WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clingy People

3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    Clingy People - Page 2 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Clingy People - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Clingy People - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Clingy People - Page 2 Empty Clingy People

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

My brother's new (soon to be old) girlfriend is a total bitch. And that's an understatement. She's practically stuck to his ass 24/7. She comes over to my place at 5 in the fucking morning to see if they can "hang out," she keeps him from hanging with his friends, and from spending too much time on his work. The work thing wouldn't be a problem, but my brother, being the workaholic that he is, needs to work or his temper goes up, which makes him irritated, which gets me irritated.

She also calls him ALL THE FUCKING TIME. When he turned off his phone, she decided to call MY phone. At 3 in the morning. This girl obviously has no life or friends (how she has my number, I don't wanna know.)

My brother is the type that gets along relatively well with people of all ages and genders, so obviously he has male and female friends. But because of this chick, he's not "allowed" to talk to other girls. When he was hanging out with our cousin (female) she got mad and "accidentally" spilled hot coffee on her. She had the nerve to actually say that my cousin was "in her way." Bullshit. They were in my house, the living room is pretty big, and there is no way someone with at least half a brain can't walk around another person.

She's clingy. She's bitchy. She's obsessive. Vain. Annoying. Irritating (irritating like that itch you feel on your skin, but can't get rid of.) And she talks so damn much. My brother's been dating her for about a month and the only thing he's ever said to her is probably, "Sorry," "Thank you," "Excuse Me," and maybe, yes, and no .

The only reason he hasn't dumped her is because he has a dating rule, in which he gives the girl 2 months to prove she's worth more of his time. Which means 1 more month of dealing with her. If I were him, I would've dumped her the moment she showed up at my house at 5 in the morning.
    Share this post on: reddit

3.2.1.0.84.NG!

Post Fri Oct 09 2009, 18:20 by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

It is interesting. But me and my brothers find it annoying xP

Believe me, there will never be a time that you will need to get in contact with me at that hour in the morning. Besides, I usually have my phone on silent now.

I wanna know how the hell she got my number too.

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 08:40