WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name which:

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Name which: - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Name which: - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Name which: - Page 2 Empty Name which:

Post by quater

Alright, I am going to put up some of President Obama's recent statements and policies or policy/statements of people representing top officials. Tell me which of these makes The United States of America and the world a safer place to live in.

"I'm always worried about using the word 'victory,' because, you know, it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur," - President Obama. This statement was referring to wiping Al Qaeda out of Afghanistan. A place, by the way, that he on the campaign had been saying was more important than Iraq.

Carter's ex-Security advisor and campaigner for President Obama is calling on President Obama to shoot down Israel planes if they fly over our airspace. For those of you not in the know, Israel is one of our best Allies in the middle east. And, the only reason Israel would fly over Iraqi airspace, is because they would be headed to Iran to strike at Iranian Nuclear threat sites. And they would do this after confirming that these are threat sites. So basically, top Democrat leaders are calling on President Obama to have shot down any Israel Airplanes that will nullify the threat of Nuclear Missile sites. That's showing em! Those nasty Israelis trying to protect themselves from Nuclear missiles.

I know, you might be thinkings, "But isn't Israel acting rash to assume that they have nuclear capabilities they'd use on Israel?"

No, as General Ataollah of Iran has said he would destroy Israel in 11 days if it came to it. No word on what President Obama thinks of that.

The same Israel that President Obama thinks should give up even more land to the Palestinians. Apparently, even though they've given up large portions, Israel is still in the wrong. Also, Israel really needs to stop attacking back at Hamas Terrorists when they launch attacks on Israel. Darned Israel! Will it never cease to defend itself? If they took a lesson from our President they would pretty quickly.

Or how about President Obama's call to stop Kim Jong Ill from releasing Missile after Missile? Missile sites, by the way, were stopped and Nuclear facilities closed down under Former President Bush are suddenly all coming back on. But I'm sure President Obama's call to stop them will stop them dead in their tracks; like the UN's harshly worded letter did.

Or President Obama's meeting with Rogue dictators: Chavez, the King of Saudia Arabia, and his call to meet with other dictators of similar beliefs if they'd just, 'sit down and talk,' no strings attached. But, when Prime Minister of Britain first came to the White House President Obama was 'too tired' to meet with him and instead sent him some DVD's. By the way, American DVD's don't work in Great Britain. (I believe)

How about now that President Obama has cut down our Nuclear Arms? By the way, he's not cutting down our Nuclear arms so that other nations will cut down theirs. He's not made a deal with Russia or Iran to stop ours if they stop theirs. He's just cutting ours in hopes that his doing so, will, I suppose, make others want to? No deals, no negotiations, just did it. Apparently American arms are the ones that he expects to accidentally be launched on ourselves.

Or about President Obama's recent cutting down of Poland's and Ukraine's (I think) bases that would protect them from Iranian Nuclear strikes. Russia, the friendly little country that invaded Georgia this time last year, was against those bases when President Bush put them there. But, since President Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative now is up and running (President Reagan said when he announced it'd take about 20 years, and it did) we could potentially save thousands and even millions of lives world wide from a Nuclear strike. But now President Obama has decided to shut down bases where they would be needed to stop these strikes and cut spending on the technology that won the Cold War. Not due to their ineffectiveness, mind you. A man who has exploded the Deficit to heights never heard of, is cutting spending in only one spot. Defense.

While he's cutting spending, he's sending more troops to Afghanistan, the place earlier we mentioned that he doesn't believe we can have victory in. Why doesn't he? Because victory gives him the idea of, "embarrassed" faces of Japanese who surrendered and he doesn't like that image. For those of you not in the know, Japanese in the beginning of World War 2 took a convoy of troops offering peace and hacked them to pieces and then threw their limbs around. Japanese also slaughtered millions of Chinese in their own Holocaust in the East Asia. And thanks to our 'embarrassing' them they have become one of the strongest countries on Earth and peaceful. But gosh darned if we embarrass terrorists!

Which by the way, according to Nanci Pelosi and others in top official positions we can't call them that. They are Human made Natural Disasters. Or, they are insurgents. But they gosh darned aren't Islamic Terrorists or Islamic extremists. Sometimes they can be called Religious extremists. Mhm, because any other religion is involved? I hear tons of Catholics are exploding people in the Middle East nowadays. Also, we aren't in a War in Iraq, we're in an overseas contingency operation. Why? Because people in the Middle East dislike being associated with Terror. Hey, here's an idea, call out those of you who are supporting terrorists. Instead of getting angry at America and attacking us with acts of terrorism (Which was what President Obama was worried would happen if he said the word terrorist) how about yelling at your own believers who are blowing people up, hm? It might make your cause for being recognized as peaceful a bit more understood. When the South had a problem with Racism, we didn't solve it by ignoring the word racist in worry that they'd attack black people, did we? We ostracized and attacked and humiliated those who still believed in racist tendencies till they gave in. That's how terrorists should be dealt with; not treated so they aren't offended!

But that's okay! Because its not like when people in Congress and President Obama suggested that Anti-Healthcare rally members were: Nazi's, Bed wetters, assassins, mobsters, violent KKK clansmen, racists, militiamen, and segregationists they weren't trying to offend them, either. Simple average everyday Americans were called these names for disagreeing with President Obama. These people, by the by, had been involved in violence. On the receiving side. One man was hit, one was stabbed in the gut, and many others were shoved or pushed aside from Townhall meetings in August by Union workers. In case you didn't know, Townhall meetings are supposed to be where Congressman talk to everyday people, not beat the crap out of them.

Or how about President Obama's website that was up for a few days where people who were 'spreading misinformation' were supposed to be emailed to this website and reported on by 'valiant citizens.' What was President Obama and the White House Staff going to do with that website and the names there? Why were they reporting on these people? I don't know. But, I guess President Obama is just that serious about protecting the spread of truth. That's why he's having lawyers and CIA officials sent to prison, right? Wait, huh?

That's right. People who 'tortured' aka interrogated terrorists with such evil tactics as 'caterpillaring' and blowing smoke in their face are being taken to Washington to await delegations on the proper punishment. Lawyers from President Bush's staff and officials who allowed interrogations to take place are also facing punishment. And President Obama has said in the past he is not against the idea of having President Bush put in jail. Having a previous leader of the Free World put in jail for having a different approach to the interrogating of Prisoners? Which, by the way, we're not torturous and did no permanent harm to the suspected radicals. It has also been reported by President Obama's own staff that almost all the information we know about Al Qaeda was gained through these interrogations and has saved thousands of lives and soldier's lives. On top of that, future CIA officials and men will be much less aggressive in their wish to find information that could save American lives.

By the way, President Obama refused to call terrorists terrorists on the anniversary of 9/11. He didn't go to New York, either. He went to New York a week later, though, to commemorate the fall of Leighman brothers (Which signified the beginning of our Economic crisis, which he wants TO COMMEMORATE). But on the day of 9/11 instead of remembering America's strength, he told us to go serve our community. Community organizing, political activism go hand in hand, folks. This, coupled with the fact that President Obama worked for William Ayers, went to Jeremiah Wright's Church, had recent communist and believer that all houses and roads should be painted white Van Jones, and Rahm Emanuel, and the list of crazies truly goes on forever friends of his. That, all love America so much that, to quote William Ayers after bombing a police station, "Guilty as Hell, free as a bird, what a country."

And all this while he 'shuts down' Guantanamo, supposedly. No countries are really taking the Guantanamo prisoners, either. Why's that? Because they don't want dangerous terrorists on their soils. Hm, I wonder if that says anything? No matter, President Obama wants them in US prisons so they can mingle with our criminals. There was even talk of holing some in hotels! Hotels for terrorists? That makes sense. While 1 in every 7 terrorist that goes to Guantanamo shows back up on the battlefield we should accommodate them when we have hold of them. And, President Obama also has made it mandatory that any terrorists captured in the battlefield must have their Miranda rights read to them. Few problems with that. For starters, Miranda rights regard US citizens rights, not terrorists. Plus, they are not on US soil in most cases and when they are its dang dangerous at that point! And finally, its a battlefield. While they're busy capturing the terrorist they don't have time for that kind of idiocy. But, its okay because the Supreme Court last year allows Guantanamo and other terrorist prisoners to have access to free of charge court lawyers. Woot, so now they have Miranda rights and the rights to a lawyer that by the way, you and I are paying for. You know that's more than they would get back in their home country. I doubt anyone who disagrees with the Supreme Leader in Iran gets rights to a lawyer. Or under Saddam, or under Osama.

So, which of these policies makes us safer? Feeling good now? The world's a better place, yes?
    Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 22:13 by KarateKeyaQ

I didn't know any of this stuff either. (Which is why I turn to Q instead of the news- it's too confusing)
    Not that this wasn't confusing either, xD I'm just not good with politics and...other politic-things.

But, when Prime Minister of Britain first came
    to the White House President Obama was 'too tired' to meet with him and
    instead sent him some DVD's. By the way, American DVD's don't work in
    Great Britain.
    I thought that was funny in a wow-really? kind of way!
    DVDs as in movies and stuff? o_O

I've noticed that after the election, no one really seems to care what Obama does anymore. I remember asking my economics teacher, "What's Obama up to these days?" And he totally ignored me xDD
    quater

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 22:21 by quater

Glad I can help, KKQ. Informing people of this very important stuff is something I enjoy doing.

It was a bit overwhelming, which makes it confusing. But if I didn't put it all on the table, you wouldn't get an idea of just how big a deal he's screwing up and might try and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Its funny, and quite sad. DVDs yes.

I don't think no one cares, so much as a lot of people regret and are ashamed of what President Obama is doing. Especially those who voted for him. Plus, as you didn't know he did all of this, most people don't know it either.

But Q? He knows. He tells. He's a patriot. Knssquad

I could do an economic blog later.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 22:35 by KarateKeyaQ

Good thing you do. The only thing I've heard about Obama is his stimulus plan (which I don't understand).

I wonder what kinds of movies....

You should :D I actually like economics (Which is ironic because I passed that class with a D-, it's true).
    quater

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 22:38 by quater

Wow, then you are truly missing out. This is was just President Obama's Foreign policy. I could just as easily write a blog about Domestic, and economics. In fact, I probably will in a few days.

I should also write a blog explaining all his radical friends. You'd be dumbfounded just how many of his friends hate America. I'm just glad no one thinks I'm a racist for saying this or stupid stuff like that. Arguing with that kind of idiot is just a waste of time.

I don't know, that's a good question! ^_^
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 22:45 by KarateKeyaQ

That'd be dumb. Disagreeing with a man who happens to be of a different color doesn't make someone racist o_o

Obama has friends! NO WAY. xD I'd read about them. KKQ needs more knowledge.

It's a mystery!
    quater

Post Wed Sep 23 2009, 22:52 by quater

That's not what some people are saying.

Haha, then I'll put it up sometime. But its frightening, that's for sure.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 00:39 by SickSelfishSyQo

Q, you are just saying this because you are a racist!!
    quater

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 00:45 by quater

I always knew!! I eat you
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Thu Sep 24 2009, 00:48 by SickSelfishSyQo

Name which: - Page 2 23654 *just cuz I like it*

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01 2024, 17:32