WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candle;;Sick&Tired.

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Candle;;Sick&Tired. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Candle;;Sick&Tired. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Candle;;Sick&Tired. Empty Candle;;Sick&Tired.

Post by theBOSS.

I'm burning out now;
    I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Candle (Sick and Tired) - The White Tie Affair.

LONGTIME NO BLOG.
    How come it's like no one actually posts hugeass ranting blogs anymore? Huh? Is it out of style or something?
    Yeah? Well then I'm going to be that nonconformist weirdo who writes that crazy boring blog. Cause... well, I don't want to do my French.

Life. And the weather.
    It's been so bipolar nowadays.
    We got snow, ONCE. And that's it. I really really really want a white christmas this year for some reason, but I have a feeling we're not going to get that here. :T
    I still need to go Christmas shopping, but I don't want to spend any of my family's money... We're doing pretty bad right now, and I feel so selfish every time I want something. Maybe I'll just give people chocolate.

School.
    It's been crazy. My physics midterm is this Friday... Wish me luck. Hahaha, just kidding. I don't need luck, I'm going to fail this shit anyway.
    BUT OHMYGAWD.
    I got my Lang essay back. It's an 8-. MY FIRST A ESSAY. THE HIGHEST IN THE CLASS. AND I beat the class Master of all Essays.
    But all that giddiness made me bomb my Calc test. Oh well, give and take.
    I'm guessing tomorrow will be bad since today was so great. :T
    And I'm out of IRIS episodes to watch. No more procrastinating for me. T_T;
    Yeah.
    I have to talk to my counselor to... Gotta start sucking up. -__-;
    But seriously. Public school systems are so unreliable. So are guidance counselors. Just another in the list of stupid things.
    Stupid TOP. Stupid men. Stupid terrorists. Stupid people lying about global warming. Stupid counselors. Stupid collegeboard supremacists. Stupid me. -_-

COLLEGE.
    Holy Jesus.
    This is the only thing that would make me want to cry.
    I'm trying to set my SAT standards low, like a 2200 but I know that's not going to get me to the top. I want a 2350, maybe, but it's IMPOSSIBLE. GAHR. -insert constipatedlooking face here-
    And then I start thinking all these bad things like what if I get rejected from every college I apply to, or what if I only am able to go to community college, and crap like that.
    Hopefully my ACT won't give me too much trouble...

My former bible study teacher gave me a passage that made me laugh though:
    Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
    But... what about all the people who've failed in life? I really want to put my trust in God but you know... SAT scores are what the admissions people look at, not my faith.

;;Song:
    IT'S A NOTASIAN SONG.
    But seriously, the song really does fit my mood today.
    I'm sick and tired and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and I want food and I need sleep and I need MORE HOUSE and I need a better SAT score and I need to go to a good college and I need to get rich and I need to stop contributing to the long run-on I'm writing.
    Yeah.
    I want to be happy. :T

;;Lifelessonoftheday:
    "And these loony UK scientists - they lie about... what, global warming? HA. They lie so what, they can get fame and money! Tch. Global warming. Now that we know it's a lie, shouldn't Gore (pronounced Gahrr) give back his Nobel Prize, hmm? And lying about the Swine Flu shot too! All these... these big companies that want [to] steal our money - so they give us POISON [the shot]! [-insert death's making a HOLY MOTHER I GOT THE SHOT face-] And why [did] it [Swine] come from MEXICO anyway? Hmm? Of all places, Mexico? Why? Ppft. Crazy British people and Global Warming, stupid big companies and Swine Flu... NOW, let's get back to physics - PHYSICS NEVER LIES."
    - Yuriy Zavorotniy.

;;Picoftheday:
    TEEHEE.
    Spoiler:

Crap, I gotta go do French now...
    Share this post on: reddit

UreshiiQ

Post Tue Dec 15 2009, 22:19 by UreshiiQ

Aww, I know how you feel, with the white christmas this year V_V It seems like the weather hates us :|
    And good luck, anyway. I'm sure you can do good!
    Toshii

Post Tue Dec 15 2009, 22:22 by Toshii

yeah! be stong death! Candle;;Sick&Tired. 537466

Candle;;Sick&Tired. 603129 even though school is killing us before christmas break....

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 22:25