WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sigh*

SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    *sigh* Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100*sigh* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

*sigh* Empty *sigh*

Post by SickSelfishSyQo

I feel like I have been horridly under-active. Oops. I was thinking that I should have more downtime from work coming up soon because I am FINALLY done with the last of my editing crap. Dear god, have you ever just wanted to bang your head on the desk?? That is how that story made me feel. Not because of the content just because of the word "know". Really?? How can you continuously misspell 'know'?!? It is totally different than the word 'now'!! Jeeze. Oh well, I've seen worse I guess.

So, about that hoping to have more time thing. Yet again, the church is coming at us with the "you all have to be out in 30 days" shit. This is incredibly stressful to have to hear every couple of months. But this time - what the freedom?? A place like this is going to kick us out right after Christmas?? What the hell kind of holiday cheer is that?? It's not so bad, we need to get out of here, anyway. So, I always get my hopes up that we are actually going to go somewhere - last month it was Georgia. That fell through. They guy's wife was in the hospital, so we never got to go look at the house. Now he just ignores us. I think he found someone else. The new plan is to move to Texas. We have friends there that will let us crash until we save and get a place of our own. I guess there's more work there. One problem! My dog. They can't have pets where they live, so I would have to find someone to watch Duke for a couple months. I would feel awful. That could send him into shock or something. ...That sounds really dramatic...
    Anyway.
    So, I was watching a cartoon and this kid was holding a fish and all these penguins started coming toward him wanting the fish. He seemed rather happy about that, and I thought to myself 'I would freak out' .
    Aren't penguins vicious or something?? What if they were really hungry and decided they wanted that food really bad and pecked off your toes so that you fell to the ground and dropped the fish?? That would be awful. Aren't they a lot like geese?? Geese are just mean. I dunno, man.
    Yeah. Happy holidays!
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 11:41