WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the site

Daiku
    Daiku
    Citizen

Number of posts : 48
    Happiness bar :
    the site Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100the site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-05

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 17

the site Empty the site

Post by Daiku

okay don't get me wrong i'm not going to sit here and say this site suck and all but more like what its lacking right now i can see how not very many new people and actively posting on this site as much as it used to have and well it seems like everyones trying to get these small missions to do to get other to join in post get it active but from what i know the missions went from being to hard to beat less you scan every detail to just post this talk here kinda thing like you trying to do everything to keep it alive

i for one don't want to see this site go belly up but i don't want o see it turn into a kind of ninja kiddy park as well their so many ninja clans and nomadic clans im wondering where this all fits in here getting to the point were it looks like to survive each tribe clan village need their own seperate website for anything to work and then more for the clan battles or to talk to each other and stay connected to them

but i guess that's just my own opinion on the matter but still it seems like the site is being choked to dead by its own members and more so by the members who wont do anything and decide to skim through look at things and just not do anything but look its a forum not a newspaper do something ever now and again dont just sit there like a lazy good for nothing post crack a joke or wind if you want to just do something to let everyone know that your not just taking up space here and need to be cleaned out for it even if its once a week or something post

well i guess i better stop before i get yelled at by someone for something on this just saying my part to how i see things here on this place i dont want it to drown in dead bodies i really like this place and dont want to see it go well i'm off the site 314322 making a brighter word one long gasping rant at a time cuse knowledge is power the site 502707 lame i knowthe site 616325
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sat Sep 26 2009, 18:43 by quater

You need to use periods, Daik ^_^;;
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Sep 26 2009, 23:57 by SickSelfishSyQo

I was thinking that EXACT same thing.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 11:28 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

The only people I've seen complaining about how the site is dying are the people who come on to post about how its dying, yet don't try and help it survive.. but they seem sooooo concerned its "dying" or whatever.

Mih.
    Banouin

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 12:13 by Banouin

Daiku, who are you?

I have never seen you before.
    amaterasu

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 13:28 by amaterasu

I can't read

darn it
    and it seems I can't spell words right on my first try.

What was he saying?
    GL

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 14:38 by GL

i think the site is going just fine, (: mabye there are just a little few people online from time to time, but thats only becasue school have started.

so i think he talks BS! the site 314322
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 16:29 by KarateKeyaQ

Wait, is he insulting the site or praising it?

I'm not sure how to reply...
    quater

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 16:31 by quater

Me neither. Both, Me thinks.
    quater

Post Sun Sep 27 2009, 22:40 by quater

I understood this to some degree!
    Daiku

Post Wed Sep 30 2009, 03:10 by Daiku

yeah sorry about the missing periods when i rant i seem to forget them my bad

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 18:05