WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilema!!

SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Dilema!! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Dilema!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Dilema!! Empty Dilema!!

Post by SickSelfishSyQo

So! I might be moving! Well, apparently I've got to do something because I can't stay here. Anywho, the dilema is my dog. We would be moving in with a friend until we have jobs and enough money for an apartment or something, but they don't allow pets where she lives. So now I have to think of something to do with my dog until we have our own place.
    I'm not going to give him up. I WILL NOT. It's not an option.
    I won't leave him at a shelter because they will kill him. He's big (half grate dane) and he's half pit bull. Florida seems to have something against pit bulls. Not only that but I can't guarantee an exact date I would be back to pick him up
    I can't just set him free, obviously.
    I can't afford to keep him at a kennel. We called one today and even with a reduced price for poor people It would cost 350 a month. Also he would have to have his paperwork and all that. We don't have it.
    I've asked a few friends if they can help me out but they all seem to have an animal that Duke would eat, (guinea pigs, chickens, squirrels ect) or they can't have pets at the place they live at.

So what I am asking is! Someone give me a good idea! A plan! Something.
    Share this post on: reddit

PeinQAkatsuki

Post Wed Dec 09 2009, 02:09 by PeinQAkatsuki

Talk to the landlord of your friend's apartment building? See if they can help you out?

You could find like a dog sitter. Call around or something. But that still costs money.
    quater

Post Wed Dec 09 2009, 02:27 by quater

:(

I have no idea. The friends idea is the only one that will possibly work.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 12:57