WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car crash

Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    car crash Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100car crash Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

car crash Empty car crash

Post by Mikel

not sure if it's here, supposedly.

recently, i've noticed how people can be so stupid more evidently. there was this post of q about a burglar getting caught because he just had to leave his facebook account on at the place where he stole jewelry in.

there were more of those incidents. i encountered another one.

i was on my way home this afternoon, dead tired. i was almost at my place when a white van swiveled and if the driver didn't turn, i would've been hit by a car--scratch that, a van. again. (was hit by a car before, nothing too serious, just a head wound and stuff)

the van was really fast, mind you. it hit a starex, pushed backwards, and hit another car, destroying its front. that car, consequently, hit the car at its back but of lesser impact. so it wasn't all that bad.

it annoyed me because the place was noisy, got crowed and stuff. so i messaged jan to tell me when she's gonna go home and i'll fetch her. turns out, she was about to go so i told her to meet up with me. either way, we got home.

i went out to buy something, jan came with me and she asked the others who saw what happened what really happened. why the driver lost control. was he drunk or what?

turns out... he was stupid.

he was scratching his foot and i don't know how he did it, crashed into a car.

idiots.
    Share this post on: reddit

GL

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 12:35 by GL

*laughs* people can be really stupid, seriously. -.-
    i remeber a friend of mine told me a thing like that happened to them too. they were sitting on a bus and suddenly a car crash into the bus, turns out the driver had been searching for a pen that she had dropped. ^^;;
    Mikel

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 12:43 by Mikel

yeah, very much. morons.

...wow, another to tally. -__-;; haha.
    quater

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 14:53 by quater

If I ever crashed....it'd probably be for a stupid reason like that...

Drivers and their stupidity is a whole nother topic in my opinion. People, when they get behind a wheel, seem to lose much of their common sense.
    amaterasu

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 15:26 by amaterasu

NOT I!

Driving as an art not an act will save you so much trouble.

Plan your route and visual where you are going to go, and be able to look for the right thing at the right place at the right time

and everything will work out
    quater

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 15:27 by quater

^ Uhuh.

Really?

I just make random turns till I get there. Xp

Not~
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 21:56 by KarateKeyaQ

Did his foot itch THAT bad? He couldn't do it at a stoplight?!

Psh.
    Mikel

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 05:59 by Mikel

haha, q. i doubt that. hm, you think so. ^^;;

i'll remember that, ama.

keya, no idea. ^^;; well, we only have stoplights at highways.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 03:52