WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend is honestly disgusting, read her 'rant'

Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :
    My friend is honestly disgusting, read her 'rant' Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100My friend is honestly disgusting, read her 'rant' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

My friend is honestly disgusting, read her 'rant' Empty My friend is honestly disgusting, read her 'rant'

Post by Laura-Chan

My 'Friend' Lura's rant:

I don’t think gay couples should be allowed to get married.

First
    of all marriage is a religious practice. It was created by the church.
    According to "god" it’s a sin to be gay so I don’t think that the
    government should allow gays to take part in a religious practice if
    the church opposes it.

Secondly, marriage was created by the
    church for one reason. Procreation. Couple were married for the
    explicit purpose of bearing children. Gays can not conceive children
    naturally so I see no point in them being allowed to be married.

that video said, if gay marriage was legalized, gay couples could sue
    churches that didn’t allow them to get married there for discrimination.

In
    the second video, where they talked about the church that received tax
    breaks because their pavilion was available for public use, I think
    they have every right to deny gay couples the use of the pavilion. It’s
    a church for Christ sake. Get real you guys. It says in their bible
    that homosexuality is a sin. They shouldn’t be forced to go against
    their personal belief and let gay couples use the pavilion. A church is
    "gods" house and I think we should all respect that.

It talks
    about not giving gay couples the right to freedom and happiness...To be
    honest I think there are more religious people than there are gay
    people in this country and I think that by allowing gay marriage to be
    legal they are offending more people of religious faith, then they are
    offending homosexuals.

About same sex marriage being taught in
    schools..I think young kids have enough things to deal with. I don’t
    think it’s healthy to confuse little kids by telling them that they
    could marry another boy/girl if they wanted. That should be up to the
    parents to decide.

Gays don’t have any legitimate reason why they should be able to married besides the fact that they can not.
    Divorce is allowed because the law allows it. It wasn’t always that way.

My main point, is that the purpose of marriage was so two people could conceive children. That is why marriage was created.

A gay couple obviously can not have children, therefore they should not be allowed to be married.

End
    of story. It’s fucking pointless. I understand wanting the legal
    rights, for things like taxes, joint health insurance, ect. Go apply
    for a civil union if you want that.

I’m an atheist, but when I fall in love and want to have kids, I’ll get married. However, not in a church.

Anyway for all you bi guys? If you want to get married so badly, find a nice girl.
    I think it’s fucking ridiculous for two men to get married.
    also If you can’t even decide whether or not you like man or women
    more, or if you plan on marrying a man or women, What gives you the
    right to even have a say so in this? I mean, it puzzles me. It’s coming
    off as a little biased. On one hand, you’re completely supporting gay
    rights and fighting against propaganda. But what about your "straight"
    side. I say you both come out and acknowledge you’re gay, or until then
    you really can’t say shit. Bisexuality has and will always be the point
    of where you’re confused. also I don’t think gay couples should be
    allowed to adopt.

Get a grip. No one is equal. Get over it. fags are biased.
    I’m seriously the only person who isn’t biased and is looking at this rationally.

PEOPLE ARE NOT EQUAL.
    Unless two men can magically find a way to reproduce with each other then gay couples will never be equal to straight couples.

Like you said, marriage is SACRED. By allowing gays to get married it will no longer be sacred.

Homosexuals
    only make up about 3% of the population. I don’t think that the rest of
    the country should have to change marriage to appease them.

/rant

^ That was her rant

First, let me give you some background about this girl:
    She, herself, is Bisexual. She has many bisexual/Gay friends. She has always claimed to be pro-gay rights. She is infertile. She has had a girlfriend before. She always talks to me about how she wants a girlfriend.

This is mine.
    Let us pinpoint out quotes from her 'rant' and pick out what is wrong with every word she has written.

'it’s a sin to be gay'
    Actually, in the bible, which I should know, as I just read it the other day, it does not say 'it's a sin to be gay'. It is actually a sin to homosexually fornicate. Lesbians can not technically fornicate, as for male homosexuals, it is actually rather rare for them to fornicate.

'marriage was created by the church for one reason. Procreation.'
    Marriage was created for the joining of two beings to forever show their love and devotion to each other.

'Gays can not conceive children
    naturally so I see no point in them being allowed to be married.' What about an Infertile straight woman/man? They can not conceive naturally either, does this not mean they have no right to be married? Her, herself, being an infertile woman, you'd think she'd see this problem with marriage.

'Gays don’t have any legitimate reason why they should be able to married besides the fact that they can not.
    Divorce is allowed because the law allows it. It wasn’t always that way.' Okay, she has just proven herself wrong there. I found that hilarious. Divorce was invented out of the fact they couldn't just leave their husband/wife. Gay marriage hasn't always been allowed by the law, now that may be changing. Just like Divorce did. Also, Divorce is the Church of England. A completely different Church than she is talking about in her rant.

'I’m an atheist, but when I fall in love and want to have kids, I’ll get married. However, not in a church.'
    Exactly, she is an athiest, why is she talking about Gods house and 'being a sin' if she doesn't believe in God herself? That is hypocritical.

'Anyway for all you bi guys? If you want to get married so badly, find a nice girl.'
    Before anyone says 'Bisexuals are greedy'; Understand! Bisexuals rarely never have both sexes. It's either one or the other. And this friend of mine, has a lot of Bisexual friends. And If a bisexual boy falls in love with a another, that's not their fault. Love is not restricted by gender, race, religion, nothing.

'If you can’t even decide whether or not you like man or women
    more, or if you plan on marrying a man or women, What gives you the
    right to even have a say so in this?'
    That makes no sense. One bit. They have EVERY right to say who they like or whom they wish to spend the rest of their life with! This friend of mine, so happens to be bisexual. How the hell can she rant about gay marriage being wrong, if she likes girls? She is such a hypocrite.

'I don’t think gay couples should be
    allowed to adopt. '
    I know there is a lot of controversy on this sentance, and just as recently, lesbians have been given equal child rights as a straight couple. I won't discuss this really, as there is already too much controversy on it.

'Get over it. fags are biased.'
    Yeah, I think SHE is being more biased than any homosexually orientated person I've ever met. She is not one to say anything about being biased after her rant.

'Homosexuals
    only make up about 3% of the population. I don’t think that the rest of
    the country should have to change marriage to appease them.' Roughly about 5% of the British population are Muslim, yet we build Mosques to please them and their needs. I could name more, but I'm tired of talking about this topic. The point is, there will always be a minorty of people, and we live in a country of democracy, ergo, the minorty counts also. And it isn't just homosexuals that support their right, many other people, like me, support them and people like me make up more than 3% of the population. People like me are everywhere, and no matter what, I shall support what I believe.

And Not become a pathetic lying hypocrite like my friend has.
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Thu Oct 15 2009, 13:02 by quater

Actually, not quite. Practicing homosexuality is a sin. Being homosexually orientated isn't; but acting on homosexual impulses is. Its the same with every sin. You can be tempted to steal, but as soon as you act on that temptation you've sinned. Same for a homosexual. They can be tempted to lust at a man, but its acting on those impulses, and having sex which would occur throughout a marriage, that makes it wrong. And I can prove this scripturally for you. After all, one of the reasons Sodom and Gomorrah was wiped off the planet was because they were such high approvers of homosexuality. Like it or not, it is Biblically sound. And I'd like you to point to me one single Bible verse where any prophet or Jesus approves of the joining of two people of the same gender. If you can I'll retract my statements.

Marriage was created to join a man and woman before God. So neither of you are right. And that's a Biblical concept that started with the Garden of Eden. And never has the Bible (And I assume the church should only support the Bible) given any other definition of marriage.

Also, marriage is allowed. Its just not to the same gender. A homosexual man can still marry a woman. I know, everyone will get upset at me saying that, but a homosexual can't say they aren't allowed to marry. Because they are. Just not to someone of the same gender. Its a legality, but one worth noticing I think.

I don't think the British Government builds mosques, but Islamic people build their own mosques, correct? So of course they could. Just like homosexuals could build their own place of worship and attend it every Sunday, if they wanted to. So, that point is kind of irrelevant.

Sorry for being a butt. But, that's my opinion on the things you wrote. The stuff about Atheism and what not didn't really interest me. Just the lines where you mentioned God or Church.
    Laura-Chan

Post Thu Oct 15 2009, 13:08 by Laura-Chan

And oh yeah, the whole homosexual impulse is right.

Actually, the Mosque's are govermentally funded.

And S'okay. Opinions differ, Q. Isn't that what this thread is for?

However, I stand by the fact that every being deserves an equal right, black, white, gay straight, Christian, Muslim, whatever.

I really posted this, because she is such a bad hypocrite, and it annoyed me so badly. Because I am a very strong believer and supporter for gay rights, and so was she. As she supported a lot of our gay friends forming relationships and living together.
    Now suddenly, she has turned against it, really meaning she's turned against half of her friends.
    quater

Post Thu Oct 15 2009, 13:15 by quater

Laura-Chan wrote:And oh yeah, the whole homosexual impulse is right.

Actually, the Mosque's are govermentally funded.

And S'okay. Opinions differ, Q. Isn't that what this thread is for?

However, I stand by the fact that every being deserves an equal right, black, white, gay straight, Christian, Muslim, whatever.

I really posted this, because she is such a bad hypocrite, and it annoyed me so badly. Because I am a very strong believer and supporter for gay rights, and so was she. As she supported a lot of our gay friends forming relationships and living together.
    Now suddenly, she has turned against it, really meaning she's turned against half of her friends.

Yes, I know I'm right. ^_^ Cause I am Q! Raaw.

WOW!? Really? That's screwed up. I didn't know that, but that's why I said if the Government is funding them. That's just stupid. Really really stupid. You guys need separation of Church and state. I can understand tax exemptions, but Government funded? Man.

Well, the Biblical stuff I think isn't a matter of opinion, but I just wanted to clear that up. I wasn't really supporting her argument over hers. Just trying to say what I think is Biblically sound.

Um, what rights are denied a homosexual? Or, a black person, or a Muslim? There is no right to marriage. Not in my opinion. There is no right that a person will be married in life. He may end up a loner. Sad. Its not like life and liberty, which are rights. Or freedom of speech. Plus, as I pointed out, a homosexual can get married and adopt. They just have to marry the opposite gender. Which is what marriage is.

I'm not really talking about that part of the post mostly cause I have no information on it and no right to make an opinion. But, I do have a question. Do you have to support gay marriage to be friends with gay people? I didn't think you did. But, who knows? If that's true then you have to support less government to be my friend. Oh Yeah!
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Thu Oct 15 2009, 22:01 by SickSelfishSyQo

"I’m seriously the only person who isn’t biased and is looking at this rationally."

^pffft.

Post Sat Oct 17 2009, 15:29 by meschelle

Laura! I know who written this!
    That is terrible. *hugs*
    She is very biased herself, she can not judge homosexualls because she is bisexual and has had a girl friend!
    She is turning against herself.
    Anayotto

Post Wed Dec 09 2009, 22:48 by Anayotto

It's called being hypocritical.

As for all this...I say the answer is really simple.

The Bible says that homosexuals will NOT go to heaven. End of story. Since the Bible is God's word, he will punish homosexuality the same as murder, lying, stealing and idolatry.

I have no care what the world thinks of believes. They will not be judging on judgment day God will. All I or anyone can hope to do is to pray and witness to those who are homosexual.

Also marriage was created by God in Genesis 2:24 - For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Wife in the Hebrew means women and or female.

So God is saying marriage is only marriage if it is between 1 Man and 1 Women. End of story.

Oh and by the way. If a homosexual couple get married which one is the husband and which is the wife?
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Wed Dec 09 2009, 23:07 by SickSelfishSyQo

It depends on the couple. Most just call their 'other half' their partner.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 21:41