WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttfaces! Lots of them!

Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Buttfaces! Lots of them! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Buttfaces! Lots of them! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

Buttfaces! Lots of them! Empty Buttfaces! Lots of them!

Post by Always-Abby

Well, mainly one. And no, it's not DR. I just like teasing him ^_^

No! This buttface is legit! And I know you've all heard of him! He's the buttfacingly spectacularrrr
    *drumroll*
    *drumroll*
    *drumroll*
    *drumroll*
    *why all the drumrolls?*

JOSE.

Why don't we all applaud the ol' chap! I doubt he'll see this thing anyway since he hates the site so much!

Oh, you didn't all know?
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I am pretty sure he hates WOTN.
    Shocker.

And how do I know what he said, you may ask?
    I have Q's password and can look at the Kage Lounge, where he said a ton of rude things.
    Because God forbid he should say all of it in front of all of WOTN.

Here's what really bugged me, out of everything he said:

jo$3 wrote:I plan on finding all of you and murdering you in youre sleep. lol. Happy
    BTW! Yah know I may not be an admin or not but I can always ask PF for the password since hes the creator and I can shut down the site forever ^___^
    Keep talking shit and Ill keep an eye out for things like this. :D
    Just to let yah know the manga is still a horrible idea.
    <3
    -Jose.

Really?
    What a jerk.

Out of that post, I can say a few things about a guy I never even really knew:

- He's a whiny child. Automatically, he goes to PF for all of his problems. Never tries to even argue by himself, always needs a backup. Just like a child and a parent.

- He obviously doesn't like WOTN anymore if he's threatening to delete it. Q told me that when him, PF, and Silver all left, they most likely all thought that it would die. By threatening to delete it, the only thing he wants to do is prove his point that it would die. Again, pretty childish.

- Doesn't care whatsoever for anyone on here. If he's threatening to delete it, he obviously just doesn't care if he breaks all of our hearts.

- Doesn't care that WOTN is making a comeback. Because he wants it to die. Which randomly reminded me of Mike TV from Willy Wonka when he played video games and yelled 'DIE DIE DIE!'
    And who was Mike TV?
    Another child.
    I see connections here, don't you?

- By saying that the manga is still a horrible idea, he's just trying to put us all down. Of course, it was a failed plan. Why? Because he didn't explain why, therefore had no backup info, thus making the statement not matter whatsoever. Again, childish! Goodness gracious!

As you can probably tell, the main thing I got from it was that he's a complete child. Period, end of story.

Also, all of you Kages can see the thread Bano made in the lounge about 'in your face Jose and PF'. For those of you who can't, here:

Banouin wrote:
    I was looking at some of the old topics in here and seen one were Jose wanted to take the manga down. Both him and Pf seemed to think it was not going to work. Yet, here we are. It's out and good. Years later, we made it work.

The point? We see what not giving up can get us. Q and others worked hard to make this work. So it did, my kages! We must never give up.

I say to Jose and Pf, in your face.

Pretty optimistic, right? It was a good post.

But, what did our dear old Jose have to say about this?

jo$3 wrote:
    Nah, idc much about this place.
    I dunt like what Bano wrote.
    He suffers. :/
    You get nothing.

By "He suffers", he basically meant "take away Bano's admin powers and change his password".
    Really?
    Hm, and I WONDER who he dragged in to do all that.
    His mother PF, that's who.

"Mommy! Bano's being mean! Take away his power and change his password!"
    "Oh, of course darling Jose! *bing!* All done! Now that meanie Bano won't bother you!"

That's how it played out in my mind.

The way I think of it, this guy should have all of his powers taken away, and his account just deleted, since he's really just worthless to this site now.
    But, of course!, he's going to bring in mommy PF and whine to him and make him take down the site because we were 'mean to him'.
    I would just call it bad karma.
    Because, isn't he being the mean one, threating to take down the site and even making PF take away Bano's admin powers and change his password?

Someday, all of this is just going to kick him in the ass. ^_^

And if he somehow stalks enough to come to this and reads it, I already know what he's going to do.

First, he'll whine and bitch about it.
    Then, he'll tell mommy PF.
    Then he'll make mommy delete the site because of the truth harming his precious little self esteem.

And how do I know this?
    Because that's what he's been doing to every other truthful post.

Jose, if you do end up reading all of this, which I highly doubt, I think it's time you face the facts - if you don't like it here, just get up and leave. We don't need a pessimist to destroy all of us, no matter how much you true to your heart think you do. Grow up and stop pulling PF into all of this. Yes, he's gone too, the only thing that connects him to WOTN is that he has the password. And we know he hates Q, so stop saying it.
    So Jose, we'd all much rather if you left us alone and took your pessimism with you, but since you're a child, you're going to stay persistent. That's your choice. It's a terrible choice, but it's yours.
    But if karma comes back and kicks you in the ass, don't come crying to us and blaming us. Because most likely, we're just going to laugh. ^_^

<3
    -Abby

(Abby out.)

LOOKYHURR.

Found this in Jose's own sig!
    Might as well use it against him, no? :DD

Buttfaces! Lots of them! Getthefuckout

Last edited by Always-Abby on Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:40; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 21:05 by quater

Hehe, you destroyed zem.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 21:08 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Go Abby >3
    amaterasu

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 21:10 by amaterasu

isn't PF a guy and therefor would be his father instead of mother?

but yeah, sorry jose, you went overboard there, you wuit the site, no need to threaten to delete it, bad sport
    Banouin

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 21:13 by Banouin

*Claps*
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 08:48 by Always-Abby

amaterasu wrote:isn't PF a guy and therefor would be his father instead of mother?

but yeah, sorry jose, you went overboard there, you wuit the site, no need to threaten to delete it, bad sport
    I made PF 'mommy' because mommies are usually the first people children go to when they're being whiny ^_^
    If PF were daddy, he'd be tougher.
    So he's mommy in this situation :3
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 08:54 by Always-Abby

Oh awesome, I got a + ;O
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 11:58 by Mikel

now i see why q calls jose an idiot. or stupid, whichever--i forgot. completely understandable. *shakes head* the site's doing a great job at reviving too.
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:18 by Always-Abby

I think he calls him both, actually.
    It is! And he's being a jerk about it >_>
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:25 by Mikel

that's just suiting. ^^;;
    yeah, i have to agree.
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:28 by Always-Abby

It really is.
    Mhm.

I mean, if I go as far to make a long rant about it, it's pretty damn awful. :|
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:34 by Mikel

yeah, that was a long one. but it's credible since you cited his words. i agree on the part that if he feels that strongly about wotn, he should express it publicly, where not only kages can see it.
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:39 by Always-Abby

Exactly! He's being a little noob about it. WOTN is an entire matter, including every single user on here. It's not just the Kages that are important.
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:41 by Mikel

yeah. ^^ you feel very strongly about this. a lot, hm?

let me guess, you were the one signed on in q's account a while ago?
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:43 by Always-Abby

I do! Because it hurts me D:

That's right ^_^
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:47 by Mikel

i can see. ^^;; and pretty much all the others who works hard to keep the site from dying.

*smiles*
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:49 by Always-Abby

Yeah. I'd rant about PF too, but I think all that I have to say about him is already in the rant if you look for it. And he's not the one posting rude things, so it'll take longer to explain, which I'm not up to doing.

And when I did, I found the GIF at the very end of the rant in Jose's sig and thought it was far too perfect.
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 12:52 by Mikel

you've written enough about it. it's very sufficient. why does pf hate q, if it's okay to ask?

*laughs* suits really well.
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 13:02 by Always-Abby

I actually have no idea ^_^;; But I know that Q doesn't hate him back.

I thought so too :D
    quater

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 14:36 by quater

I never hated PF, even when he's been bad to me. I don't know what I did to make him dislike me, either. But I figure, why waste my time trying to figure it out? Its not like I should try and fix myself for him or whatever. I am far too busy being awesome.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 15:22 by KarateKeyaQ

Always-Abby wrote:Oh awesome, I got a + ;O
    Buttfaces! Lots of them! 50088
    Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 17:01 by Always-Abby

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Always-Abby wrote:Oh awesome, I got a + ;O
    Buttfaces! Lots of them! 50088
    Damsel
    Mikel

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 21:05 by Mikel

true enough, q. ^^ ah well, people have weird issues.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 16:45