em a cool name.

Not anbu either. Maybe, Sand elite somethings ^_^
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Fri May 02 2008, 20:01

Elite Sand Task Force!!!

ESTF
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 02 2008, 20:13

That's perfect.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Fri May 02 2008, 21:26

yay!!!
    progress
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 02 2008, 21:27

Mhm.

And the Sand Advertising Agency is going up too. Joyous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 06:24